ITT, Personal Of The Day: "CEO Seeks Full-Time Sensual Personal Assistant, $80K"

Car Key Boi

396 8
ITT, Personal Of The Day: "CEO Seeks Full-Time Sensual Personal Assistant, $80K"

whoever this guy is, if he's for real, he's got balls :D

- Car Key Boi,
NEVER NEEDED AD TO GET HOT CHICKS/NOW MARRIED TO HOTTEST CHICK EVER/ DNT!/ SECOND ONLY TO BEYONCE/ STILL WITH DA MADD PAPER/ STILL KNOWS HOW TO USE A SWISSTECH/ STILL TOP DOWN CHROME SPINNIN'/ DIGTBK!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/m4w/20943915.html

CEO Seeks Full-Time Sensual Personal Assistant, $80K - $95K - 44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2003-12-15, 9:56PM

I am seeking a personal assistant to work directly for me in my international capital management firm. As you've no doubt surmised from the location of this ad, the job will include a physical and sensual aspect.

About me: I am a white male, 43, attractive and very physically fit. I am the senior managing director, chief executive and principal stakeholder in a fairly well-known capital management firm. I consider myself well-travelled and well-read, and value integrity in others as much as I do in myself. I am not married, NOR AM I SEEKING MARRIAGE AT THIS TIME.

My criteria include the following:

- You must be a very attractive, well-toned young woman between 23 and 32. I am looking for classical, simple beauty; implants, heavy makeup, overdone hair and revealing attire are disqualifiers. Race is unimportant, although you must be at least 5'3".

- You must be completely fluent in English, with little or no accent, and must have excellent verbal communication skills. Fluency in Japanese and/or German would be a significant advantage.

- Poise, intelligence and resourcefulness are essential.

- You must be able to accompany me to a range of business and social events, and you must be able to dress and act appropriately for each of them.

- You must be unmarried and able to accompany me on international travel. A valid passport is a requirement.

- You must have no criminal record and a trouble-free credit rating; background checks will be run on finalists. Hard drug use will not be tolerated.

- No agency women.

About the position: the job will consist of light administrative and personal assistant duties in my lower Manhattan office; hours will be 8:30am to 5pm. You will be required to travel with me on occasion, no more than four weeks out of the year; this travel will be business or first class with all expenses covered and none spared. Again, you will be required to conduct yourself diplomatically and professionally in a range of social events.

I will require us to maintain a physical relationship as well which will take place on a daily basis. I needn't explain what this means, and if this offends you or presents a problem in any way, do not waste my time with a reply. You will never be asked to do anything degrading, painful, or excessively out of the ordinary. I believe this aspect of the job could be mutually satisfactory, but it is a requirement in any case.

Your compensation will be in the $80K - $95K range, with a stipend to purchase your own health insurance and a clothing budget as needed by special occasions.

Please reply with a tasteful, recent photo, a discussion of why you are ideal for this position, and your availability. I will take selected candidates to lunch for interviews during the second and third weeks in January.

suggy

133 0
they guy can afford to pay a hooker 95k a year but cant pull decent women himself?
his value of integrity shines like a beacon for us all :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock