Lee Shepherd's Trading Diary

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,498
I do get offers and have had many more in the past. They come up from time to time and depending on how I feel, I sometimes entertain them. However, with it comes a lot of grief.

I would recommend that if anyone wants to ever go down that line for extra income would be to get someone to ghost your trades and take the subs for you in return for commission. That would be my thinking anyway.

It sounds good, but one you have to split the profit in their favour when you do well and when you lose you get barraged with doubters and negativity. Imagine if you had funded me last month and this month statement showed a loss, next month will probably also do the same. At least with T2W I can switch off if I want. I don't have to answer to anyone but myself andthat alone allows me to take trades whether I think they will fail or not (that's a mental thing not fact).

Lee
I think it depends who gives you the money. If it's friends & family, then I agree it would be a pain and the amount would be so small as to not make it worthwhile for you, yet large enough for them to stress over constantly.

I was thinking you could get institutional money to trade given your track record. That would see you way exceed the amount of money you earn now which is not a great deal considering the effort you put into it.

One other bit of unsolicited advice. If you expect to lose money in June. I'd recommend you take the month off :cheesy: :cheesy:

barjon

Legendary member
10,246 1,545
I'm amazed no-one has reported any of this. Whilst I think it's ok for SuitedSe7ens to question Lee's posted results it is quite wrong for him to betray the confidences of Lee's account. I'd be amazed if IG were happy about it.

I have thus removed the whole lot. It does leave things hanging in the air so to speak and I daresay Lee will wish to comment in due course. Until then please leave it alone. Thanks.

barjon

Legendary member
10,246 1,545
Right, all posts deleted (170) and it's business as usual.

In case any new readers wonder what this was about, it was an "up yours" ploy (quite well mounted you'd have to say) against T2W by Dave Robertson aka Mr Spreadbetting aka SuitedSe7ens etc, etc using Lee as an innocent victim.

It was our very own Hercule PeeBee (PBoyles) who caught him out in the end, so thanks to him and apologies to Lee who was the innocent butt of it all.

jon

Lee Shepherd

2,164 570
Dear Journal,

I have decided against writing any more posts here and on this forum in particular.

The recent events of being accused as a charlatan, a photo shopper of statements and collecting emails in a way to ‘help’ others for cash has left a very bitter taste in my mouth.

I’ve constantly said it but the fact remains that I am one of the most transparent people on here, I am the guy in the picture, I have even had people over at my house and given my personal number to many. I give my time when I do on Skype and on this board to help others for FREE and have never charged for my service, the thank you's were good enough.

I will keep everything written on here so the statements including broker statements and even bank statements will remain. The posts will remain unaltered. However, I will not be adding to them.

It brings great disappointment that I feel I can no longer participate in a safe and open environment whereby I can get accused from a ‘no-one knows who they are’ poster and worse still a multi nic who is spamming the board unnoticed. I felt as a long term trusted member here that I would have been given more protection, if the spammer did not identify themselves when they did it would have been at least another 24 hours of pure harassment and heartache for me.

I ask people to understand that as I am transparent and do not hide my identity, I get recognised at expo meet ups and a lot of other places that involve trading seminars etc, to have my name blatantly tainted in a libellous way and with no protection questions why I continue to come here.

Trade2Win has been a great place for me to speak and meet up with like minded people over the 6 years I have been here and I have met many good friends to which I still keep in contact with now. Many of my friends from old no longer frequent this board for similar reasons of content and content management and for that reason T2W has lost a lot of good members throughout the years.

My thanks goes out to the mods of this forum for doing such a difficult job in difficult circumstances, after all they can only work with the tools they have at their disposal.

I have too many good people on here to thank for the reps and comments and even great banter to name but they all know who they are.

Anyway, it brings great shame for me to say this but,

Good trading all and good luck.

It’s good night from me.

Lee Shepherd – Over and out

Reactions: Shakone

cablemonster

Experienced member
1,370 257
Your contribution will be missed. I dont understand why the guy wasnt booted within the hour.

