MMA is a 'Plant' !

Zow, sadly i think i and at least one other member can confirm 100% that mma is definately not one of the mods or sharky ;)

* But see, yet again you just Slightly overdid it; really, I mean "Jealous?" ....... *

A lot of drivel = jealous little sod . arf . arf .

simply from mma's reactions to his critics seem to indicate he is trying to "STIR" things up. Otherwise he'd have shut up by now.... e.g. Indexking seems to have b*ggered of, or certainly waiting on the sidelines until things quieten down....mma hasn't reacted this way, so indication is he is doing all this in a calculated manner...

perhaps mma is just some sort of computer generated thing -which makes sense as his comments tend to have little connection to the prior post or even reality

is mma some sort of derivative of HAL

I've put him on my ignore list. Couldn't stand the steam coming out of my ears.

Perhaps we should all do this, he may get bored with no responses :)

All,

From my 4 weeks as a member, I can confirm that first impressions last.

And my first impression of mma ????

A walking meat and two veg.

The General.

:cheesy: Yes :cheesy:

Attachments

• astronautsarcophagus.gif
    astronautsarcophagus.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,532
I'm sure I saw mma on TV the other night - it was one of those (not very) 'real life' documentaries about a bunch of kids living without any adults for a week or so to see what happened. All they seemed to do was argue the toss & try to get 'one up' on each other. I can't quite put my finger on what it was, but something reminded me of our own mma!

I'm not sure how it all ended - they were so irritating I turned off.

Turtle

quite put my finger on what it was, but something reminded me of our own mma!

I'm not sure how it all ended - they were so irritating I turned off.

Turtle [/B]

Weird - even when MMA is put on "Ignore" all threads still make sense and progress in a logical, adult manner.

:cheesy:

mma said:
* is mma some sort of derivative of HAL *

yes I am the latest version of HAL .

Just without the sense of humour.

By the way- congratulations on hitting a warning level of 9. I guess we've almost seen the last of you....

MMA is a 'Plant' !
Yes, Mma must be a plant. (Not the green leafy type).

It makes perfect sense. :p
One or more of the administrators/moderators obviously thought that a little spice was required on these boards to whip up some controversy and boost 'viewing figures', so under the name of Mma they write a series of obnoxious, self-righteous, ineloquent, illiterate, often totally mis-informed, rants and then sit back as the rest of us try to engage in serious debate. :D

It's the only explanation......good one administrators/mods!
But come on guys, you're over doing it. A little spice is one thing but chilli pepper by itself doesn't make a meal and a few of the comments have been almost too unbelievably outrageous. :confused: ;)

Of course I have conclusive proof of this but will only offer it if and when I feel like it....and you show me yours first. :cheesy:

Keep up the great work on the rest of the site though guys!

what a gr8 new year find!