It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosso

I have learn't along my journey in life that when I get hit i now turn the other cheek. I can get hit a lot of times but i will always be standing proud knowing who i am.

Have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves. My family and I are off to a 2 year old's birthday party. Think i am more excited about the clown show than my kids are... hehehe.

D

Dan, sounds like you're a good guy to me, I was reading your thread when you started, you openly disclosed your method, which being a trend following system is robust and aligned with markets, you didn't pull any silly stunts about nonexistent secrets in markets to be divulged for a fee, and if you're happy, that's even better all around.

:)

Imo if someone wants to run a trading biz beyond trading for yourself the best option is starting a hedge fund, but then we're all different with different motivations, and that's just fine that way, so you running your room is perfectly fine by me particularly as it sounds like solid method.

Heck, even Market Wizard Linda Raschke runs a room anyway.

And your system definitely sounds like it works, so sounds like win/win.

Am I rambling here on a Sunday morning.

Yes I am.

Must log off now and prepare fro this afternoons bash.

So have a great Sunday and good trading next week.

Let the pips roll in

:)

Oh, just saw this, you go and have fun at your party too Dan.

These people live off your subs in the Costa Del Sol where you don't need to be FSA regulated.

They don't actually trade these markets themselves they do a kind of Horse race commentary on the action
in the mornings.

"Its all set up for a move down, but we might get a retrace" is normally what your hear

or

"we can't enter now, lets wait for the pull backs" The ol 123 play LOL..

They are very crafty on giving exact entries and Dan Armitage is a very good speaker so he has all eventualities covered with his commentary spill.

Most of the people in the chat room know nothing about trading only what they have learnt of forex forums etc so they find all this fx500 info quite mesmerising. Sure you will lose at a lot slower rate following the fx500club, but if it was such a winner why the hell are these guys not trading and just living of (97£ x as many lemmings as can be sucked in each month).

Hemal left the club as he is not a con merchant.

Zak is a drunk spends he subs money in the bars down the beach on the Costa Del Sol

James hes now a FOREX expert calling pairs in the morning when he was exclusively a indice trader and knew nothing about forex pairs till 6 months ago.

Dan is the chief con man pulling the strings of the operation.

Be very careful folks committing your hard earned cash into these Forex markets. Dan and ZAk and Co don't LOL....It really is a hostile place and the REAL PROS don't bother out there with silly little trading rooms etc..

What is your problem? People are free to take their custom elsewhere if they don't think system is good. I joined recently and actually you are wrong the trades are being done live and Dan and James are sometimes sweating (I feel) hoping it goes right, so they are not being vague with entry points. I think it is extremely difficult to make money in these range bound markets and yes their system works best in a trending environment . I personally would like to see more longer term strategies as I like many, have to work another job but their method is not risky and can earn you money . I think there is no need for character assasinations.If you make them you should reveal who you are and not hide behind a computer.

Zak Lloyd

Following the character assassination of Zak Lloyd, Id like to chuck my hat into the ring.

Ive never meet Zak Lloyd in person. With the exception of a friend invite on Facebook my only dealings with him have been in the FX500Club live room. Those experiences have been gained over the past 5 months and have been regular experiences. Its fair to say as much as daily.

Here are my opinions:
Excellent teacher/mentor
Honest
Open minded
Realistic
Sharp Witted
Empathetic
Generous (with his time)
Patient
Experienced
Sharp Witted (Ive listed this twice cos he REALLY is sharp witted)
Fun loving
Excellent Trader!!!!

Its fair to say that Zak is a character and he is not going to be liked by everyone. At the same time, I think its fair to say that about anyone and everyone else too. However, this guy is trying to earn a living without hurting anyone, in fact he goes out of his way to help others and for the no financial gain.

Anyone, trying to get in the way of anyone else trying to earn a honest living is scum!!!! They are malicious, bitter, nasty people who are all consumed with what others are achieving as opposed to achieving positive things for themselves. Probably because their own life's do not give them the satisfaction they desire. We all have personal grievances with others in our life times but do we try and ruin others livelihoods or do we just get on with our lives, concentrating on providing for ourselves and our own families? What camp are you in?

Zak Lloyd, I know you are big enough and ugly enough to be able to deal with these types of idiots on your own but never the less, I feel the need to offer my support. Thats because I am VERY grateful for the help and support you have given me over the past few months.

People - lets keep it real. All I have offered in this post are my opinions. Who am I? Why should you listen to me? What value do my opinions hold? The answer is very little. Of course, you should take my opinions with a pinch of salt but you should also do the same with everyone else's opinions. If you really want to judge Zak (or James or Dan. Who, are also both very fine, upstanding guys with a whole lot to offer), then form you own opinions. Be your own person. Dont let other peoples personal agendas mould your own thoughts. If anyone really cares and has an ounce of intelligence then they'll make an informed judgement which can only be gained from your own experiences and not others.

I, for one, salute you ZAK LLOYD. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase, keep up the good work.

Brett

Busy forum this weekend.

There are many methods of trading, and many live rooms; each can be analysed for faults. Readers will judge the merits, or otherwise, of these, based on their own experiences. Mine is that I have certainly managed to hold an account, and with the principles of MM taught by the club members - in particular, James - I can see where I have gone wrong in the past.

No, I am not making millions, but I am certainly building up an account gradually, which at present, makes me more than happy to pay the membership fee. Am I learning? Most definitely, and at a far lower cost to me than if I was to attend a reasonable course in economics - an ostensibly subjective read at the best of times. As a scientist, I need reproducibility in order to isolate a proven fact that can be forwarded to a law. It is certainly the case that the forex market is plagued by non-reproducible behaviour – sentiment. It is therefore acceptable to state that all methods are flawed – there is plenty of empirical evidence to support this claim. If any reader present in this forum can show me an empirically proven 100% successful method, I will gladly pay you more than that charged for the FX500 club. Indeed, can any reader show me, a newbie, a better method, with accompanying advice, than that which is presented by the FX500 club?

Professional traders - indeed, many do not share their knowledge with anyone, but we all know that many feign knowledge.

Dan, Zak, how was the training in the gym. If you need more tips, I served 9 years with 45 Commando.

These people live off your subs in the Costa Del Sol where you don't need to be FSA regulated.

They don't actually trade these markets themselves they do a kind of Horse race commentary on the action
in the mornings.

"Its all set up for a move down, but we might get a retrace" is normally what your hear

or

"we can't enter now, lets wait for the pull backs" The ol 123 play LOL..

They are very crafty on giving exact entries and Dan Armitage is a very good speaker so he has all eventualities covered with his commentary spill.

Most of the people in the chat room know nothing about trading only what they have learnt of forex forums etc so they find all this fx500 info quite mesmerising. Sure you will lose at a lot slower rate following the fx500club, but if it was such a winner why the hell are these guys not trading and just living of (97£ x as many lemmings as can be sucked in each month).

Hemal left the club as he is not a con merchant.

Zak is a drunk spends he subs money in the bars down the beach on the Costa Del Sol

James hes now a FOREX expert calling pairs in the morning when he was exclusively a indice trader and knew nothing about forex pairs till 6 months ago.

Dan is the chief con man pulling the strings of the operation.

Be very careful folks committing your hard earned cash into these Forex markets. Dan and ZAk and Co don't LOL....It really is a hostile place and the REAL PROS don't bother out there with silly little trading rooms etc..

Hi Sc0pian,
Interesting post.

Can I ask, what are your motivations for this post? It seems to be personal. Am I wrong? Theres not much on there about trading itself. Its more of an attack on the individuals themselves and an in-direct attack on the regular guys and girls in the room. Guys and girls like, Fran, Joan, Ashok, Graham, Ken, The Marks, Paul B, Craig, Reuben, Gary, The Toms, Zia, Henk, Anders and the many many others who also play a massive part in making the Live Room an excellent place to be. Is that because you are unable to measure Dan's, James' and Zaks successes? Of course you are unable to do this. You cant tell me how Ive benefited. You dont know that I have been able to give up my job in recruitment because of their training and advice. You dont know that all my bills get paid on time because of the support I get from the FX500Club live room and Monkey School and Im sure you cant tell me about the others in that room that share the same experiences and successes as me. Also, you clearly dont know who is the room or what goes on in their because you wouldnt of suggested that only inexperienced traders attend. Youre running the risk of making yourself look a little bit silly.

Youve listed a lot of strong opinions in your post but you havent backed them up with anything concrete. Why is that?

Also, why are you so concerned with what they are doing? When I dont like something or someone, I just get on with doing my own thing. I dont concentrate on convincing others to share the same thoughts as me. Why is this important to you?

