Life is Great !

Did he say something like - pay me £5000 now and i give you £10 mill later, once my temporary cash flow problem sorted!

Only excepts visa payment, oh and can I have your date of birth address, so I no where to send chq to :LOL: :LOL:

Some nice Nigerian gentleman just informed me via e-mail that he will transfer 10mln pounds to my account. Great!!

That's most considerate indeed of him :cheesy:

I'll have to make a direct order to the Universe that I'm open to offers from some of his brethren that perhaps will also feel an urge overcome them to be equally generous in the coming days. :p

Thank You

It's always a great feeling when a plan comes together. Good too when everyone says it can't be done and then you do it. Even better when following this, you come out of your comfort zone and the first attempt to scale new heights/challenges goes pear shaped, but then you climb back in it, dust yourself off, address the issues, and re-emerge to successfully tackle new bigger challenges out of it with more confidence, experience and vigour.

Thats the story of my trading journey/career, and I encourage everyone who has the desire to do so, to keep at it.

High fives to that one :D

The rest of you .... great stuff :LOL:

I bought November Nymex Crude on 3rd Oct at 80.80 (stop 79). next day got stopped out as it touched 78.91and then went to 81.30. I bought again at 81.30 (stop 7880). Got stopped out on monday as it crashed to 78.30.

Today, as I type it has recoovered back to 81.30

I feel great.

I bought November Nymex Crude on 3rd Oct at 80.80 (stop 79). next day got stopped out as it touched 78.91and then went to 81.30. I bought again at 81.30 (stop 7880). Got stopped out on monday as it crashed to 78.30.

Today, as I type it has recoovered back to 81.30

I feel great.

Nice one DDI .... never mind son ....
I missed that trade completely .........don't ask why :eek:
I knew support was around 78.30ish after monday and when tues did not take it out with force...I knew it was a low risk long back to 79.00-79.30 min... stop just below 78.30.....

It was a clear double bottom... and I couldn't pull the trigger.
Rode the Dow down and partly up today so I'm over that oil trade and I feel GREAT...

Happy days

Cheers
Hs

Life is good and I'm getting married next week.

However, let me be a bit morbid and deep and nothing to do with trading. :rolleyes: Not good for this time of morning!

I remind myself each day how lucky and fortunate I am. I can't help thinking how great things always come to an end. All my life, my family and friends have said I have good luck. This just makes me think I'll probably get run over by a bus in the very near future!!

Enjoy it all while you can, you never know when it's going to end. If you knew when your death date was going to be... would you be doing things differently today? Peace, love, hugs and kisses to all :LOL:

And to end with a bit of fun here's the death clock ifyou haven't seen it before :eek: Sadistic one is a killer!
http://www.deathclock.com/

However, let me be a bit morbid and deep and nothing to do with trading. :rolleyes: Not good for this time of morning!

I remind myself each day how lucky and fortunate I am. I can't help thinking how great things always come to an end. All my life, my family and friends have said I have good luck. This just makes me think I'll probably get run over by a bus in the very near future!!

Enjoy it all while you can, you never know when it's going to end. If you knew when your death date was going to be... would you be doing things differently today? Peace, love, hugs and kisses to all :LOL:

And to end with a bit of fun here's the death clock ifyou haven't seen it before :eek: Sadistic one is a killer!

Hey, congrats and all!

We do live in a beautiful world and William Blake was right.

Last edited:

So I see that you've decided to join the fray that try to solve problems together that they wouldn't have had if they'd remained single, eh ?

One couple that had been happily married for over twenty years once gave me the secret of their long relationship: They take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, he goes Fridays. :cheesy:

Another couple we know gave us contradicting advice: They'd been happy for twenty years, too. But then they met. :!:

So, not sure what to make of all that, but Congrats, though !! :p

I believe that it's my personal Universe out there, sort of my own lifes movie that I'm both directing and playing the lead role in, meaning you get pretty much what you wish for or rather what you order from the Big Department Store, so tread softly and be careful in the bus department of offers there :LOL:

We're off again

:cheesy: Congrats Priceman...

Congrats Atilla - get on here and tell your story (briefly...) :cheesy:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel great....I've been calling the dow for the last couple of weeks now and amazingly got myself to execute and manage the trades reasonably well too.......with reasonable size...

