K.I.S.S. Trading GBP/USD

Well although Mr Fox has been logged onto this thread for an hour, he won't respond.

Johnnyboy, if you're even vaguely serious (and I fully expect that you're not) can you send me a scanned copy of one of your bank statements showing funds in excess of $50k for the escrow account? I'd also like to see a scanned copy of a couple of day's trading statements to support your above claims.

If I don't receive this by close of play, I will assume that you have stepped down from the challenge and are indeed the fantasist loser everyone believes you to be. We can then forget this pathetic excuse for a thread.

He may have left his pc on whilst out at the gym, either way don't you think it would be reasonable to give him 24 hours to respond?

Well although Mr Fox has been logged onto this thread for an hour, he won't respond.

Johnnyboy, if you're even vaguely serious (and I fully expect that you're not) can you send me a scanned copy of one of your bank statements showing funds in excess of $50k for the escrow account? I'd also like to see a scanned copy of a couple of day's trading statements to support your above claims.

If I don't receive this by close of play, I will assume that you have stepped down from the challenge and are indeed the fantasist loser everyone believes you to be. We can then forget this pathetic excuse for a thread.

its gonna be better than the mayweather fight that's for sure

Attachments

• datdemsderfightintalk.JPG
    datdemsderfightintalk.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 126
John, I like your charity idea, but let's make it £50k each. As you're so keen to impress, and keep telling us you're a size trader, you can donate £25k to Cancer Research upfront, providing the full proof here that you've done so. I can then do the same. Then we can post 1 month's account statements. The person with the highest P&L for that month takes the remaining £50k. Ok?

PS: Just to add, I've found an escrow company to hold funds, so we can manage the money that way. Over to you...

So you want me to put £25k into charity first, before you make any move, yeah right. however on the £50K, I'm in.

We both put that amount in escrow. 1 month's trading, losers monies goes to charities, and winners returned.

I've already made enquiries with T2W, and holding our monies should not be an issue, as will sending our log in ID's, and passwords for verification.

So lets get the ball rolling @clownJones. Please post a bank statement showing you have the funds in your account, and I shall do the same, oh and if you can have T2W open in one of the tabs as well, that would be most appreciative.

So you either grow a pair, and dance, or prove to all of T2W what a spineless coward you are.

P.S. You may be here for the lulz, but successful trading is a full time job for me son.

Per Sempre Nel Tuo Cuore
John
:love:

Well I decided to take a few more trades, and I am definitely done for the day.

I usually like to aim for just 40 pips a day, and only trade 3 days per week, however these are all discretionary rules, apart from the former. That has to, and is achieved, or over achieved on a daily basis.

Today has been better than I ever could have imagined, and I doubt I'll have a day like today for a long time, however, it makes up for days when I have to fight for 40 pips over the course of a whole day.

£ 22.6.15 FMST DEOD.png

I hope you've all had a profitable day trading.

Best
John.

I've already made enquiries with T2W, and holding our monies should not be an issue, as will sending our log in ID's, and passwords for verification.

Who did you contact ?

The rule is: If this challenge doesn't take place I get everybody's money!

I have made enquiries with T2W management and they have agreed.

If anyone can tell me how to attach a pic to a PM that would be great. I have a bank a/c statement of circa £150k (timestamped as of now) that I was gonna send to a mod for verification. Thanks in advance.

Hi DJ

Why dont you email it to Sharky and then a Mod or staff - so to keep it secret and Mr Fox needs to do the same tomorrow

A few quick questions -

1 What size live capital account will you both be trading on - and surely it as to be the same at the start ?

2. If you can get it set up for July 1st - then 23 working days to play with

3. Is there a moderator to check either of you are not using multi traders - so trading 20 + hour around the clock ?

4. Are you both limited to same stake sizes for trades ?

5 . Would I be correct to say you will be looking for a 10 -20%+ increase in the account over the 23 days and Mr Fox 460% + ?

6. Is the result all dependent on money increase - not on any other stats etc etc ?

If you are both serious - I wish you both the very best and think you are both wonderful people donating such a large amount of money to charity.

All the very best

Regards

F

Hi DJ

Why dont you email it to Sharky and then a Mod or staff - so to keep it secret and Mr Fox needs to do the same tomorrow

A few quick questions -

1 What size live capital account will you both be trading on - and surely it as to be the same at the start ?

2. If you can get it set up for July 1st - then 23 working days to play with

3. Is there a moderator to check either of you are not using multi traders - so trading 20 + hour around the clock ?

4. Are you both limited to same stake sizes for trades ?

5 . Would I be correct to say you will be looking for a 10 -20%+ increase in the account over the 23 days and Mr Fox 460% + ?

6. Is the result all dependent on money increase - not on any other stats etc etc ?

If you are both serious - I wish you both the very best and think you are both wonderful people donating such a large amount of money to charity.

All the very best

Regards

F

This is going to be like the Greek/EU talks.

Ok, I saw a copy of DJ's bank a/c summary showing funds slightly in excess of £150k. Its date stamped as at 22.06.2015.

Hang on a minute! How we know you just didnt bung ffsear a score! :sneaky::p

I love T2W. Where egos collide (y)