Personal log... Suplemental....

The EUD/USD pair isn't my (direct) doing, in the attachment above. Testing an EA, Generic Breakout V4. Not too bad...

Feeling under the weather. Had some swings with USD/JPY and the Geppy some gains and losses. Not feeling that bad earlier but difficult when your getting sick. I'm closing shop early to see if I can get back on the horse bright and early (US/London overlap).

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Great Moves Geppy, your HOT!

Geppy dropped like a rock from the 155.00 where I was at to the 147 levels. WOW!

I will catch the next bus! Actually, with that speed, more like the next Ferrari! :D

Just shows me that THERE is ALWAYS a play to be made! Don't worry about the last one, look for the next one!

Looking at the big picture on this pair... See attached...

Could it tank even MORE....? 1900 Downward PIP Movement, any takers?

Attachments

• Geppy Possible future Movement - 10-24-2008 7-53-45 AM.png
    Geppy Possible future Movement - 10-24-2008 7-53-45 AM.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Hows your trading going? I'm pretty much in the same boat as you but I am concentrating on just EUR/USD, I started this week and had a pretty good one :) I wish you well in your trading.

Hiya Andy

Hows your trading going? I'm pretty much in the same boat as you but I am concentrating on just EUR/USD, I started this week and had a pretty good one :) I wish you well in your trading.

Thanks Andy, right back at you! I've lost some of my profits but I'm good. I opened my account on 5K and now its at 27K. Not too shabby!

Do you have a journal or blog on your experiences on the EUR/USD? I'm always interested in sharing! Can't be on all pairs all the time, you know. That's why I wanted this journal to be a reference for myself and anyone else who'd want to get to 'know' the pairs personality and quirks.

Thanks again for your well wishes!

Thanks bunches, Welshstevens!

Thanks go to Welshstevens :clap:, for pointing me to GBP/USD:

Caution: Handle with CARE!

This pair has it's crazy ups and downs. I'd like to get to know it's idiosyncrasies and rake in the Pips, big time! :LOL:

Check out the 5M TF, its crazy candles up to 150 pips in ONE candle? I just took a look at it and it's crazy. Need to look at it some more...

If I can just harness its power... :devilish:

Attachments

• Quick view of GBP-USD - Volatile Handle with caution! 10-24-2008 9-19-40 AM.png
    Quick view of GBP-USD - Volatile Handle with caution! 10-24-2008 9-19-40 AM.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 177
I just subscribed to Andy's blog

Impressive....! I see his Fibs are providing S and R's consistently, awesome! (y)

With that type of power, he will go far in acquiring pips!

Excellent!

Don't worry...

Do not worry on what could have been, but focus on what will be....

My words to tranquilize the spirit with regards to missed pippage....(y)

Last edited:
Impressive....! I see his Fibs are providing S and R's consistently, awesome! (y)

With that type of power, he will go far in acquiring pips!

Excellent!

Thanks for looking :)
Just added a post on my blog looking at tomorrows trade.

Good luck in your trading (not that it sounds like you need it! 5k->27k VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE!! ) Can I ask how long it took to grow your account by that much?

Time with IBFX Account

Thanks for looking :)
Just added a post on my blog looking at tomorrows trade.

Good luck in your trading (not that it sounds like you need it! 5k->27k VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE!! ) Can I ask how long it took to grow your account by that much?

Hey Andy!

Yes, the issues you bring up in your blog, really, patience and discipline, are tough nuts to crack for me as well! We need to continue to force ourselves in the right direction!

I started my account in the 14th of October. But, technically, I started trading the K strategy for swing or day entries, and using the Probablity Meter and Heart of Forex for quick entries and exits on the 20th. My first post shows my account statement until the 22nd. I've posted snippets of my account totals and entries as I continued to trade.

Basically, about a week to get to where I'm at?

If I can get GBP/JPY to give me consistent results... :party::cheers::party::clap:

I'll be following your blog this week, see what you cook up!! (y)

Thanks go to Welshstevens :clap:, for pointing me to GBP/USD:

Caution: Handle with CARE!

This pair has it's crazy ups and downs. I'd like to get to know it's idiosyncrasies and rake in the Pips, big time! :LOL:

Check out the 5M TF, its crazy candles up to 150 pips in ONE candle? I just took a look at it and it's crazy. Need to look at it some more...

If I can just harness its power... :devilish:

lol. no problem, it's the major currency so it's the only one i've looked at so far! once i master it i'll look at others! but becareful! more volatility means bigger losses if your not on the ball! lol....

wow a week to grow your account! I don't mean to be rude but I assume that your money management is pretty loose, ie you must be risking a large portion of your account on each trade??

GU, I'm still just watching it move with my charts up and checking 'manually' if I would have entered with my signals if it would be right on for a few @ 10~20 pips or not. EASILY ride against you....

For MM, Roughly <8 % of Acct. is basically my risk area... However, if I'm in some major profit and have moved my stops to be in major profit, I'll keep adding to my position on bounces, and taking profit as the pair moves....reeling in the pips.

Today/last night, have lost about $1300 and made about $2800 on GY using K strategy and FerruFx indi. Actually, been making a lot more with the K strategy. Need to keep honing it....

Still examining the entry and exits on the FXP scalpin strategy. Many more trades in the + than -.
I'll post back some screen shots later...

Last edited:
BTW Andy

Oh, I had been following the major trend setup using the K strategy for several days before jumping in those first trades on GY last week. So, it went directly in my favor, with a major downward spiral... FYI.
:cool:

Another successfull Day trade, (Night Trade?)

Up several hours last night... Got into GBP/JPY again with the K strategy... Long at 147 at 10/28 - 8:43 and moving stop and stopped out at 149. Good move. I had a few more + and a few -. Still in positive territory...
Account to 42K now. :clap:

Currenly, GBP/JPY hitting temp Resistance at 151.2X. Continue to play the short/long on this bounce down to temp Support @ 149.5X and backup up... Get about 50 to 80 pips per trade here as well.

Try to post pics...

Is this really day trading? All my best trades were at night!!!

When Geppy broke that Resistance Level, 151, I went long. Here is the results:
Just got my TP hit, entered at 152 and 158 hit! +600 pips!

Drooling in amazement! Karmo is SPOT ON, again!!! Superhero type powers!

Account at 55K now :clap::clap::clap:

No Time now for setups, DOH!

Work is getting in the way, I have a couple of projects I need to finish up during the day. Get back to Trading tonight/morning.

:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad:

Want to continue to experience FX..>!!!!

Addictive!!!!

Work is getting in the way, I have a couple of projects I need to finish up during the day. Get back to Trading tonight/morning.

:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad:

Want to continue to experience FX..>!!!!

Addictive!!!!

definatly addictive, i've got to limit my self to 12hrs a day, other wise my eyes will go square! having problems atm! lol... i love it tho :) no where near what you are at tho mate, i'm still in the hundreds of pounds trades! never mind thousand! good on you!! how have you found the Cable market? GBP/USD