I find it hard to believe a word you have to say, mainly because of my own personal experiences with The FX500 Club and James, Dan and Zak. However, if I didnt have those experiences, I would still find it very hard to believe you. You have come across as a very untrustworthy individual. I dont know you and I cant be to sure but its seems to me that you could be a malicious and bitter person. Please forgive me if Im wrong and if Im talking out of turn but Im just being honest with you and this is the impression you are giving.

Maybe, just maybe, its time you stopped judging others and took a good look at yourself.

Anyway, best of luck Scr0pian.

Brett

piggy in the middle

dan 4 hour charts,two great cable trades,move stop to 20 pips,and let the rest run,everyone shoud have made 100s of pips.stop 5 min and 15 min,no good for anyone.3 good trades a week,you zak and james know the score.the method works,move people too higher time frames.trade with the trend,you should learn the method on demo,when you double that account.on the higher time frames, trade live. its not a race.forget 20 pips in 5 mins,its the easy way too the poor house.wanting to see everyone make it.set and forget,no stress.dan this week get everyone to hold trades longer,on demo.at the end of the week,see what happens.making 30 pips aday is fine if your trading 3 lots,only trying to help:)

Thanks very much guys and girls for the support.

In respect of Sc0rpions initial remarks I must put my hands up.
I am not you're usual bowler hat & braces type of trader. I am a bit of a party animal and the reason I responded to the initial post at such an hour is because I'd created - with the help of my lovely Angelini - an all night beach party.

This may make me a little unprofessional but it shows I have a life. I wasn't on here slating people half the night.

what sort of a person would do that I wonder. Surely someone playing with 100 pounds a pip, who would only need generate ONE pip per month to cover subs would have more of a life.
Let's face it, if you are one of the above contributees, most of them making a good couple of hundred pips per week timesed by your 100 pounds that surely would be a million a year tax free income.

Shouldn't you therefore be in Belize on the sunseeker drinking champagne with 12 beautiful page 7 fellas who just can't get enough of you??

YES YOU SHOULD, but you aren't. You've humiliated yourself infront of a loyal and honest audience mrs scorpion. I don't know what put the sting in your tail but you're a liar and a moron who has no experience with us whatsover bar a possible 1 day guest pass.

Listen to the above statements then pass judgement on the quality of the education, not the individuals. I dare say we (myself especially) aren't perfect, but the strategy we use is pretty good and with your size of account you could make yourself 200 large each month.

I personally guarantee you more than 1 pip per month. 100% + profit. Where else you gonna get that?
Natwest? Lloyds? Barclays?

Case dismissed..... NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXT !!

Thanks very much guys and girls for the support.

In respect of Sc0rpions initial remarks I must put my hands up.
I am not you're usual bowler hat & braces type of trader. I am a bit of a party animal and the reason I responded to the initial post at such an hour is because I'd created - with the help of my lovely Angelini - an all night beach party.

This may make me a little unprofessional but it shows I have a life. I wasn't on here slating people half the night.

what sort of a person would do that I wonder. Surely someone playing with 100 pounds a pip, who would only need generate ONE pip per month to cover subs would have more of a life.
Let's face it, if you are one of the above contributees, most of them making a good couple of hundred pips per week timesed by your 100 pounds that surely would be a million a year tax free income.

Shouldn't you therefore be in Belize on the sunseeker drinking champagne with 12 beautiful page 7 fellas who just can't get enough of you??

YES YOU SHOULD, but you aren't. You've humiliated yourself infront of a loyal and honest audience mrs scorpion. I don't know what put the sting in your tail but you're a liar and a moron who has no experience with us whatsover bar a possible 1 day guest pass.

Listen to the above statements then pass judgement on the quality of the education, not the individuals. I dare say we (myself especially) aren't perfect, but the strategy we use is pretty good and with your size of account you could make yourself 200 large each month.

I personally guarantee you more than 1 pip per month. 100% + profit. Where else you gonna get that?
Natwest? Lloyds? Barclays?

Case dismissed..... NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXT !!

200 large each month. You sound like some hik from Southend-On-Sea seafront.

If you want to talk money. Then pick a week any you like and we can both post a statement here Zak. Lets see who will embarrass themselves!!!!!!!!!(y)

Nobody will laugh at your 10p per point trades

Case dismissed

PS. yes you do have life on the Costa Del Sol in Torremolinas agree living on subs.

Last edited:
200 large each month. You sound like some hik from Southend-On-Sea seafront.

