Learning profitable automated trading

It's just pure unmitigated drivel.

He is unable to make a clear statement as to whether or not he is running real money on automated trading.

He is making vague references to "50 systems" and needing to run a diversified set of automated systems for it to work. He will never have the capital to run 50 systems, so it's totally irrelevant.

ODT is just an out and out numpty.

When Alex Fergusion went to Man utd many were calling for his dismissal.:cheesy:See where he took United.

With 100 k traders can trade micro lots , mini lots and full lots.If you have a $100 k account for automated trading, you can trade 5 systems with a total drawdown of 20k and trading full lots i.e $100k .If you wanted to trade 50 systems ,trade 0.1 lots .

You can go down to 0.01 lots with bucket shops with your $100k.

It is all possible with good money management.Soon I won't know what to do with the cash cow of mercenary trading.:cheesy:

O D T

I've never heard of mercenary trading before. Mercenary is defined as a person primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics. How are you trading unethically, and is this profitable? Trading is actually a very honest profession in itself (price never lies). The unethical ones are those who either trade based on inside information (pretty much impossible in the foreign exchange market unless you're a central banker) or those who manage money and are dishonest to their clients (again not really trading unethically, rather committing plain old business fraud).

Or are you referring to this EA?

http://www.forexnewschannel.com/for...nd-trades-without-a-loss-with-forex-mercenary

I've never heard of mercenary trading before. Mercenary is defined as a person primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics. How are you trading unethically, and is this profitable? Trading is actually a very honest profession in itself (price never lies). The unethical ones are those who either trade based on inside information (pretty much impossible in the foreign exchange market unless you're a central banker) or those who manage money and are dishonest to their clients (again not really trading unethically, rather committing plain old business fraud).

http://www.forexnewschannel.com/for...nd-trades-without-a-loss-with-forex-mercenary

My definition for trading purposes is it has no regard for anything , things like set ups, systems,clinical trades and other methods which traders would normally use.A mercenary will bet against anything and everything that makes money.

The majority of traders could be going long ,whereas the mercenary is going short and gambling on breakdown of trends, set ups, aiming for stops and failure of traders through fear.You might all find it correct and prudent to go long on triple screen set ups, the mercenary might be waiting for the 95% club of suckers to retreat.

If the trades do not make money , and actually lose pips per day , the mercenary may find it ethical to use betting sequence to beat the gamblers betting against him.:LOL::LOL:
Yeah , all those cxunts betting red or black all day thinking they were in a sunday market trading their chattels.

The mercenary might be buying the new lows and selling the new highs.

The only thing important in mercenary trading is risk and money management.

From ODDT's last post -

"The mercenary might be buying the new lows and selling the new highs."

"The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher."

Proof again, if it were needed, that you are talking total and utter sh1t. You just continue to embarrass yourself.

As I said before, the majority of your posts contain the same amount of logic as

"The moon is made of cheese. The moon is not made of cheese".

From ODDT's last post -

"The mercenary might be buying the new lows and selling the new highs."

"The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher."

Proof again, if it were needed, that you are talking total and utter sh1t. You just continue to embarrass yourself.

I will not try and discuss different methods and strategies with NAROW MINDED PEOPLE who get confused when three different topics are presented.They mix them all up .

Only one person got all the different manure mixed up in his head.

If a mercenary buys the lows on discretion and also tends to sell the lows on other occasions , you have a buyer of lows and seller of lows on different impulses on different days ,currencies, set ups etc.

Now you on pot.Thats enough confused amateurs here for one day..

I will not try and discuss different methods and strategies with NAROW MINDED PEOPLE who get confused when three different topics are presented.They mix them all up .

Only one person got all the different manure mixed up in his head.

If a mercenary buys the lows on discretion and also tends to sell the lows on other occasions , you have a buyer of lows and seller of lows on different impulses on different days ,currencies, set ups etc.

Now you on pot.Thats enough confused amateurs here for one day..

Oh dear. Now you sound just like medbs, the other clown who once cluttered up the boards of t2w.

Repeated denial of the truth in face of the facts (a tactic also employed by Gordon Brown).

Upon being found out, the perpetrator (that's ODDT/medbs/Gordon) will at first try to deny.. then on being pushed, will resort to claiming that the other person "isn't clever enough to understand".

