johns ftse system

Are they good as Mr Fox1234 though?

Mr 1234 often makes over a 100 for just a few hours work:cool:

100 pips for a few hours is excellent going for 'non-vendors'.
I'd be over-the-moon with a few hundred pips everyday, even if it took me the whole day.
Just trading at £2 per pip and your making a grand per week.
That's more than double the average UK salary!

For a vendor though, it's pedestrian at best.

For a measly fee of $4995 I can show you how I make $1000's per day, easy. However it's not my problem if you can't figure it out after I show you.

Peter

Rather than challenge us, how about if Mr Fox posts some live trades so we can check them for feasibility on our SB charts? IMO a newbie making a hundred trades a day will blow an account before he can say 'Mike Bagasloopy'.

Rather than challenge us, how about if Mr Fox posts some live trades so we can check them for feasibility on our SB charts? IMO a newbie making a hundred trades a day will blow an account before he can say 'Mike Bagasloopy'.

At 100 trades per session I doubt whether he would be able to do that. Posting live is a very difficult process. I've tried it a few times but had to give it up because, to be honest, I don't like them going wrong. If they do, it slows me up for the next entry-- a kind of mental obstacle that does not happen when I am alone and do not have to explain.

I do not think that there is much that he can show us because it is our ability to act instantly on signals that is the core to successful trading and the greater number of trades one does in a session the more reflexive one has to be. That is why I question scalpers on live chat sites. One has to do one thing, or the other.

i thought i posted a video here. maybe someone deleted it. i will try and do a daily one so you can judge what im about. I really wanted to get into some constructive discussion about trading the ftse and sharing what i do. hopefully the video will show you how i trade and some of the reasons for how i figure out what i do.
made this one yesterday.
15 7 2012 sunday - YouTube

yes you did post a vid, it's still there on your other thread. do you really need two threads?

yeah, you are right. one is enough - some here will think its too much. Can a mod delete the other one or is it something i can do? Its a harsh environment but i will persevere. I accept all comments, i did screw up with the vendor thing.

yeah, you are right. one is enough - some here will think its too much. Can a mod delete the other one or is it something i can do? Its a harsh environment but i will persevere. I accept all comments, i did screw up with the vendor thing.

i doubt you can just delete the other now, as it's the bigger of the two threads. i guess if one is kept as the scalping thread and the other is devoted to longer term methods, then that could be viewed as ok? but that's up to the mods.

are you posting a new vid of how things went ?

hello.

I use a bit of a complicated system of predicting swing points or turnaround points, and also i can predict where the retrace will turn around again. It does depend on price action and timing is involved too, so best called live. To give an example. today i knew price had to go up to 5669 in order to complete a swing. In the morning it did go up and i traded it comfortably to each possible mini resistance level, we got a good reversal candle setup which told me price will come down. i traded it back down to a recent low, knowing that it had to go back up an make a new high for the day before coming back down again. so i traded it back up this time confident that it would hit 5669. it hit it easily.

Live "prediction" at 7am tomorrow please.

Hunting the hidden dimension

Fascinating video jfox thanks for posting.

I have found the markets do have a structure but sometimes they also seem to go into a chaotic state......like the tumor in the last part of the video:)

Hunting the hidden dimension

Fascinating video jfox thanks for posting.

I have found the markets do have a structure but sometimes they also seem to go into a chaotic state......like the tumor in the last part of the video:)

Can you tell me why it is fascinating?
I thought it was all complete drivel.

So according to the video it might go up or it might go down today? Hmm. I think you may be right.

Not sure if this confusion with the other thread, but are you using a 1hr chart to make 1pt gains?

I'm completely at a loss for words. Johnfox, give this a rest. After watching your videos, my conclusion is that you are not made for the job of showing others how to trade. I am trying to let you down gently.

I wish you the best of luck with your hundred trades per session.