My journal to finacial freedom whilst dealing with a nasty case of kipper **** ptIIII

here is a trade I took on the swissy I nailed the entry to within 0.1 of a pip. great inverted head and shoulders pattern.:LOL:

Attachments

• swissy.gif
    swissy.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 159
5 large this could be egg on face time!!! actually that'll be a sceond time...

phew out at b/e +150 i'm sticking to the nags...!

Last edited by a moderator:
5 large this could be egg on face time!!! actually that'll be a sceond time...

phew out at b/e +150 i'm sticking to the nags...!

Are you including the 100 pips you made before breakfast and the other 50 pips banked just before the afternoon golf game?

I thought you were not trading off the smalls? wat a fooktard:p

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter

kinell bud had me ****ting brix off 183 adjusted tic chart glad to come out of it wiv 150 nicker the grand national is where it's at....on a more serious note..pete you come in my thread andyou disrespect me in my abode in my culture the parrot would end up in the vets.... ra haaaa haaaa

kinell bud had me ****ting brix off 183 adjusted tic chart glad to come out of it wiv 150 nicker the grand national is where it's at....on a more serious note..pete you come in my thread andyou disrespect me in my abode in my culture the parrot would end up in the vets.... ra haaaa haaaa

Does this mean I don't get another 50 votes? :eek:

Peter

That's enough spreading the madness across this suite of forums.....barjon/mr violent please put me owtta me misery

hmmmm you went too far with the nob cheese.....my first gf noshed me off and told all her little girlie mates i hadz me a cheezy pecker(n)