It's one of them ..... you know you can do it but if you haven't played at the next level for a while you sort of "settle" for your average game.... although you feel uncomfortable about it - because you know you can play better. As a cricketer, I remember once I made 4 50+scores in a row (117, 141, 50 and 101) .... You know it can't last but you can't forget that you were once able to do it.......so in the future when you make 20's 30's or 40's ....... it doesn't feel right .... the cat is out of the bag.... if that makes any sense

I'm glad I've started to come close to that sort of form in my trading again.... it's a very special feeling :D

[I often equate trading and batting because the challenges are very similar ...mental, technical, etc
plus the odd dollop of luckas well ....:)]

I remind myself each day how lucky and fortunate I am. I can't help thinking how great things always come to an end. All my life, my family and friends have said I have good luck. This just makes me think I'll probably get run over by a bus in the very near future!! When I was a young man of 25... :rolleyes: I used to feel so good and indestructible that if a double decker bus were to hit me, it would have bounced off me! At a mere 45 I'm a little better rounded now than I was back then so I guess that bounce would be even more dramatic now.

Priceman! Congratulations I am very happy for you. A good woman can make a below average man feel great. An a bad woman can make a great man feel much torment.

A best man speech I heard which has stood with me through good and bad is that a man is only half a man before he is married. Once married he is finished. :LOL:

Looks like you have life in good perspective and I wish you and your lady all the best things in life. :D

Love the Deathclock. Incase I don't get to meet any of you guys by Tuesday, 10th March 2037, it's been a pleasure. :cheesy:

Orders.. Please...

Love the Deathclock. Incase I don't get to meet any of you guys by Tuesday, 10th March 2037, it's been a pleasure. :cheesy:

How many Virgins shall I stick you down for ? ohh ,comes with an option pack that week. silly question really but I gotta ask it.

Talking or non talking.? :D

Interesting line..

Atilla - love your perspective on women............

My experience (very limited :LOL:) If you find your "match" you're a very very lucky guy and you should thank your lucky stars and treat her well.

Thing is there are quite a few nice women out there (speaking holistically that is) but I've only ever found my match twice ......... once at college and the other time was a few years back....... I should have grabbed the opp whilst it was there but ..I wanted more time to think about it and of course it slowly vanished...

In between times I was making do like most people.... don't get me wrong they were alright but when you've seen what you really like everything else is not quite the same.

So I'm freelancing waiting to be discovered .... Freelancing has meant other people's partners often tell you what they wish they had in their relationship ... often they are not ridiculous things ... usually very simple stuff...it's been a real eye opener. The guys need to get their act together... is the message I come back with.. and if not well.....
I'm sure the brotherhood would have plenty to say to that but ...I'm off :LOL:

So I'm in sort of a happy medium I suppose ..but not everyone shares that view :cheesy:

:D

Atilla - love your perspective on women............

My experience (very limited :LOL:) If you find your "match" you're a very very lucky guy and you should thank your lucky stars and treat her well.

Thing is there are quite a few nice women out there (speaking holistically that is) but I've only ever found my match twice ......... once at college and the other time was a few years back....... I should have grabbed the opp whilst it was there but ..I wanted more time to think about it and of course it slowly vanished...

In between times I was making do like most people.... don't get me wrong they were alright but when you've seen what you really like everything else is not quite the same.

So I'm freelancing waiting to be discovered .... Freelancing has meant other people's partners often tell you what they wish they had in their relationship ... often they are not ridiculous things ... usually very simple stuff...it's been a real eye opener. The guys need to get their act together... is the message I come back with.. and if not well.....
I'm sure the brotherhood would have plenty to say to that but ...I'm off :LOL:

So I'm in sort of a happy medium I suppose ..but not everyone shares that view :cheesy:

:D

Sounds like you are a bit of romantic HS. Glad to hear it. I do like the concept of love. Do hold out for it. I suppose the saying better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all comes to mind.

CB not sure I understand your question but where are you going to import them from is what I like to know first?

Sitting here in my bathrobe, lol, after a late night out yesterday and enjoying some Miso soup...

How simple things can make you happy...

Bliss :)

I'm finally starting to feel warm again, after cycling to work in the cold this morning. Got a cuppa on my desk, and am hopefully gonna book a holiday today. Weekend round the corner, RWC final tomorrow, missus happy, all well really.

Nothing spectacular happening just all the good stuff in life.

GJ

I can identify with that GJ, bloody cold on the bike, & I booked my skiing holiday this morning so something good to look forward to, rugby and hamilton to look forward to at the weekend.

Please Sir, Can I have Some More...?

Sitting here in my bathrobe, lol, after a late night out yesterday and enjoying some Miso soup...

How simple things can make you happy...

Bliss :)

Yes, on Briatains best dish, there was a retired chemist who had his grandma's 60 year old recipe for Apple Pie, and he was in his 70's and had been perfecting his skill for the last 30 years with this apple pie recipe of his grandma's.

The judges were absolutely delighted watching him, comparing him to a craftsmen of old whilst making his dish. I quote from the judges beaming at the cooky craftsmen happily beavering away energising his wonderful creation of the Pie.

"What we are seeing here is history in the making"

Well by golly, it won best Pud. yeeee haaaa.

I gonna be using that recipe...