K.I.S.S. Trading GBP/USD

images

It's an intetresting time to be a trade2win member! :)
I can't ever remember a time since joining where such a huge percantage of the membership are apparently killing the market day in day out. :devilish:
Maybe the researchers got their 95% stats upside down.,..

:LOL: maybe it's about the pattern of ultimate losing. I suspect many start off fine and indeed kill the market, unaware of the risks they are running in getting those "spectacular" returns. Then comes the day when the risks they are running (and/or their poor discipline) leaps up and bites them only for all those lovely gains to disappear in a trice and then some.

So the pattern is probably a long climb up the mountain side then a spectacular seconds long swallow dive from the heights leaving a crushed body on the rocks below.

Well we gave Mr Fox an extra 24hrs to attempt the challenge that he wanted (the time limit expired at lunchtime) but as predicted, he's bottled it and not shown up.

I fulfilled my action of getting the bank a/c funds verified, again nothing from Mr Fox. He also has not actioned any of the other items asked for. I'm sure no one is surprised.

Mr Fox has lost the challenge.

I'm done here. Mods - Please shut this joke of a thread.

NB: To any new traders - please note this is how all these threads, with scammers/fantasists making unsubstantiated claims, end. Once they are called to prove anything, they suddenly depart...

Dont understand why mods should shut this thread ...

Well we gave Mr Fox an extra 24hrs to attempt the challenge that he wanted (the time limit expired at lunchtime) but as predicted, he's bottled it and not shown up.

Maybe he is still down the gym doing a 24 hour workout in readiness for the challenge :)

As for closing the thread well that would only mean people wouldn't get to see how these sorts of threads come and go all the time. In many ways it is a great thread of education because anyone reading it will see for themselves what happens when any meaningful challenge is made to questionable claims.

Good Afternoon All,

Well today has been a hard day at the office, and at one point I was down 12 losses in a row, however knowing that there should be a certain amount of low risk/high probability trades in each day consistently meant having small "market testing losses" was of insignificance, but when added up the amount may look quite large.

Loss after loss may may make a less seasoned trader start to question themselves, but being a great trader I know I have full faith in the ability of my edge.

Thus I persevered knowing I have a target to hit, which will be hit, and thus it was so, unfortunately i had to cancel my appointment at the gym, but targets have to be achieved.

There were too many trades taken to do analysis on, so shall just post a pip count, and as stated earlier, I only post once my work day is finished.

£ 23.6.15 EOD.png

Well I'm going to have a few more drinks, and then head out for dinner, thus shall reply to posts when I am back.

I hope you've all had a consistently great day trading too.

Best
John.

The P&L in your screenshot doesn't add up... the pip total should be -21.2, but yours says +46.3 ??? Even if your position sizing is bigger in the final winner, the pip total should add up... Another faked screenshot John???

No the screenshot doesnt show all the closed positions =19 thats why ...

So I just checked the other screenshots posted by Mr Fox in this thread, and found another statement where the P&L appears not to add up.

Oh, and another where he has blanked the pip count in that screenshot alone (which is odd as he hasn't on the others)...

Finally, I've noticed something else that makes me think these screenshots are not from a live account, and that these results are not as advertised. Anyone else noticed it?

It's an FXCM account - I recognize the screen format/look. But I would not be able to tell if it's real or demo. Certain columns have been cleared as well.

Oh how I love T2W,

What is it that makes grown and hopefully mature men act like this?

Here we have an OP that is clearly enjoying himself and having a premier footballer lifestyle, without the training, although he clearly works out a lot... He is posting some ideas and yes claims but as he stated himself is not selling anything nor soliciting any kind of business, or would have been banned.

So what has he done that excites a gentleman enough to start escalating challenges and makes the gentleman rush out to prove to all of the forum he has £150k in a bank account. Now I will stick with that for a short while. This is a large enough forum and if certain people are good traders and also have lived a relatively successful life, why would they not have such a sum. In fact a sum that they wanted to show at three times the 'bet' size. Many people in their late 40's, 50's or more should have such sums. What made me chuckle was the image of a guy saying to his wife, 'I will be in for dinner in 10 minutes I have just got to email my bank account to a guy I don't know in a forum because he has annoyed me and my statement will give credence to my rebuttals of his wild trading claims'. I am sure said wife would have concerned looks on her face as they sat in silence and dowjones was turning back to his usual colour from the purple that was evident ten minutes before. Then when he caught his breath he said, 'now that fixed him, I told them to shut down the thread immediately, I even bolded my words to emphasise my victory in the faceless forum and now I am sure to be respected'.

My comments are not specifically aimed at dowjones just forum life in general and what makes a group of middle aged guys get excited, it is really enjoyable to behold. When even a moderator who lurks in the wings, seemingly permanently, to spot if my good friend F and OP of one of the most popular threads here, makes a grammar error. Yet the same guy can't control himself when he has a couple of losing trades and does all his dough. He could trade pro I believe, well if pro meant as an alternative to stacking in Tesco. The downside is when the purple mist comes Tesco will still pay you on that week too. With respect it is very easy to trade £2 a point and keep your cool, the difference comes at higher stakes and when the money has a consequence.

Now as for OP, I don't know what compels people to come here and make such threads. I can only think of one of my children, he was always doing something good or bad for attention, he did not mind either kind and thankfully he has grown up a bit since. Some people live strange lives and the interwebz has given certain people a chance at second life, maybe that is it. If a thread is interesting or entertaining who cares at this stage, unless it is your first day online you really should be over it by now. T2W is lax as has been mentioned many times on moderating and why not? OP has not cost anyone money, he has not sought money and I have to confess I found the whole running around with bank statements rather amusing.

