learning to trade

mlane51

Hello,
i am learning to trade and studying all the books tapes dvds etc,i have lost a good bit because of beginners exeburance and foolish day trading of brent crude and not being able to set stops fast enough to control losses .
However i expect most people loose in the first year or just give up . I am in for the long hawl and i will go to any length to improve my trading. Is there a mentoring system for learning the craft?
Are there any traders in southern Ireland or anywhere else that would be intrested in exchanging views and ideas Oi would love to join a group of actively learning traders. Regards

Martin

Hello,
i am learning to trade and studying all the books tapes dvds etc,i have lost a good bit because of beginners exeburance and foolish day trading of brent crude and not being able to set stops fast enough to control losses .
However i expect most people loose in the first year or just give up . I am in for the long hawl and i will go to any length to improve my trading. Is there a mentoring system for learning the craft?
Are there any traders in southern Ireland or anywhere else that would be intrested in exchanging views and ideas Oi would love to join a group of actively learning traders. Regards

Martin

Try learning from the best:

Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders by Jack Schwager
The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America's Top Traders by Jack Schwager
Stock Market Wizards: Interviews with America's Top Stock Traders by Jack D. Schwager

just read any of the above books

Also remember oil is very volatile and requires alot of margin, if you are trading leverage... if physical is different deal :)

Sorry man I am in london :(