It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

Sorry for the lack of time spent on here but James and I have been building the new website. Really looking forward to the new service starting from next week.

A good day today shorting USDCAD from highs to lows and buying CABLE on break to DR1 today.

Nice end to the week and keep short of USD for the time being.

Really think the SMS alert service will work well. Infact can't wait and takes all the hard work away from you all.

Speak soon
D

Attachments

• cable280809.gif
    cable280809.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 209
  • usdcad280809.gif
    usdcad280809.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
good stuff

great week again guys,cable and g/y been very kind this week had some fine runs on euro too,special thanks too hemal ,yes it is about the pips,but made 23% this month:clap: and derrick lets give this g/y a spanking next week too:cheesy:

Well done Bangkokgee...23% is great work.

Yes Hemal has been great this week. He is a punchy boy and its great to see him running the room and trading so well. He is a very strong member of our team and always has been.

The new structure will be very positive as well, with having Hemal, James, Zak and I posting charts with full analysis on the Blog each day. Exciting times!!!

The future is Orange as they say!!!

D
:)

website

Just been checking out the new website (instead of doing some work...) looking good and like it muchly (y)

Hey bangkokgee that's mighty impressive, nice one.

See you next week

Julie

The Bear is back

Hi Guys
Hahaha You all thought the Bear has left the area!!! Hell no, the fun just gets started.

It’s amazing how high the Dow has gone up and it might even go higher with BB=Ben Bubble=Ben Bernanke reelected. Now he can pull even more money out of the sky to help his fellow bankers with buying up all the stocks in the world creating an even bigger bubble. When that one is going to explode brace yourself . BB is breaking more world records every day than anyone else have ever done before. The national debt from august 25 has reached the number of $ 11.730.400.622.450.31 and a few cents. The last record was made 5 days prior to that. I think that's 11 trillion. Here is what 1 trillion dollar looks like http://twurl.nl/jw8hyh

Now it appears that the economy in Europe is recovering faster than the economy in the US. Nope, again wrong. Europe is going up because of the bubble BB is creating and artificially letting stocks of a few zombie banks fly higher. Banks that were able to use the bailout money given to them by BB to buy their own stocks (even more LOL) They still have all these toxic … in their wallet and they are still bankrupt. So when that balloon goes with a bang all the European loans to eastern European countries become worthless and the freefall in Europe will go much faster than in the US. European banks are even more overleveraged then in any other country.

Is the economy getting better. No its not. Unemployment is still rising and don’t let them fool you with these so called improved housing numbers etcetera. In a rising economy there are days even months things go slowly down and is seen as a normal correction. It is the same with this slumping economy. Just a small breather for the things that are still ahead. Prices have declined with 15% and more in the industry compared with last year. All signs are building for hyperinflation. You think deflation!!! Yes but there is no Ice Age without global warming .

The first Dutch Union has agreed to raise the age for retirement with 2 years. (LOL helping out stupid acting from governments, Banks and retirement funds and nobody wants to see it.) Before you know it these 2 years will be 5 years. Give them a finger and they will take your whole hand. Taxes on all lower levels like provinces states or whatever you call them are rising with sometimes 2-300 percent because they have no money.

Can write more but need some for other days as well.

THE BEAR IS BACK (huggy for RS)

Erik

Usdchf

The indicators are buiding some bullish divergence. Its slow but steady. Another bullish factor is that the SNB (suisse national bank) has been on the wires for some time they will intervene when the CHF goes to high. In particular for the EURCHF. This is for the market always a sign to test the levels and see how far they can go. So unlles you have balls of steel like some of my twitter friends say I would not touch this pair for some time.

Note: At very agressive moments stops will sometimes be disregarded and will take you out at a total different level.

Attachments

• usdchf.jpg
    usdchf.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 208
Oh yeah...

Hi Guys

Hahaha You all thought the Bear has left the area!!! Hell no, the fun just gets started.

THE BEAR IS BACK (huggy for RS)

Erik

Hey, the huggy Bear is back in town, lol.

Great post and good to see you back! Where have you been?

RS :)

PS Hi Julie, I'm also liking Dan and guys' cool new website very muchly too :cool: Hope you manged to extract your ferret successfully, lol.

anyone want a new pet?

Hi RS and Ken

No luck, he/she has well and truly set up camp in our kitchen. The mystery deepens as our next door neighbour's ferrets are all accounted for so looks like a rougue squatter. It might be hiding from our latest predator on the loose:

Pet owners warned over eagle owl | Metro.co.uk

So, free to a good home, a very stubborn ferret (you'll have to extract it from behind the washing machine first though...)

Hope you're all having a good weekend :)

Bb

Hey, the huggy Bear is back in town, lol.

Great post and good to see you back! Where have you been?

RS :)

Lost all of my money fighting BB and that caused a lot of stress. My only resource was trading the family members and that worked out well. BB can get ready for another fight. LOL

Hope you are doing great,

Erik

Attachments

• bernankes_brew.jpg
    bernankes_brew.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Confessions of an FX500 Club roomie

Hi all and especially Rossobonks

Hmmm, I have a confession to make.

I've been a member of the FX500 Club for almost a year now and I have only just read an article that I found in the shared folder. Ok, so maybe it hasn't been in there a year but I know it's been in there a while... tut tut.

