Learning tape reading

ok in this picture - just taken there the tape is verrrrrrrrry slow as its overnight session, but we can still see support at 1020.25 and resistance at 1020.50

according to my rules it may breakout 2-3 ticks once it breaks out past one of these ...let's see

my guess fromthe chart is that it breaks out upwards

Attachments

• scalp.JPG
    scalp.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 224
i don't know if i can do it on the overnight session, very slow . i'll post pictures of scalp breakouts tomorrow when the tape is much faster-these breakouts obviously work better during the day.

The scalp did break to .75 and stayed there for a minute, then went back down to .50

o dont know because it's demo, im not demo trading because it doesnt take into account that price has to move one point from your limit to get filled so i don't bother.
I was looking at global futures which has $300 emini YM ES NQ margins, for $1,86 RT on YM which is what im focusing on, with $50/month platform fee (gs trader )

school has started so i won't6 be posting too much

Last edited:
o dont know because it's demo, im not demo trading because it doesnt take into account that price has to move one point from your limit to get filled so i don't bother.
I was looking at global futures which has $300 emini YM ES NQ margins, for $1,86 RT on YM which is what im focusing on, with $50/month platform fee (gs trader )

school has started so i won't6 be posting too much

Enjoy puberty - it's a riot !

why do you say that?
Because you're too knowledgable and articulate. Not that there aren't knowledgable and articulate 15 year olds around; of course there are, obviously. But, it's an indicator. The probability is that you're older. However, the real clincher is that you don't grunt incomprehensibly and say 'innit' or 'wotever' all the time.
;)

hah, thanks mate but honestly- if you have skype i will talk to you , my voice is pretty deep tho but 'wotever'