Article John Bartlett Interview

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,456 55
John Bartlett, through this interview, provides new traders an excellent direction as they pursue their own development.
Starting Out
How long have you been trading for? Approximately four years. 1st year foolishly, 2nd year not so foolishly (started to study), 3rd year break even and this year profitably.
How did you first get involved in trading?My background is financial services, about 10 years prior to finding trading I dabbled in traded options, I lost interest
when it didn’t make me rich in a few weeks, I blew my trial bank and forgot
about it, continued selling executive pension schemes and and a friend sent me a
mail shot from someone charging a lot of money to teach spread betting on futures and shares. It started from there, I spent money on a very poor A4 folder and an out of focus video! At least it started me thinking. With my knowledge of the internet I investigated further, opened an account with a spread betting company and promptly lost five figures...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: