Best Thread Joke of the day

Just can't help rubbing it in a bit. After all who invented sledging ? Not us surely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are Aussies so good at batting in cricket?

It's the only game they could master wearing handcuffs.

:clap:

Last one I promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde woman ran into a police station wailing. She claimed that she had been raped.

After she stopped sobbing, the Police Officer requested her for a description of the rapist.

"He was tall and dressed in white. He was wearing all sorts of protective pads, gloves and helmet."

"Hmmm...appears to be a cricketer," concluded the policeman.

"Ah officer!" she confirmed, "then he must have been an Aussie cricketer."

"What makes you think that he was from Australia ? From the accent ?" asked the officer.

"No sir," she replied, "he just didn't stay in very long."

:p

5 quid
Chap walking through the park at night hears a lady's voice in the bushes! "Fancy a good time, only 5 quid?" "Why not",he thinks He is just about to grope the lady when a policeman shines his torch! "What's going on?",asked the policeman "Do you mind",replied the chap, "I am about to have sex with my wife!" "Sorry",said the policeman "didn't realise it was your wife!" "Neither did I till you shone your bloody torch!" responded the husband.

A Girl In London Two men in a bar. One says "A girl I met in London gave me a sexually transmitted disease". His mate replies "you were lucky, in Yorkshire you would have had to pay for it!"

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls the police to tell them his results after the examination.

"First body: Frenchman, 60, died of heart failure whilst making love to his mistress. Hence the enormous smile, Inspector", says the Coroner.

"Second body: "Scotsman, 25, won a thousand pounds on the lottery, spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol Poisoning, hence the smile."

The Inspector asked, "What of the third body?"

"Ah," says the coroner, "this is the most unusual one. Paddy from Belfast, 30, struck by lightning."

"Why is he smiling then?" inquires the Inspector.

"Thought he was having his picture taken."

cf6a187680c95ed69f074648bccf1f66283e145bbeffe689d9cd1bd787b9f668_1.jpg

"An American".

A Cuban, a Frenchman, an American, and an American lawyer are riding on a train. The Cuban begins praising one his nation's most famous products.

"In Cuba", he says, "we make the world's finest cigars. Just smell this beautiful hand-rolled cigar. Furthermore, we make them in such abundance that we can waste them with impunity". Saying that, he tosses the cigar out the window of the speeding train.

The Frenchman responds, "Oui, that is quite true, and in my country we make the finest cheeses". He displays a hunk of fine cheese to the others and says, "France is famous for its fine cheeses, and we produce so much that we too can waste them without a thought." Saying that, he casts the cheese out the window of the train.

The American gets up and throws the lawyer out the window.

I think and hope there is a bit more to being British.
Didn't we spawn that land of self delusion and a lot more ?

:)

They all got tired of living in the UK, so they came here and started the most powerful country in a shorter timespan.

image.jpg

And I thought sheep shagging in Wales was an evil myth and a despicable lie.

Three men have been jailed after being convicted of running an animal brothel in Swansea, Wales.

The ring leaders, Adam Cofferty and John Cofferty and their father David Cofferty ran a ‘gentlemen’s club’ known as “The Ram Inn” in Grange Road, Swansea.

The brothers, 31 and 28 and father 52 admitted keeping an animal brothel between January 2011 and July 2015 and a jury took less than three hours to find them all guilty.

During their trial at Swansea Crown Court the jury heard they setup a website on the hidden “Deep Web” where people from all over the country could select the animal of their liking and book in for an appointment.

Think I will wind down a bit over the weekend

Attachments

• poleart.png
    poleart.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 193
What age am I ?

A woman decides to have a face lift for her 50th birthday.

She spends $15,000 and feels pretty good about the results.

On her way home, she stops at a newsstand to buy a newspaper.

Before leaving, she says to the clerk, 'I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am

'About 32,' is the reply..'

'Nope! I'm exactly 50,' the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the very same question.

The girl replies, 'I'd guess about 29..'

The woman replies with a big smile, 'Nope, I'm 50.'

Now she's feeling really good about herself.. She stops in a drug store on her way down the street.

She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the clerk this burning question.

The clerk responds, 'Oh, I'd say 30.'

Again she proudly responds, 'I'm 50, but thank you!'

While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to her the same question.

He replies, 'Lady, I'm 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra.
Then, and only then can I tell you EXACTLY how old you are.'

They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the best of her.

She finally blurts out, 'What the hell, go ahead.'

He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully.

He bounces and weighs each breast and he gently pinches each nipple.

He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.

After a couple of minutes of this, she says, 'Okay, okay....How old am I?'

He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, 'Madam, you are 50.'

Stunned and amazed, the woman says, 'That was incredible, how could you tell?'

The old man says, 'Promise you won't get mad?'

'I promise I won't' she says.

'I was behind you at McDonalds!!

Thinking this fella pinned against the wall shorted the market :whistling

wenling2.jpg