Anne's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2007
Does anybody have any comment on Logica Holdings prospects re Anne's Diary with regards to biometric signatures and secure websites. Anne's Diary is supposed to be floated soon on the London AIM.

Feb 22, 2008
Does anybody have any comment on Logica Holdings prospects re Anne's Diary with regards to biometric signatures and secure websites. Anne's Diary is supposed to be floated soon on the London AIM.
I have bought some shares in this and believe it will be floating within 2 months. The concept looks great to me. Do you have any further info about Logica/Anne's Diary?

Mar 12, 2008
I have spoken with London AIM this morning and sent all the details I have for them to look at,they know nothing about the float yet but will let me know if the company is genuine as I have purchased shares.

Feb 6, 2004
uk
Blimey ~ a third one's popped up.

What's the verdict LM ?
oops :D yes, sorry forgot to update this thread.

all different IP's & ISP's (y)

ok, for original bets only and just for laughs, the distance apart is 191 miles

interestingly and i'm not saying which poster on this thread :innocent: and with a different ISP is 0 miles away from another :LOL:

Feb 6, 2004
uk
Hi do you have any information on Annes Diary its all a bit strange.
if you shout load enough kenkate may hear you and let you know of any updates :D

seriously, no, I don't know anything about Annes Diary, sorry.

my interest in this thread is purely to check on any ramping, spamming, multinicks, etc, etc.

May 18, 2005
Bedfordshire
Has Cassie Cambell been duped?

I too have been approached to buy so called soon to be AIM listed shares in Anne's Diary. They do have an impressive pitch and have apparently got Cassie Cambell, a Canadian Ladies Ice Hockey heroine on board to promote their "secure social site for girls" see CTV.ca | Campbell champions secure social site for girls or do a search for Cassie Cambell. Does this lend any credence to their story?? Having been a victim of the "Edward Tate" scam and it's follow-ups I am still rather suspicious and have not parted with any money as yet.

Jun 19, 2005
I too have been approached to buy so called soon to be AIM listed shares in Anne's Diary. They do have an impressive pitch and have apparently got Cassie Cambell, a Canadian Ladies Ice Hockey heroine on board to promote their "secure social site for girls" see CTV.ca | Campbell champions secure social site for girls or do a search for Cassie Cambell. Does this lend any credence to their story?? Having been a victim of the "Edward Tate" scam and it's follow-ups I am still rather suspicious and have not parted with any money as yet.
All things being equal (they may not be) I can't see what an Ice hockey champion would know about investment - just because she thinks it's a good idea (it may well be) doesn't necessarily make it a profitable one (it may be). "They have an impressive pitch" - what's that worth?

In something like this I think it's risky to rely on someone else's view - especially if they're trying to sell. I would act on my own judgement and research and if I couldn't get sufficient info I'd pass. There are other instruments which are more likely to have a higher probability of return. I'd ask myself: why do i want to put money into this scheme? If I can't give myself a logical, reasoned and profitable answer, I'd pass.

Nowadays, I never put money into any trade if I have any doubts. You sound as if you have some - why take the risk?

Mar 17, 2008
annes diary

Scotsman,

After some thourough research I bought 20,000 shares in Anne's diary. Everything the dealer said to me on the phone was backed up in many independant articles including reuters, the times, the guardian and BBC pages. They also have some well known companies backing them. The Canadian education system is looking at taking it on in their schools as are the Japanese. They are also in talks with face book at the moment. The price I got shares at I dont think I can loose anyway. Anne's diary is the first site of its kind. With the level of backing they have, being supported by the canadian Government and the police, and having such a high tech entrance system they should lead the market in that niche.

I got shares at 50p. Did you get the same price?

Mar 12, 2008
Hi I can`t tell you what to do next but I am trying to get my money back I would hold on to your cash at the moment things look good on the surface but some information does not add up I hope I am wrong I should know more in the week.

Mar 12, 2008
Scotsman,

After some thourough research I bought 20,000 shares in Anne's diary. Everything the dealer said to me on the phone was backed up in many independant articles including reuters, the times, the guardian and BBC pages. They also have some well known companies backing them. The Canadian education system is looking at taking it on in their schools as are the Japanese. They are also in talks with face book at the moment. The price I got shares at I dont think I can loose anyway. Anne's diary is the first site of its kind. With the level of backing they have, being supported by the canadian Government and the police, and having such a high tech entrance system they should lead the market in that niche.

I got shares at 50p. Did you get the same price?

As far as I am aware the share price is 50p,who did you deal with, did you find all the information in the articles or was this in the sales pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.