Article Davie Grant Interview

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,469 69
Davie Grant is a trader with more than a dozen years’ experience. In this interview he shares his personal methods and philosophies for success.
Starting Out
How long have you been trading for? Approximately 12 years.
How did you first get involved in trading?I bought some penny shares in a company called ?Sleepy Kids? which a tip sheet publication had recommended.
Do you remember your first trades? Oh Yes! I was doing stuff that I would never dream of doing now. Basically I was following this London ?tip sheet? and all its recommendations on ?Penny Shares?.
What were your first few months like? Were you profitable initially?Initially I did very well. I had good success with the company ?Sleepy Kids?, which tripled its share value within 6 months because of its ?Budgie the Helicopter? product by Sarah Ferguson.
Has your trading style changed radically from when you first started?Very much so.
How did you learn to trade?By reading as many...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock