It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk

Same old story. Relatively new to trading. :clap: Are you on a demo or trading 10p a point. :LOL:

No green eyed monster here. These guys live in rented holes. They don't live in Peurto Banus and drive DB7's and they never will as they don't trade and rely on a poxy relatively new to trading people like you's subs. As I actually know them and there backgrounds.

Chancers are all they are and its what I'm pointing out to the relatively new to trading clan.:idea:

I'm tired reading this BS splattered across these threads about these cowboys and just would like to state another opinion about them from someone who is NOT RELATIVELY NEW TO TRADING and knows what she is doing.

I am reading this your stupids and constantly think that you are drunk or you are a competitor. I am in forex long time and I am not a beginner, I am trading 35-50 eur a point and I am very satisfied with fx500.These guys are very good in their job, we do not need your advice, the pips we make in the room are the best advice, what we need more than 1000 + pips every month.Please live us.

Dan, have you dumped Beyonce?

Lol.

This is really the most hilarious fantasy I have ever read on a board.

Beyonce married Jay Z last year, and is still married to him, and is still going out with him.

beyonce-jay-z-black-tie.jpg

Can't believe that people feel a need to bolster their reputation by inventing make believe nonsense totally out of the blue air.

Unbelievable !

Omg

Lol.

This is really the most hilarious fantasy I have ever read on a board.

Beyonce married Jay Z last year, and is still married to him, and is still going out with him.

Can't believe that people feel a need to bolster their reputation by inventing make believe nonsense totally out of the blue air.

Unbelievable !

BSD

Please...

Where is your sense of humour?

This was a joke and banter in the room which I carried over to the thread in a message to Dan.

C'mon, get real.

Blimey, hasn't Jay Z got huge hands. They're bigger than B's head!

RS

Last edited:
This is actually quite funny. Obviously you are one of those who knows absolutely nothing about trading.
Why would one need to be registered with the futures and securities mob if they're based in Costa del Sol? The FSA are in the UK!!!

Since we're not based in the costa del sol, nor an advisory service we have no need to be regulated.

As for Hemal leaving he actually hasn't, he works from the UK,
James was primarily an Indices trader but has since broadened his horizons.
Dan has never asked anyone for a single cent so how could be in a position to be a con man beggars belief.
As for me, yes i like the odd tipple of a weekend but I'd bet my last dime I am still able to generate more pips than you on a weekly basis.
Maybe you should try it!

Are you bitter about paying a sub because your lack of discipline, patience and skill are costing you money?
Seems like you're a compulsive gambler who won't wait for the ol 123 and instead stop yourself out with a -10 fifteen times a day.

I may have got this wrong of course but why would anyone bother complaining about less than a hundred quid unless they were failing to make it back??

LEave me alone. I don't want to having this conversation again or reporting you for slanderous words. you don't know me so quit trying to be the knight in shining armour.

100£per pip is full stakes for moi. Not 5£ or 0.5£ Zak. :LOL: Maybe one day Zak you can place decent sized trades If you manage to compound enough points, but you havent done so yet have you:smart:
Its quite funny I agree 97£ a sub.

So if you have a 100 lemmings in your club. that's how you generate your points.

I annihilate your weekly income Pimp. Foolish words to make a statement that I know nothing about trading :clap:. As for the poor sole using 35-50e a pip. If you require assistance from lightweights OMG crazy world we live in. I'll pray for you this morning
as you need it.

BSD

Please...

Where is your sense of humour?

This was a joke and banter in the room which I carried over to the thread in a message to Dan.

RS

Oh ok, that's fine then.

Haven't followed this thread, just popped in here at some point and saw that dating thingy.

Humor is always good with me tho.

No harm done.

And I have a fondness for a Rolling Stone any time of the day anyway.

:D

Yup you too.

have-a-great-weekend-123.gif

Gosh you have been here on T2W quite some time I just see, come out of your isolated cave here and post around the board a bit sometimes too RS, I'm sure you've got quite a bit to share.

