My journal to finacial freedom whilst dealing with a nasty case of kipper **** ptIIII

Scose was right, this place does need more 'tang(y)

Attachments

• 227-252-704-814-1300620.jpg
    227-252-704-814-1300620.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,842
  • emma-stone-450.jpg
    emma-stone-450.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 710
Last edited by a moderator:
Checkout my set-up

Candice-Swanepoel-5.jpg

This is just like the thread Pazienza, me and Dash used to post set-ups on.

Outstanding work chaps!

Checkout my set-up

Candice-Swanepoel-5.jpg

This is just like the thread Pazienza, me and Dash used to post set-ups on.

Outstanding work chaps!

Fantastic bit of poon robster but please don't go posting any set-ups on this thread. This thread is for hindsight specials only, feel free to mention the 999 ticks/zits/warts/verucas you have made, but only after the trade:whistling

I'm off to find that pic you posted of the supercooter in the bikini....me and my penguis spent a week in A+E after seeing her:cry:

While were all showing our wives, meet Lady Flash

Attachments

• esq-01-titans-cheerleader-janae-112711-lg-42114322.jpg
    esq-01-titans-cheerleader-janae-112711-lg-42114322.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,067
Apols GOAT.

I did go short on ES today and got an entry at 1301 at the top end of the NFP volatility and have just got out of my 1000 lots on the gap close from yesterday.

With the lucre, I'm going to knit a quick bikini up tonight, then fly off the Bahamas to find a girl I know well, who's partial to crochet bikini's. Here she is on a webcam saying hello and would I like egg and chips for my dinner when I get there

colorful_crochet_bikini_hom.jpg

She apologises for rubbing her lip, she's applying Zovirax for the Herpes I've given her.

Wrong HF manager Jerry - it's Noam Gottesman I think.

What is this place Hello!

I put on a TBT H12 19/20/21 Put fly on back when probability of touching > probability of existing!

I call it "Satretrage"

I'm not much of a world traveler but I'd sure like to spend one night in Paris!

Attachments

• ParisHilton.bmp
    705.5 KB · Views: 706
if I need (no pu intended) bread for lunch tomorrow, should i make it now and let it rise overnight or get up c0cking early and do it then?