Rosso, you posted at the end of July about your problems pulling the trigger. If you haven't looked in the shared folder and read the article called The Journey to Becoming a Competent Trader then I cannot recommend highly enough that you do this. It's an excellent read and has changed my way of thinking about how I approach the psychological side to trading. Even if you have resolved your issues it is still an inspiring and insightful read for all members.

Thanks Dan for putting it in the shared folder and you can be sure I will have a good nose through everyday for anything new.

RS :smart:

Hi all and especially Rossobonks

Hmmm, I have a confession to make.

I've been a member of the FX500 Club for almost a year now and I have only just read an article that I found in the shared folder. Ok, so maybe it hasn't been in there a year but I know it's been in there a while... tut tut.

Rosso, you posted at the end of July about your problems pulling the trigger. If you haven't looked in the shared folder and read the article called The Journey to Becoming a Competent Trader then I cannot recommend highly enough that you do this. It's an excellent read and has changed my way of thinking about how I approach the psychological side to trading. Even if you have resolved your issues it is still an inspiring and insightful read for all members.

Thanks Dan for putting it in the shared folder and you can be sure I will have a good nose through everyday for anything new.

RS :smart:

Fran

Yes I have read that article in the shared folder, great read and can relate to it very closely too.

My learning curve has really flown up in this past month mainly due to leaving off the 5m charts and focusing more on the 1HR chart closely observing the silver crosses of both the 15m20/60m20 and 60m20/4hr20.

In a way Im glad we are leaving the summer months behind and looking forward to an Autumn/Winter of trading and hopefully start reaping the rewards of alot of time/cash I have invested into learning this game.

Best of luck to us all for the future.

Dave

Fran

Yes I have read that article in the shared folder, great read and can relate to it very closely too.

My learning curve has really flown up in this past month mainly due to leaving off the 5m charts and focusing more on the 1HR chart closely observing the silver crosses of both the 15m20/60m20 and 60m20/4hr20.

In a way Im glad we are leaving the summer months behind and looking forward to an Autumn/Winter of trading and hopefully start reaping the rewards of alot of time/cash I have invested into learning this game.

Best of luck to us all for the future.

Dave

Hi Dave

That's great news, I'm so pleased your trading is turning around. Those silver crosses really do rock.

As you say, best of luck to us all for the future.

Fran

Hi all

CABLE was a good long today and a great entry (for all of us) at the lows at 1.6120 with a stop at 1.6105. Small risk for a huge gain!!

You know the 4 hour and 1 hour charts are key and thats where i get my major levels from. The new blog is up and running and hopefully u r enjoying the new alert setups.

I have added the CABLE 4 hour chart below.

Well done
D

Attachments

• cable020908aaa.gif
    cable020908aaa.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 222
Morning Notes

Good morning

Indices finally make their statement yesterday and USD is back in the bullish books.

USDX looks supported above the Daily 20ma and DP at the 78.40/50 level. As long as the price holds this level I will remain looking for USD strength. The chart is setup for a perfect 123 with a bounce off the Daily 20ma but we need to see a pullback first. I am looking for weak USD first thing this am (pullback) but further strength later today.

Huge moves yesterday and good to see some of you taking the CABLE trade. 4 Hourly charts all look a little oversold (except EURGBP) so looking for retracements this am which would tie in nicely with the USD X.

CABLE
• Would prefer to keep selling this beast but not at this level.
• Looking for retracement back towards the 1.6240 region.
• Only anti trend play (I would be keen to play) is a re test to 1.6112 with a tight stop below.
• Verdict – Looking to buy off yesterdays low or sell around the 4hr 20ma.

EURUSD
• Similar to CABLE and needs a pullback,
• Looking to sell at a better level up at the 1.4260 region with the trend.

-

Hi all

CABLE was a good long today and a great entry (for all of us) at the lows at 1.6120 with a stop at 1.6105. Small risk for a huge gain!!

You know the 4 hour and 1 hour charts are key and thats where i get my major levels from. The new blog is up and running and hopefully u r enjoying the new alert setups.

I have added the CABLE 4 hour chart below.

Well done
D

Hello,

Very interesting thread.....
I've been following it.....not with much success actually...
Do you guys actually post your tradings(on demo or reall acc printscreens) Because I want to learn how you are long term winners with such low percentages of good trades???
I just want to know for sure if you are for real...and see PAST PERFORMANCE on your behalf...

regards

Hello,

Do you guys actually post your tradings(on demo or reall acc printscreens) Because I want to learn how you are long term winners with such low percentages of good trades???
I just want to know for sure if you are for real...and see PAST PERFORMANCE on your behalf...

regards
Trades are posted live in the club. I'm afraid you've got to be in it to win it. Suggest you send danarm a pm to get a free pass into the club.

not to be rude

Hello,

regards
do what tenapenny advises above,have a nice weekend

Last edited:
its your first post,and you joined yesterday,and your asking questions like above,are you for real,are you a trader,are you a troll,are you a dreamer,have you even got an account,have you got the template we use,have you read all the thread:confused: i took 5 of the trades in the room,yesterday,and everyone in profit ,none of them on here,so what are you saying,you blindly follow the notes on here:rolleyes:pm dan,get a free pass in the room,see us trade live,ask any of us any questions,and then see if the,guys are real.that would be the right thing to do,hope this helps,have a nice weekend:)

Do try to be a bit more courteous while dishing out advice to new or novice traders look at tenapenny's post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.