J. Christoph Amberger

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
The market is a ravenous beast. It wants to take your life savings, chew them up, and laugh at you as you squirm in the dirt.












note from TheBramble: I told you he was a little different. Psychotic, deranged, unstable, dangerous - I like him.
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Better to learn inverted hammer at the top of a trend......sorry I won't destroy any more of cheesyburger's work. Promise.
Just the sort of feedback and comment I was hoping for Richard. Destroy, attack, rape and pillage away - I have no ego investment in JCA's comments, just found them (largely) thought provoking.
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Contrarians are correct at turning points in the market, but wrong the rest of the time.
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Insider trading is the most lucrative, though illegal.




note from TheBramble: This seems a bit lame being fairly obvious, but then I go tto thinking, if you're smart enough to be in a position to trasact a little inside information, you're smart enough not for it to come up on the radar. This is were a suitably dispositioned network goes a long way...
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Momentum traders are correct most of the time but wrong during turning points.








Note from TheBramble: Another genuine LOL. This belongs with the Contrarian rule and is as self evident as it is obvious. But then I realised the zebra is two colours.
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
It is against self-interest for technical traders to reveal their buys and sells.






note from TheBramble: Note this well live callers, (which may of course indicate quite other issues) and ties in with the stupidity of extracting public 'opinion' for any trade.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbmac

Bloodhound

Senior member
3,467 1,320
Insider trading is the most lucrative, though illegal.

Is the standard defence for insider trading still 'I would have placed the trade even if I hadn't had inside knowledge, your honour......'
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Fundamental traders want the world to know they bought and sold.








note from TheBramble: Seriously, one of the funniest....
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
When you make a successful trade, take 10 percent of the profits and buy something tangible, like a new hat. Reinvest the other 90 percent.










note from TheBramble: A new hat???
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
When you hit 100 percent gains on any equity trade, take your original stake off the table and forget about the remainder. Look it up in 10 years.






note from TheBramble: Well, OK, but you know what he means, right?
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Economists are wrong.











note from TheBramble: Does anybody seriously ave any issue with that statement. I think we could actually go a lot further and suggest a strong fade on every friggin economist and especially every manicured talking head.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K The Foyer 1
A The Foyer 3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock