Is Trade2win as lifeless as it seems to me?

Is Trade2win as lifeless as it seems?

• Yes, activity has definitely declined.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Maybe, I’m not here often enough to notice.

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • No, it is as active as it has always been.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
well yes some forums are going downhill, but not all appear to be suffering a so called demise due to other new mediums of discussion.

babypips and forexfactory don't appear to be suffering decline, in fact they appear to be growing in popularity over time.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture3070-ffactory.png

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture3072-bpips.png

dear ol' t2w looks static but slowly sinking.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture3074-t2w.png

elite looks to be on well on the slide.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture3076-elitetrader.png

both babypips and forexfactory are more popular than t2w and elite. hmm can you see the pattern emerging? and what did admin/management do to capitalise on the growth discussion topic of forex?

Allow more scammers like Babypips and FF(y)

This has got to be wrong........>>

"Most users ever online was 7,761, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:48am."

Can be seen down the bottom of the forums page where you can see who is online.
There's normally the same old crew of a few hundred. The old date was 2007 something before this one came about.

Looks like bull**** to me.

There's normally the same old crew of a few hundred. The old date was 2007 something before this one came about.

Yes I saw that too, pretty good eh?

I'll do some digging and see what's behind it.

I believe the stats lump in guests, search spiders and members together, guests are usually the largest group. these spikes in the figures could likely be an over zealous infestation of search spiders, baidu usually the most prevalent.

a quick look showed what spiders were crawling this morning.

Yahoo! Slurp Spider

Yandex Spider

Baidu Spider

ExaLead Beta Spider

Magpie Spider

MSNBot Spider

Google Spider

Magpie Spider

Sogou Spider

Wise-Guys Spider Spider

Majestics MJ12bot Spider

Soso Spider

Google FeedFetcher Spider

Whitevector Crawler Spider

the markets are not as friendly as they were 4 or 5 years ago, hence this retail fad is on the decline, and so, trading forums

it will swing back around again, in the next decade or 3

.........after the AGFC (where "A" is for apocalyptic) :D

banning everyone that actually talks about trading doesnt help

I depends on what you want to achieve, but if the objective is to run a trading forum, then you of course are right

It would be interesting to see an analysis of who got banned and why, I suspect that if you eliminate the obvious spammers, the majority of people banned would be traders at the more experienced end of the spectrum. But we already knew that :)

I depends on what you want to achieve, but if the objective is to run a trading forum, then you of course are right

It would be interesting to see an analysis of who got banned and why, I suspect that if you eliminate the obvious spammers, the majority of people banned would be traders at the more experienced end of the spectrum. But we already knew that :)

Yes, it is a shame but hardly the majority I think. They've generally been given plenty of rope, but how far do you go in letting anyone ride roughshod over the rules? If they had confined themselves to talking about trading, as rawrschach suggests, in a reasonably civilised manner then they'd all still be here (well, not banned anyway :)).

Yes, it is a shame but hardly the majority I think. They've generally been given plenty of rope, but how far do you go in letting anyone ride roughshod over the rules? If they had confined themselves to talking about trading, as rawrschach suggests, in a reasonably civilised manner then they'd all still be here (well, not banned anyway :)).

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this, but having said that, t2w has every right to act in whatever way it chooses, this isn't a democracy