:)

Mmm, I wonder...

Foolish words to make a statement that I know nothing about trading :clap:.

Mmm, I wonder if you do know anything about trading. If you did, you would know successful trading doesn't involve thinking you know where the market is going at any given time. The market can go any way, at any time.

Your comments about what goes on in the Room show you really haven't yet grasped this. We don't just jump in, we wait for certain levels to be reached or broken before entering on high probability, good R:R trades. As for not jumping into overbought or oversold markets and waiting for 123s, that is very sound advice you would be wise to take onboard.

One last thing, financial qualifications have nothing to do with it (there are plenty of highly-qualified unsuccessful traders out there after all). I couldn't care less if the guys don't have a GCSE between them, although I suspect this is far from the case, they are all very switched on. While we are on the subject of educational background, I suggest you invest in a dictionary if you want to be taken seriously, it will help with all those spelling mistakes.

Yup you too.

Gosh you have been here on T2W quite some time I just see, come out of your isolated cave here and post around the board a bit sometimes too RS, I'm sure you've got quite a bit to share.

Thanks BSD

Trouble is I'm always yakking with my pals from the room or teasing Dan on here. I don't get much time to post on any other threads, besides, I like this one!

Thanks for the cocktail!

RS

Anytime.

Actually got a bash coming up this afternoon and will have a drink on you.

See your name is Fran, is that English ?

Sounds Scandinavian.

Woo hoo, party time

Oh, thanks BSD, mine's a Moscow Mule in this dreary weather but a Pimms if the sun starts shining, and I'll have some strawberries too if there are any going. And I'm quite partial to a bit of smoked salmon if there are any nibbles, I'm starving actually.

Nah, not Scandinavian, definitely English.

Cheers. Have a good bash.

RS :D

Thanks. Yes, at the moment one non-ending party time. Oh dear.

Must make up later.

Maybe one month no drinks.

Pimms, that's VERY english hehe.

I absolutely love London, but don't think I've ever had a Pimms in my life.

Should I do that.

Hmm.

Must think.

Maybe when I come over next time you should return the pleasure and buy me a Pimms.

Hows that.

Sounds good I think.

Oh, and the Salmon would be on me.

Morning guys

I want to make one thing clear, i am not dating Beyonce and that i am happily married to my gorgeous wife Katie :)

Secondly i am really looking forward to meeting you all in London at the beginning of August. I will be sending an email out to you next week with date and venue and we'll have a few drinks and laughs together. Scorpion i am more than happy to buy you a beer as well and have a good chat. Life is too short for all this but understand i can't please everyone. :(

Lets have a good safe week and concentrate on the silver crosses with the trend. As we know they are the highest probability and lowest risk trades out there.

See u tom...

D

Morning guys

I want to make one thing clear, i am not dating Beyonce and that i am happily married to my gorgeous wife Katie :)

Yeah no harm done, might have been having one of my blonde moments I get from time to time, just popped in here and saw that and responded, but alls well.

:p

BSD

:LOL:, you're a fast mover, you'll be asking to put your car keys in my handbag next!

Thanks for the invite though, I'll keep it in mind.

RS

0142003514.jpg

Coffee, tea or me Fran.

:D

(With that Pimms please tho).

Seriously, my sin is I'm a party animal, but if that's forgiven introduce me to Pimms when I come to London next.

BSD it did make me laugh... :LOL: Infact reading this thread this morning has made me chukkle a lot.

I am just a normal bloke living in a happy place. I'm not trying to prove anything and above all i really enjoy what i do and meet some wonderful people along the way.

See u tom. Happy Dan :)

D

Wow this thread has certainly made interesting reading over this weekend! I am eagerly awaiting Dan`s response....

I have been one of the so called "lemmings" for over 12 months now and the knowledge/strategy and MT4 template I have gained from these guys has been fantastic and would recommend it to anyone who is just starting out in this game.

DR

Status
Not open for further replies.