Reactions: Lee Shepherd

Talbs!

Experienced member
1,180 24
Lee i cant believe you photoshopped your profit on the Dax to a £5.2k loss :LOL:

Dont worry about the haters mate they are only jealous !

Come back to the scalping the FTSE thread, great banter on here !

Speak soon !

Talbs !

D70

Established member
839 195
Dear Journal,

I have decided against writing any more posts here and on this forum in particular.

The recent events of being accused as a charlatan, a photo shopper of statements and collecting emails in a way to ‘help’ others for cash has left a very bitter taste in my mouth.

I’ve constantly said it but the fact remains that I am one of the most transparent people on here, I am the guy in the picture, I have even had people over at my house and given my personal number to many. I give my time when I do on Skype and on this board to help others for FREE and have never charged for my service, the thank you's were good enough.

I will keep everything written on here so the statements including broker statements and even bank statements will remain. The posts will remain unaltered. However, I will not be adding to them.

It brings great disappointment that I feel I can no longer participate in a safe and open environment whereby I can get accused from a ‘no-one knows who they are’ poster and worse still a multi nic who is spamming the board unnoticed. I felt as a long term trusted member here that I would have been given more protection, if the spammer did not identify themselves when they did it would have been at least another 24 hours of pure harassment and heartache for me.

I ask people to understand that as I am transparent and do not hide my identity, I get recognised at expo meet ups and a lot of other places that involve trading seminars etc, to have my name blatantly tainted in a libellous way and with no protection questions why I continue to come here.

Trade2Win has been a great place for me to speak and meet up with like minded people over the 6 years I have been here and I have met many good friends to which I still keep in contact with now. Many of my friends from old no longer frequent this board for similar reasons of content and content management and for that reason T2W has lost a lot of good members throughout the years.

My thanks goes out to the mods of this forum for doing such a difficult job in difficult circumstances, after all they can only work with the tools they have at their disposal.

I have too many good people on here to thank for the reps and comments and even great banter to name but they all know who they are.

It’s good night from me.

99% (me included) didnt see the spam.
Come on. Dont cry over spilt milk.

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,232
Your contribution will be missed. I dont understand why the guy wasnt booted within the hour.
Not enough mods but, in any case, the other members should have drawn the mods attention to the problem. I've seen this several times without having to read anything. When one returns, after an hour, or so, several pages have been written and that only happens when threadbashing is taking place.

A thread that gets, suddenly, hot like that should have drawn someone's attention, without doubt.

brewski1984

2,025 343
Certainly a shame if you don't post anymore mate. Maybe forget helping people or posting your results and just stay for the lulz.

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,498
Dear Journal,

It’s good night from me.

Oh for fkcus sake - harden the fnck up Lee.

It's the internet - you gonna cry off just because some loser had a pop at you?

Loser 1, Lee 0.

Congrats Lee - you just gave him exactly what he wanted.

Reactions: Splitlink

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,232
Oh for fkcus sake - harden the fnck up Lee.

It's the internet - you gonna cry off just because some loser had a pop at you?

Loser 1, Lee 0.

Congrats Lee - you just gave him exactly what he wanted.
I'm afraid that I see it that way, too. I'm disappointed that Lee has gone so easily.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,916 2,645
I'm afraid that I see it that way, too. I'm disappointed that Lee has gone so easily.
Lee mon ami - please comeback asap... ;)

Loser 1 - Lee 3 (Splitlink, DT & At)

I agree with DT & Split. Don't let us down.

As in the movie Bad Boys II (great film) - put the past in an old jam jar and throw it away into the bin. (y)

Yours truly,

(y)

mike.

2,098 701
Have to agree with the above Lee, I think your reading far to much into this, just some keyboard warrior having a pop, nobody believed it anyhow. Don't let them sit back and laugh at this thinking they made you quit, you gave me some great advice and I believe there is more to come yet, have a rest over the weekend and look forward to your return Monday eh ?

Reactions: timsk