Learning to trade from youtube

For me, passion comes from money and money has to come from action. If there is plenty of action that produces plenty of money, I have unending passion. Without action, I would gamble. When I gamble, I would lose. When I lose, my passion goes down the dumps.

Have you considered giving up trading and applying for X-Factor?

I use Oanda and I just realised they have a 5 second chart, although this is not available through MT4. I have started to use a different indicator and that generates sufficient signals on the 1 minute chart. So I am sticking to that. My spread is 1 pip and acceptable for the size of moves I am playing for.

For me, passion comes from money and money has to come from action. If there is plenty of action that produces plenty of money, I have unending passion. Without action, I would gamble. When I gamble, I would lose. When I lose, my passion goes down the dumps.

I hear you, I hear you mate. I wish you all the best.

Oanda also have the 30seconds charts which is compared more or less to my 35 tick from the data of my broker into Amibroker, the difference lays in the fact that when the market moves fast the tick charts acts like a completely different animal.

I am also able to make increments only by pips and not pipettes which help me to define more my levels, but that is only my way of trading. See today's trade attached.

Attachments

• 8:5 1.png
    8:5 1.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 197
See today's trade attached.

I was asleep at that time. I would have gone in for that one. Although, my exit would have been different as my exit strategy is still being formulated. Perhaps I will end up having the same strategy as yours. Although I am sticking to MT4 and the 1 minute chart that I am very used to.

I was asleep at that time. I would have gone in for that one. Although, my exit would have been different as my exit strategy is still being formulated. Perhaps I will end up having the same strategy as yours. Although I am sticking to MT4 and the 1 minute chart that I am very used to.

I only wanted to show you the tick chart.

The trend is bunk ! A legit case I would support depending on context. A more rounded awareness would be to know when the trend is friendly and when it is turning hostile.
[/url]
A hostile trend! Just when you think you heard it all

Some interesting videos by the world's best traders

Good thread Joe