Well we understood alright with Gordon Brown, and kicked him out. The same applies to medbs, who was kicked off t2w. What about you, ODDT? Are you going to continue to peddle your self-contradictory rubbish?

Oh dear. Now you sound just like medbs, the other clown who once cluttered up the boards of t2w.

Repeated denial of the truth in face of the facts (a tactic also employed by Gordon Brown).

Upon being found out, the perpetrator (that's ODDT/medbs/Gordon) will at first try to deny.. then on being pushed, will resort to claiming that the other person "isn't clever enough to understand".

Well we understood alright with Gordon Brown, and kicked him out. The same applies to medbs, who was kicked off t2w. What about you, ODDT? Are you going to continue to peddle your self-contradictory rubbish?

The spanners to contradict opinions and beliefs are no longer being tolerated on T2W,all the believers of mechanical systems are sitting in the loo sanction, and O D T is flushing out more contrary opinions , leaving many believers of mechanical systems with less confidence and totally disillusioned.Time to ban O D T , confidence is at an all time low.

The discretionary traders are being reminded of their weakness and faults , and O D T is point out the notoriously weak spastics euro/usd trader seeing bear and bull s5it all day splattered on his screen.The end of the world has come.

I am going to continue peddling contrary opinions on this forum forever , until you are all totally wound up and begging for more.That is until you realise mechanical systems don't work forever.

I am going to continue peddling contrary opinions on this forum forever , until you are all totally wound up and begging for more.That is until you realise mechanical systems don't work forever.

Ah, I see. You enjoy winding people up, people you don't even know. It amuses you.

How old are you, 11?

The spanners to contradict opinions and beliefs are no longer being tolerated on T2W,all the believers of mechanical systems are sitting in the loo sanction, and O D T is flushing out more contrary opinions , leaving many believers of mechanical systems with less confidence and totally disillusioned.Time to ban O D T , confidence is at an all time low.

The discretionary traders are being reminded of their weakness and faults , and O D T is point out the notoriously weak spastics euro/usd trader seeing bear and bull s5it all day splattered on his screen.The end of the world has come.

This really is the biggest pile of horse manure I've ever had the misfortune to read on t2w. You really are a total and utter moron, aren't you.

Here is the image of trades

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...p-forex-mercenary-trading-11.html#post1168820

Ah, I see. You enjoy winding people up, people you don't even know. It amuses you.

How old are you, 11?

Listening to contrary opinions is healthy and often helps formulate better methods to deal with contrary situations in trading.

Much older than you , thats a rude question.

Whatever happened to everyonerich?

This really is the biggest pile of horse manure I've ever had the misfortune to read on t2w. You really are a total and utter moron, aren't you.

M.R., this is the second time you've got yourself embroiled in a flame war with a poster, firstly medsb and now ODT. Why bother? Move on...;)

The majority of traders could be going long ,whereas the mercenary is going short and gambling on breakdown of trends, set ups, aiming for stops and failure of traders through fear.You might all find it correct and prudent to go long on triple screen set ups, the mercenary might be waiting for the 95% club of suckers to retreat.

The mercenary might be buying the new lows and selling the new highs.

The only thing important in mercenary trading is risk and money management.

Honestly - you do appear to be out of your mind.

So - you are mercenary and going against the crowd.

On the other hand you are going to buy low and sell high - for sure - they'll never see that coming :rolleyes:

M.R., this is the second time you've got yourself embroiled in a flame war with a poster, firstly medsb and now ODT. Why bother? Move on...;)

You are right, of course, I should just ignore it. I guess I feel a little protective of t2w. Varied opinions are welcome and valuable, but ODDT's nonsensical utterings are just verbal pollution.

Responding to his gibberish doesn't raise my blood pressure - if it did, I would have stopped a while ago.

Honestly - you do appear to be out of your mind.

So - you are mercenary and going against the crowd.

On the other hand you are going to buy low and sell high - for sure - they'll never see that coming :rolleyes:

There are times when one can buy low and sell high , this is done in a low risk high probability situation, when the crowd is not sure of the noise.

When trends are formed ,most of my trades are with the trend .

There are times when one can buy low and sell high , this is done in a low risk high probability situation, when the crowd is not sure of the noise.

I see...

You mean, as opposed to buy high, sell low...

Must be where I've been going wrong...