I am sure I will get a bit of flaming for my post, do I care? No. Did I intend to insult anyone? No. I was interested enough to post my observations about it and if people agree or don't then what can I do about it? I will avoid any attacks on my person and challenges to show bank statements, trading accounts, offers to go outside and requests for pictures of my John T.

Long live T2W, long live light touch moderation and long live OP.

Last edited:
I like dow as he wants to expose people and protect people on this site.
I also funnily enough have a soft spot for foxy.He is living his dream bless him.
I am also very nosey and i love to study PEOPLE in general .I am especially interested in their finances eg how much mortgage they have and if they have a lot of debt etc.The grand plan for me is having zero debt, zero mortgage and nice piles of cash in the bank(i may be there now ;))or am i just living a t2w fantasy.

Good Morning All,

Well after such a late night, and a very messed up sleeping pattern, I decided to just head down stairs and fire up the charts. I must admit I'm still feeling in a state of highly alert, yet very groggy, so I'm glad to be done with my trading day so early.

Anyhoo I identified a few opportunities of low risk high probability trades, and took them.

The first 4 failed, but again I must emphasize, I really do not mind giving a few pips to test the market, if they pay off, they pay off big, and if they fail, so what, what is a few pips. This notion of needing 10+ SL's is definitely not needed(for this trading style). Yes there are a few trades where I have moved my stop to circa 10, but that is because I am fighting the internal battle of wanting to be right vs the evidence proving I am wrong, however my SL's do average out to be around 5 pips.

£ 24.6.15 EOD.png

Have a great day trading Y'all.

Best
John.

Oh how I love T2W,

What is it that makes grown and hopefully mature men act like this?

Here we have an OP that is clearly enjoying himself and having a premier footballer lifestyle, without the training, although he clearly works out a lot... He is posting some ideas and yes claims but as he stated himself is not selling anything nor soliciting any kind of business, or would have been banned.

So what has he done that excites a gentleman enough to start escalating challenges and makes the gentleman rush out to prove to all of the forum he has £150k in a bank account. Now I will stick with that for a short while. This is a large enough forum and if certain people are good traders and also have lived a relatively successful life, why would they not have such a sum. In fact a sum that they wanted to show at three times the 'bet' size. Many people in their late 40's, 50's or more should have such sums. What made me chuckle was the image of a guy saying to his wife, 'I will be in for dinner in 10 minutes I have just got to email my bank account to a guy I don't know in a forum because he has annoyed me and my statement will give credence to my rebuttals of his wild trading claims'. I am sure said wife would have concerned looks on her face as they sat in silence and dowjones was turning back to his usual colour from the purple that was evident ten minutes before. Then when he caught his breath he said, 'now that fixed him, I told them to shut down the thread immediately, I even bolded my words to emphasise my victory in the faceless forum and now I am sure to be respected'.

My comments are not specifically aimed at dowjones just forum life in general and what makes a group of middle aged guys get excited, it is really enjoyable to behold. When even a moderator who lurks in the wings, seemingly permanently, to spot if my good friend F and OP of one of the most popular threads here, makes a grammar error. Yet the same guy can't control himself when he has a couple of losing trades and does all his dough. He could trade pro I believe, well if pro meant as an alternative to stacking in Tesco. The downside is when the purple mist comes Tesco will still pay you on that week too. With respect it is very easy to trade £2 a point and keep your cool, the difference comes at higher stakes and when the money has a consequence.

Now as for OP, I don't know what compels people to come here and make such threads. I can only think of one of my children, he was always doing something good or bad for attention, he did not mind either kind and thankfully he has grown up a bit since. Some people live strange lives and the interwebz has given certain people a chance at second life, maybe that is it. If a thread is interesting or entertaining who cares at this stage, unless it is your first day online you really should be over it by now. T2W is lax as has been mentioned many times on moderating and why not? OP has not cost anyone money, he has not sought money and I have to confess I found the whole running around with bank statements rather amusing.

I am sure I will get a bit of flaming for my post, do I care? No. Did I intend to insult anyone? No. I was interested enough to post my observations about it and if people agree or don't then what can I do about it? I will avoid any attacks on my person and challenges to show bank statements, trading accounts, offers to go outside and requests for pictures of my John T.

Long live T2W, long live light touch moderation and long live OP.

Good Morning @NickBk,

You raise some very good points, and since my trading day is done, please allow me to respond.

The main reason is why did I decided to start this thread was to help others, and no other reason.

Why would I want to help others, well there has been one individual on this site who helped me immensely when I had issues, and if this person had not helped me, I probably would have still been in a rut.

My edge is very simple, and I wanted to outline every aspect so even if individuals with absolutely no trading experience could look out for the same patterns, and hopefully be helped on their journey.

The problem as I see it is, some successful people do not wish others to be successful, others are so closed minded not to open their eyes to a new way of learning's, yet are too bitter and want the thread closed just in case others learn and excel their level.

I guess most people want to be great, but wish not to put the work in, like I said earlier, if I'm not away for the weekend, I'm at my workstation putting in the hours over a weekend, reviewing trades, analyzing new opportunities, then checking if these opportunities appear historically, plotting their success ratio etc. These are the things that all should do to to excel at this profession, and I am testament to this level of due diligence has allowed/is allowing me to live a very good life.

It's just a real shame that having to respond to people really takes away from me being able to post charts showing why a trade was taken, but I shall not take time away from other aspects of my life to do this, if that time has been taken by responding to others.

Have a great day trading.

Best
John.