johns ftse system

no. i have accounts with many others but use fxcm for probably 99% of all my trades now.

on a fast moving market you will have difficulty getting a trade filled or exited with any broker. i have never even heard of spreadCo. sorry.

IGmarkets are to be avoided in my opinion. They took over £3000 from my account in the mid 90's when the market clearly never moved. i got it back by providing video evidence when they tried to do it again. Despite being such a big player in the UK i only trade with them for certain types of trades. Forget about getting a quick entry and exit on fast moves with them too. they will exit your trade when they are sure they have maximum profit from you. Ive seen it happen all too often.

this is why i chose fxcm over the rest.

Some Brokers trade against their clients and re-quote in order to make money on your trades. That is a conflict of interest. FXCM LTD will not interfere in your trading by re-quoting your trades. After you send FXCM LTD an order, your position is executed as soon as our hedge is established. This means that the order you placed is filled without re-quotes during most market conditions.

Many market makers issue re-quotes, and sometimes for legitimate reasons. But re-quoting carries the potential for conflict of interest between the market maker and the client. If a market-making firm finds it cannot make money on your trades, it may provide you with an aggressive re-quote, regardless of the true market price.

To avoid any conflict, FXCM will never re-quote you another price. After you send FXCM LTD an order, your order is executed as soons as a hedge is established. Since all spread bets are hedged real-time in their various underlying markets, FXCM LTD's spread can vary.

here is a good link Forums - FXCM Launches FXCM Forex Execution Center: FXCM Explains Their No Dealing Desk Forex

"After you send FXCM LTD an order, your position is executed as soon as our hedge is established."

Do you work for FXCM??

I never place orders as such, i trade real time, with the click of a button, and never pre-empt what price im getting in at by ordering beforehand.

"After you send FXCM LTD an order, your position is executed as soon as our hedge is established."

Do you work for FXCM??

I never place orders as such, i trade real time, with the click of a button, and never pre-empt what price im getting in at by ordering beforehand.

There is much to be said for both methods. Manual entry is very nice, if you can watch it but I have used pre-determined entries and targets with success on occasions when I have other things to do. In fact, most times an exit on an order will give satisfaction when one gets a reversal. Sometimes it goes on, of course, and one could have made more but trading is, in my opinion, in large part random, especially in the short term.

lol,, i pasted some text from their website. i should have put it in quotes. i got it from here www.livescalping.com

I think you dont understand what i mean by single click trading. i will put a video together showing theplatform and how that works.

I have nothing to gain by recommending Fxcm, i do know however that you can if youwant, be part of the rebate scheme, im not sure how it works. ... im not interested in that.

For my style of trading it is very important to be able to put on multiple trades quickly. I may be trading towards a gap, and price is only 4 pips away. im trading down and price pops up 2 points - i need to put a trade on immediately. it gets filled and i make my profit and it pops back up again, i need to put a trade on again. I will often put on 20 trades in 5 minutes like this. i have no time to change limits and stops and trade amounts on each trade - it would be impossible to trade like that for this style of trading..

Last edited:
thanks john i will look this over when i get some free time. appreciated Mr FXCM promoter ;-) lol

this is what i mean regarding the single click trading. one click trading - YouTube

Hi John, if this thread is still active i'd like to know about your trading room, i joined one recently and it was ok, i just find scalping to be a realistic way of capitalising on the smaller movements. Yours isnt advertised anywhere so is it not open to new members?? perhaps its for proffessional or private people you know?

Do you ever have nightmare scenarios where you have 20 trades open and it moves against you, this seems to be my greatest fear with scalping, i understand that the gap has to be filled after watching your video and it seems logical enough i just worry about getting the price at the top which is two points above, rather than watching the price slip and ending up in the gap area.

Thanks