Lee Sandford TS200

pboyles

Legendary member
I see the original thread has been deleted. No surprise there,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to Lee Sandfords courses and was conned into his software.. Best advice i can give is stay away from Lee Sandford.

I have been to Lee Sandfords courses and was conned into his software.. Best advice i can give is stay away from Lee Sandford.

Which indicators did you buy? I've seen some good results with the Lee's stuff and would like to hear more about what you tried before I go purchase anything.

Which indicators did you buy? I've seen some good results with the Lee's stuff and would like to hear more about what you tried before I go purchase anything.

You're going to buy some moving averages and heiken ashi candles? You know they're free with most platforms?

I've been following Lee's stuff and most of it seems impressive. The returns he's showing are from trades with 50p and £1 using swing methods. Not breaking the bank here and the result look achievable.

I understand we all have different experiences with these trading companies but from what I've seen so far so far looks ok. Jamie you didn't have the same results. Did you follow the system rules? or was there something else you didn't like?

One thing we don't see much of is proof and when these traders show statement I think it speaks for itself. Heiken ashi or not the IG accounts are in profit Account now in profit 600%

I've been following Lee's stuff and most of it seems impressive. The returns he's showing are from trades with 50p and £1 using swing methods. Not breaking the bank here and the result look achievable.

I understand we all have different experiences with these trading companies but from what I've seen so far so far looks ok. Jamie you didn't have the same results. Did you follow the system rules? or was there something else you didn't like?

One thing we don't see much of is proof and when these traders show statement I think it speaks for itself. Heiken ashi or not the IG accounts are in profit Account now in profit 600%

What are you waiting for then, 600% profit, what could possibly go wrong.

Doesn't mean anything where is the proof that he has made the money , maybe he is funding the account from his own pocket ! And how is he betting 0.5 pound per point on Crude with IG , the minimum is 1 P/P...

Doesn't mean anything where is the proof that he has made the money , maybe he is funding the account from his own pocket ! And how is he betting 0.5 pound per point on Crude with IG , the minimum is 1 P/P...

New accounts use trade sense and it starts at 10p and goes up to the minimum over first few weeks, maybe first 5 weeks, can't remember but good points.

New accounts use trade sense and it starts at 10p and goes up to the minimum over first few weeks, maybe first 5 weeks, can't remember but good points.

6 weeks i know , but if you check the beginning of the video u will see the date 13Jul , which makes it more than 2 months , anyway is that his first account with IG , shouldn't he have an old one if he is an expert ....

that's not reckless then pulling in noobs and making them think 600% return is doable. slick marketeer. I had some really dark thoughts last night, so many people are raking it in from being vendors, there just seems to be so many people out there who are ready to be sold (me included in the past). I started to think I wanted a piece of the noob dollar. Then I came to my senses and realised I had a conscience.

lol

“I'm now at a level where the money is influencing my life.”

Well he seems to have been invited to the Forex Millionaires Summit so he must be doing something right.

Attachments

• sandford.jpg
    sandford.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 657
Forex Millionaire Summit
forexmillionairesummit.com/ -
“Who Else Wants To Become A Millionaire With ZERO Effort?”

OK, I had to find the answer to why we were seeing 50p so I contacted IG.

At first I thought you might be able to scale into trades like Oil using 50p if you were already in profit. To my shock the girl on the phone didn't know what I meant by scaling in!!!

So I then asked IG to activate Tradesense again for me. I've had my account for over a year, not really used it much, funded it with about £50 and lost it.

I then received this email back from them :)

==
Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for your email.

As per your request, the 6 weeks Tradesense program has been re activated on your IG account.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. Alternatively, please visit our Help and Support section where you can search for frequently asked queries.

Kind regards,
==

So now I've cleared that one up I can continue my research :) I might now start asking the man himself for some answers.

Well he seems to have been invited to the Forex Millionaires Summit so he must be doing something right.

yes he is good friends with Andy Harrington and internet marketer, Lee bigs up andy in his sessions and Andy lets him promote himself in these seminars..

Trading is like this, learn how to trade and use a system that works and stick to it.

As soon as you fall in to the laps of these NLP marketers they will sell you the world and you will gain nothing.