Best Thread Joke of the day

What did the Pink Panther say when he trod on an ant?

Dead-ant, dead-ant? Dead-ant!

Dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-aaaaant...

DEEEAAAAD-ANTTTT!!!

A leopard kept on trying to escape from the zoo, but he was always spotted... :cheesy:

What do you call a train loaded with toffee?

A chew chew train... :clap:

HOW MOSES ENDED UP WITH THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

> >> God went to the Arabs and said,
> >> 'I have Commandments for you that will make your lives better.'
> >> The Arabs asked, 'What are Commandments?'
> >> And the Lord said, 'They are rules for living.'
> >> 'Can you give us an example?'
> >> 'Thou shall not kill.'
> >>
> >> 'Not kill? We're not interested.'

> >> So He went to the Blacks and said, 'I have Commandments.'
> >> The Blacks wanted an example, and the Lord said,
> >>
> >> 'Honor thy Father and Mother.'
> >>
> >> 'Father? We don't know who our fathers are.
> >> We're not interested.'
> >>
> >> Then He went to the Mexicans and said,
> >> 'I have Commandments.'
> >>
> >> The Mexicans also wanted an example, and the Lord said
> >> 'Thou shall not steal.'
> >>
> >> 'Not steal? We're not interested.'
> >>
> >> Then He went to the French and said,
> >> 'I have Commandments.'
> >>
> >> The French too wanted an example and the Lord said,
> >> 'Thou shall not commit adultery.'
> >>
> >> 'Not commit adultery? We're not interested.'
> >>
> >> Finally, He went to the Jews ( Scots ) and said,'I have Commandments.'
> >>
> >> 'Commandments?' They said, 'How much are they?'
> >>
> >> 'They're free.'
> >>
> >> 'We'll take 10.'
> >>
> >> There, that should offend just about everybody.
> >>

True story!

As I was visiting my dear old mum today, it was windy and pelting down with drizzle. You know when gusts of wind spits and smacks the rain drops to your face kind of delightful weather...

As I got out of the car making my way to the door, I saw about 10-12 people, young and old smartly dressed, getting ready to make their calls. I thought, how charming. Jehovas Witnesses.

They all looked pretty misserable. For some profound reason this made me really happy. :cheesy:

Is that strange or am I evil? :innocent:

I hope that Liverpool can beat Atletico Madrid when they play shortly because, last night, Barça beat them 6-1.

Split

2 peanuts at a rave.

One says do you want any E's or trips? and the other says its alright, I'm salted!

Easy for Liverpool.

There is a Liverpool supporter in my family so we support them when they don't play one of our local teams, either Arsenal, Español or Barça. Yesterday we had two of them on tv, so it was a busy day for us. Spain watches British football very closely and there is one British league game televised every Saturday plus, of course, all the European Cup games, so the Brits are well represented over here.

We had high hopes of Ramos making a go of it with Spurs, but it doesn't look like it, does it?

Last edited:
Our very own “Prudence” Brown was found this morning weeping on the steps of number 10. When asked what was the matter. He said
The rotisserie has turned on me
The freezer froze me out
And the Cabinet won’t listen to me

3 doctors are sitting bragging in a bar about their ability to save lives.

One says: 'we got a patient who had had his arm chopped off on a building site. We re-attached his arm, and the operation was so successful that he was back at work in 6 months, and he was so efficient that he put two other builders out of work.'

The second one says: 'That's nothing! We got a victim in who had been involed in a factory explosion, and both of his legs were pulverised. We re-made them from tissue samples from the site of the accident, and the procedure was so successful that he got a job as a bicycle courier and he was so efficient that he put 5 couriers out of work!'

The first doctor looked impressed, but then the third doctor said his piece: 'That's nothing! I was called to a car accident once, and the victim had been completely vapourised. All that remained was the lingering smell of a fart as he shat himself before the crash. I caught it in a dustbin bag, took it to the hospital and set to work. We wrapped an ******** around it, then a torso, arms, legs, a head. When Mr. Brown rejoined the workforce, he put the whole f**king country out of work!'

The prime minister held a meeting with the cabinet today.

He also spoke to the bookcase and argued with the chest of drawers.