K.I.S.S. Trading GBP/USD

Don't worry, Mr Fox has repeatedly assured everyone he can make 20%/day spreadbetting cable - he doesn't need to understand "spread" or advanced concepts like that. :LOL:

Good Afternoon @DowJones,

LOL.png

If your trading was as great as your jealousy, I would call you Soros. :LOL:

Come here and let me coach you on how to be great.

Oh BTW you've made quite a few claims saying I said this, or that, but haven't substantiated it with any proof. Be a darling and prove what you have said please.

Forever Yours
John.
:love:

Good Morning @tar,

I hope you are having a splendid day trading.

Please allow me to clarify what I meant.

If I were to place a trade the spread is paid, however after that commission on the trade is also paid, or at least that is what I do.

So even if I close a trade for 0 pips there will still be commission to pay on that trade, thus for the sake of simplicity, I double the spread on each trade, and know that if spread is say 0.8 pips, once I reach 1.6 pips then I have covered the loss of commissions too, and profits come after that.

I hope that clarifies what I meant.

Best
John.

Morning

You trade with fxcm so there shouldnt be any commissions to pay for oil . And why double the spread it could be much less . Anyway .

Morning

You trade with fxcm so there shouldnt be any commissions to pay for oil . And why double the spread it could be much less . Anyway .

I appreciate what your saying mate, I just focus on trading Cable these days, and nothing else. It has been a while since I have traded US Oil, and Dax which is one of my favorites to trade.

The other issue with the aformentioned is with(FxCM) Dax, your SL can not be nearer than 5 points from your entry, and with US Oil your SL can not be less than 10 from entry, so zeroing your SL can not be done unless price has moved that amount in your favor. These factors have to be incorporated in your initial risk too.

If I were to add Dax trading to my repertoire then I would definitely use another broker, alas I am happy just trading Cable.

Best
John

Why would anyone be jealous of some internet weirdo who is trying to scam people? Just askin'...

PS The proof is in your posts.

You certainly seem to be jealous of me sunshine, and that's not a bad thing, as greatness should be admired, just try and not let it turn into envy though.(y)

As for me scamming people, do you have proof of this @DowJones, or is this just another fantasist claim you like to come up with.

Anyhhoo you keep miring Brah, and I'm off to the gym to work on my guns. :cool:

TTFN
John.

Why would anyone be jealous of some internet weirdo who is trying to scam people? Just askin'...

PS The proof is in your posts.

There has been many of these types of posters over the years at Trade2WIn and almost none ever post any real account details as proof. Most of them are just massaging their own ego because after all it is easy to post a screenshot if the account was real but they don't and never will.

One guy who did was someone called Gray1 or something similar but this was a few years back and he hasn't been seen since and from what I remember he also invited members of the forum to his house to watch him trade live which again is something these "Ego Trippers" would never allow.

It will never change and the ones that reply to this sort of post come up with utter garbage as to why they don't post screenshots or allow others to watch them live (other than plants that are probably an alter ego of themselves)

So here is a challenge to all you "supposed" expert traders:

Allow the members to pick one person from this site to sit alongside you whilst you trade in realtime.

Of course this will never happen because reality shatters the fantasy of all of those who claim to be making ridiculous returns which are nothing more than delusional grandeur.

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD breaks above the 1.5600 level and above yesterday´s high. There could be a pullback to the downside on this pair, but the bullish momentum is still in place.

Good Morning All,

I took a trade this AM which followed the usual K.I.S.S. principals of S&R, and zero'd my SL asap. Price ascended quickly, and with all the momentum seen I just pulled out at what was a very profitable point.

I had intended not to trade this week, but boredom made me come to my work station, and just do analysis on the days I've been away, but once I opened up the charts, I decided to maximize my time, monetary wise, and leave the analysis to another day.

£ 17.6.15 EOD.png

It's nearly the weekend, so I doubt I will be trading anymore, and it has been a very profitable day.

Have a great day trading Y'all.

Best
John.