If you want to talk money. Then pick a week any you like and we can both post a statement here Zak. Lets see who will embarrass themselves!!!!!!!!!(y)

Nobody will laugh at your 10p per point trades

Case dismissed

ok we have a challenge! :clap:

if Zak wishes to take you up on that then I suggest a parallel thread for the showdown :) I'll set that up, no probs.

otherwise I think you've disrupted this thread enough already, i'll leave comments up made so far but i'm not going to let it degenerate further into a slanging match.

are we clear, yes, good :D

dont bite

zak dont bite,i show live in the room 500 pips using your method this week,4 hour,and i dont even know where the markets going.watch this space,the charts will show the way.enough said.if your not on the list your not getting in:)

Enough said ...I have been looking and looking at the markets and this CAD rally has me dumbstruck it has now reached key key support at the 1.780 level tested it and now hovering around 1.08 level . It seems to me that watching it will give a flavour for things to come, in general risk appetite I was long this thing at 1.17 then saw it plunge to 1.12 then 1.08 the CCIs exceeded the plunge earlier this year so could this thing get to parity? Maybe but I would expect a pullback to 1.09 first and we may be chopping around like euro has . If we do plunge thro 1.0780 then I think eur/usd goes finally to 1.45 ..initially and then 1.47 and possibly higher.

Hmmmmm - Have I had a post removed? Hope I didnt offend anyone. Sorry if I have. That was never my intentions.

Hmmmmm - Have I had a post removed? Hope I didnt offend anyone. Sorry if I have. That was never my intentions.

Hey Brett

I'm sure there's no problem, it's probably just that Mr McQueen the Moderator is removing any posts which have reference to Mrs Scorpion's outburst so as to avoid further disruption.

A very upset Julie ('cos you forgot me in your list of nice guys and girls from the Live Room :()

Hey Brett

I'm sure there's no problem, it's probably just that Mr McQueen the Moderator is removing any posts which have reference to Mrs Scorpion's outburst so as to avoid further disruption.

A very upset Julie ('cos you forgot me in your list of nice guys and girls from the Live Room :()

Im really sorry Julie :( Please forgive. I should have def included you in my post.

I was saying only the other day to one of the other members. The regulars, very much like yourself, play a huge part in the success of that room. Thats my opinion anyway. Sure Dan, Zak and James are the daddies but you guys really help make it a nice place to be. And yes, you play your part in that as much as any of the other regulars.

Forgive me? :( Hugs?

I totally agree. This USD is gonna dump this week. Perhaps the GDP figures on friday is what the USD traders are waiting for, for that extra fundamental confirmation. I see Euro at 1.47 soon and cabel higher too.

Anyway, let's see what happens tomorrow first!

this CAD rally has me dumbstruck it has now reached key key support at the 1.780 level tested it and now hovering around 1.08 level . It seems to me that watching it will give a flavour for things to come, in general risk appetite I was long this thing at 1.17 then saw it plunge to 1.12 then 1.08 the CCIs exceeded the plunge earlier this year so could this thing get to parity? Maybe but I would expect a pullback to 1.09 first and we may be chopping around like euro has . If we do plunge thro 1.0780 then I think eur/usd goes finally to 1.45 ..initially and then 1.47 and possibly higher.

scorpion

These silly little trading rooms etc..

Away for a few days and the fun gets out here. Even the high and mighty pimp got of his platform.

Al the scorpion wrote was a lot of thin air. The only one I know and realy played the markets was Nick Leeson and he lost Nick did not play a lousy 100 pouds a pip. No Nick played a whole BANK. So scorpion you still remain one of the tiny players in this world. Warren Buffet did it wrong and lost 10 billion dollar in 3 months time and not blinking an eye. So if you want a challenge please pick one of your own level. Oh and make sure you mention to these bigger players that you are using a Demo account. Don't want everybody see you crying when loosing.

Making a 1000 points with 100k is always better than playing 10000k for just one pip.

The definition of a scorpion is that it hides all the time and only attack humans when stepped on.

For the rest I think Dan is very wise and has now hurt your feelings by ignoring you and the pimp who I respect very much should have stayed on his throne.

Have fun and whever you need a BEAR just call.

Im really sorry Julie :( Please forgive. I should have def included you in my post.

I was saying only the other day to one of the other members. The regulars, very much like yourself, play a huge part in the success of that room. Thats my opinion anyway. Sure Dan, Zak and James are the daddies but you guys really help make it a nice place to be. And yes, you play your part in that as much as any of the other regulars.

Forgive me? :( Hugs?

hehe, no worries (y)

Yep, the positivity and encouragement from everyone is great.

See you in the morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.