Kipper

What's it all about.....Kipper

JonnyT said:
Results mean nothing without at least some explaination.

Perhaps you would care to elaborate?

JonnyT

Such pleas fall on deaf ears and gives rise to the cynical thought that maybe he will offer this system for sale at some point.

Kipper, if you want to sell something you have to prove it is worth buying; Hence people here asking for realtime posts.

If you merely wish to share your "system" then post its' "mechanism" so all can follow it and chip in with their two cents worth. Plus real time posts of trades.

If you have nothing to sell, and do not wish to post the workings of your "system" to share with all then.....

I cannot see why you bother to post except to parade some egotistical trait. Perhaps what you really need is a diary you can scribble into each night. :confused:

Sometimes you gotta listen which is what I have been doing for a while now. Kept in touch with this fellow and received the end of day sell signal on the dow yesterday which was 10205 made £800 following his £9 BUY JUN 04 WALL STREET at 10116 stated on here. Told you I would give you a mention 'Kip'.

I'm pleased you made money on Kipper's secret instructions to you personally (he's filleted all his previously open posts).

But frankly, just going with someone's stock tips is a real recipe for disaster. One may work, even two.

Come back in a year's time when you're a millionaire off Kipper's largesse, and I'll eat my dogs.

I thought the point was that kipper was going to show us how a system can sometimes fail. We were supposed to avoid trading it. It didn't fail this this time but buying at £9 a point at 10,116 gives a maximum draw-down of around £2,376. The profit of £800 came at a huge risk. I wonder what the loss would have been if the trade had failed? Its great if you can live with this risk but I can't have that much faith in a system I have no understanding of.