Good morning Mr Fox,i read your thread last night,as far as i can see there is no mention of how you determine the area to draw your support and resistance lines,ie which timeframe(s) do you use and how far back in history do you look?
Sorry if you've covered topic before and i've missed it

Your posts are like a record stuck in a track... "I'm amazing... you're all jealous... I'm amazing... you're all jealous". It's a bit like watching EURUSD in a pre-7am range - very tedious. This is not a dig, but can I suggest you seek some psychiatric help?

@DowJones,

More like your envy is stuck in a track that's called jealousy.

I must admit I am quite perplexed by your comment when you say I come across as "I'm amazing... you're all jealous... I'm amazing... you're all jealous", as you couldn't be further from the truth, it really is more like " I'm amazing... YOU ARE jealous... I'm amazing... DowJones is a clucking ****". If you cannot even read the truth, then I sincerely worry about your trading, I really do.

Since you are so hard for wanting to see my percentage returns, how about I offer you a challenge to not only see my account, but also my returns, or to show it to the hierarchy of T2W(I have no qualms in giving my log in details and password to someone to verify my returns).

Since you think you are a better trader than me with all the posturing your doing, how about we both get T2W to hold £10,000 each in escrow, which I know should not be a problem for them to hold, and over a month see who has the greater percentage returns, the winner gets his monies returned, and the losers money goes to the winner's choice of charity. Oh, and don't be trying to bring a knife to a gun fight with a paltry small account, as I'm sure with your years of trading I'm sure you too have a healthy account. It's no point me challenging you if my losses per trade are greater than your whole account. Now either step up, or tuck your marbles back where they belong, and jog on son, as you've proven to be the keyboard warrior that you are.

Lots of Love
John.

Good morning Mr Fox,i read your thread last night,as far as i can see there is no mention of how you determine the area to draw your support and resistance lines,ie which timeframe(s) do you use and how far back in history do you look?
Sorry if you've covered topic before and i've missed it

Good Morning @watsone,

I only use a 1 min time frame only, and the S&R levels are done by eye. I shall in the next post add how it is looked at from the perspective of the only trade of today.

As for looking back that also varies, but usually just a few hours.

Best
John.

Good Morning @watsone,

I only use a 1 min time frame only, and the S&R levels are done by eye. I shall in the next post add how it is looked at from the perspective of the only trade of today.

As for looking back that also varies, but usually just a few hours.

Best
John.

Ok so the first thing I saw was below. I see support, followed by resistance,

£ 17.6.15A.png

Then I just followed the line along...

£ 17.6.15B.png

£ 17.6.15C.png

£ 17.6.15D.png

£ 17.6.15E.png

So the next question to ask is, why take the break that i took, well I could have taken the previous R for a short, but I was looking for a little volatility in the market, and that what made me take the break long.

Could the previous R short capitulated, and me not have been in the market, of course, but trading is about opportunity identification, and some trades are won, and some are missed, but if you keep on persevering, more opportunities are seen, thus more opportunities to take.

HTH

Best
John.

Ok so the first thing I saw was below. I see support, followed by resistance,

View attachment 192072

Then I just followed the line along...

View attachment 192074

View attachment 192076

View attachment 192078

View attachment 192080

So the next question to ask is, why take the break that i took, well I could have taken the previous R for a short, but I was looking for a little volatility in the market, and that what made me take the break long.

Could the previous R short capitulated, and me not have been in the market, of course, but trading is about opportunity identification, and some trades are won, and some are missed, but if you keep on persevering, more opportunities are seen, thus more opportunities to take.

HTH

Best
John.

Ok thanks for reply

:LOL:

Interesting that you're having such a big ego tantrum when I point out that your returns are unrealistic, and that several other posters and a moderator have accused you of lying about trades and scamming people.

Looking forward to receiving your account logon & statements to verify your results, although I shan't hold my breath.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You love pulling other people into the conversation to fight your battles for you don't you. We both know that if there was any shred of evidence that i was a scammer, I would not be here. T2W has a good, and effective policy of finding out who scammers are and dispatching them quite quickly.

I guess you seem to mistake my kindness for weakness, but don't worry, I've got the measure of you.

How about you stop being the coward everyone is seeing you as, grow some, and take me up on the challenge I've set.

I may even give you a head start, and let you trade for a month, while I handicap myself to just 2 weeks trading.

Stop being a pussy(cat) @DowJones, and just imagine how great you will feel at relieving me of £10K.

Have a great day trading Princess.

Hugs&Kisses,
John

As an aside, I do a quick google search, and within seconds find a "Mr Fox" on another trading forum (the poster has the same criteria as the guy posting here). On that thread he is also pulled apart for:
- unsubstantiated claims
- saying things about trading that make no sense
- being rude & condescending
Quelle surprise. :LOL:

What an absolutely queer fellow you are. Why would you have to do a search when you are a member of that forum too, :rolleyes: , but unlike you I use my real name, but you give yourself away too easily. I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to find the companies I am a director of either.

I must admit I have received quite a few PM's highlighting that if you had any modicum of trading skill, you would have taken me up on the challenge, but cowards always like to chuck mud, and run away before they are confronted.

So either take the challenge, or quietly admire my work as you are doing, and be appreciative that I am actually teaching you to trade. You have been trading for so many years without success, and now you are getting jealous of all the successful traders on T2W.

I would wish you a great week trading, but we both know that there's more chance of you platting your own p, than grabbig a few pips.

Bon chance mon cheri
John

What's most amusing about scammers like you is they get so many facts wrong. So here are some facts:
- I am not a member of the forum I referred to.
- I (and others) have asked to see proper proof of your trading results, you refuse to show them (if you could trade you'd just post the statements verifying your results - end of).
- You constantly change topic, engage in puerile verbal games, and massage your own ego - again to divert attention from proving your results.
- You have been accused of lying and cheating by multiple members of this (and other) forums.

The only reason I persist commenting here is to point out scammers like you to less informed people who might believe your bs.

Have fun on your fantasy demo account. :LOL:

Good Morning @DowJones,

LOL.png

With all the vitriol you are spouting, I see you are having another rubbish day trading. Keep up the good work baby.

I see now you have changed from assuming I am a scammer, to actually calling me a scammer, without any proof, however I shall forgive your indiscretion rather than report your post, as that's not my style. I am grown up enough to know the trolls always appear around school holidays. :cool:

See, the difference between winners and losers is, winners post replies once their trading is finished, rather than the latter, whom reply while their trading day is still ongoing(just a bit of friendly advice to you). (y)

I placed a challenge to you, and you refused, Ok you are sounding like a bitter broken record now, so here is an improved offer to you.

How about we get T2W to hold our £10,000 each, and the losers monies is donated to charity, and to make it fair on your inability to trade, I will let you trade for a whole month, while I just trade for just 1 week, and I still guarantee I will make more of a percentage return than you.

Oh, and as for verifying our results, I will pass on my log in details to the powers to be at T2W, and you must do the same. So think about it this way, you will get to see my results independently verified, AND you will feel so good at relieving me of £10,000, and even better for helping out the charity of your choice. Come on Princess, lets dance.

How does that sound mi amore.

John.

One final thing... that above line is quality, I haven't laughed so much in ages... Thx for that little gem... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well the reason it made you laugh, is because generally speaking, an idiots coping mechanism to most things is to laugh, and you seem to be laughing to your hearts content.

Lots of Love
John

Good Morning All,

Well it has been what feels like an age, since I last traded one day of last week, and I guess that was more of a knock on effect of having a day where I struggled on the 10Th, to the point where I had to resort to in, and out scalping for a few pips here and there to hit my target.

Today has been a very profitable day, but as you can see I had 7 losses in a row, did this bother me, not in the slightest. I just had unshakable confidence in my strategy coming to fruition, and that's exactly what happened.

Even a less than 30% success rate is not a worry, due to my winners being more than my losers, and losses of 10pips/trade are not of a worry either, as my average loss per trade still works out at around -4.5 pips, a very acceptable average.

£ 22.6.15 EOD.png

Although I must admit, I am quite disappointed in not getting more pips.

I shall not be posting screenshots due to having to rush out for my gym appointment, and any free time I had to post charts was taken up by responding to a troll.

I hope you all are having a great day trading too.

Best
John.