ITT, Personal Of The Day: "CEO Seeks Full-Time Sensual Personal Assistant, $80K"

Car Key Boi

ITT, Personal Of The Day: "CEO Seeks Full-Time Sensual Personal Assistant, $80K"

whoever this guy is, if he's for real, he's got balls :D

- Car Key Boi,
NEVER NEEDED AD TO GET HOT CHICKS/NOW MARRIED TO HOTTEST CHICK EVER/ DNT!/ SECOND ONLY TO BEYONCE/ STILL WITH DA MADD PAPER/ STILL KNOWS HOW TO USE A SWISSTECH/ STILL TOP DOWN CHROME SPINNIN'/ DIGTBK!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/m4w/20943915.html

CEO Seeks Full-Time Sensual Personal Assistant, $80K - $95K - 44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2003-12-15, 9:56PM

I am seeking a personal assistant to work directly for me in my international capital management firm. As you've no doubt surmised from the location of this ad, the job will include a physical and sensual aspect.

About me: I am a white male, 43, attractive and very physically fit. I am the senior managing director, chief executive and principal stakeholder in a fairly well-known capital management firm. I consider myself well-travelled and well-read, and value integrity in others as much as I do in myself. I am not married, NOR AM I SEEKING MARRIAGE AT THIS TIME.

My criteria include the following:

- You must be a very attractive, well-toned young woman between 23 and 32. I am looking for classical, simple beauty; implants, heavy makeup, overdone hair and revealing attire are disqualifiers. Race is unimportant, although you must be at least 5'3".

- You must be completely fluent in English, with little or no accent, and must have excellent verbal communication skills. Fluency in Japanese and/or German would be a significant advantage.

- Poise, intelligence and resourcefulness are essential.

- You must be able to accompany me to a range of business and social events, and you must be able to dress and act appropriately for each of them.

- You must be unmarried and able to accompany me on international travel. A valid passport is a requirement.

- You must have no criminal record and a trouble-free credit rating; background checks will be run on finalists. Hard drug use will not be tolerated.

- No agency women.

About the position: the job will consist of light administrative and personal assistant duties in my lower Manhattan office; hours will be 8:30am to 5pm. You will be required to travel with me on occasion, no more than four weeks out of the year; this travel will be business or first class with all expenses covered and none spared. Again, you will be required to conduct yourself diplomatically and professionally in a range of social events.

I will require us to maintain a physical relationship as well which will take place on a daily basis. I needn't explain what this means, and if this offends you or presents a problem in any way, do not waste my time with a reply. You will never be asked to do anything degrading, painful, or excessively out of the ordinary. I believe this aspect of the job could be mutually satisfactory, but it is a requirement in any case.

Your compensation will be in the $80K - $95K range, with a stipend to purchase your own health insurance and a clothing budget as needed by special occasions.

Please reply with a tasteful, recent photo, a discussion of why you are ideal for this position, and your availability. I will take selected candidates to lunch for interviews during the second and third weeks in January.

Well - thats >$250 per 24hrs + health insurance and clothes if needed! :)

Odds on it being a "Joe Millionaire" equivalent of a guy out for dates that will put out?

wysi

they guy can afford to pay a hooker 95k a year but cant pull decent women himself?
his value of integrity shines like a beacon for us all :)