Is Trade2win as lifeless as it seems to me?

Is Trade2win as lifeless as it seems?

• Yes, activity has definitely declined.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Maybe, I’m not here often enough to notice.

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • No, it is as active as it has always been.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

new_trader

Legendary member
6,541 1,419
I think the Top 10 posters stat says it all. I rarely see the 10th place with more than 30 posts. Has this dropped off significantly over the years or has it always been that low? I remember the days when the 10th place was above 60 posts...or maybe that was the exception rather than the norm.

Any historical stats on this?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Apparently all forums have suffered a decline in activity due to newer forms of social media. For instance twitter is full of people making trading calls. It's not limited to this site nor trading in general, it seems times are changing.

samirs

Established member
507 47
Apparently all forums have suffered a decline in activity due to newer forms of social media. For instance twitter is full of people making trading calls.

agree

It's not limited to this site nor trading in general, it seems times are changing.

Times have changed sometime back. It is just that a few people have yet to catch up and hence, you still see some activity on the forums. It is the older generation still on forums.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Twitter is not a good platform for a meaningful discussion , forums are not dead , i see other forums - non trading related - with activity through the roof ...

Pat494

Legendary member
14,500 1,542
It may be just that noone agrees with NT's views from the Thatcher era.

:LOL:

Reactions: Atilla

the hare

2,949 1,283
The official line, It's a shining beacon, everything's fine, t2w is going from strength to strength

The reality, its dead, devoid of leadership and ideas

C

cablemonster

0 0
The official line, It's a shining beacon, everything's fine, t2w is going from strength to strength

Lololololol. I see you have a vendor badge. Is there lulz?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,500 1,542

It is up to the members ( and management ) to make sure it's lively ?

RIGHT ?

And the way to do that is have lively threads and inducements er bribes if you wish to call it that because people are spoilt for choice and all free too.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Well maybe it is a bit dead but it wasn't alive either if that was the question , i wouldn't call the lulz BS content as "alive" ...

the hare

2,949 1,283
Lololololol. I see you have a vendor badge. Is there lulz?

A certain t2w member of staff claimed that as I was "selling an an t2w agenda" that made me a vendor !

Amusingly I had the last laugh of course because I was able to prove to myself that vendors are actually able to use their private message facility despite being assured by Steve that vendors cannot PM

Vasco da Banana

Established member
699 121
Not dead, merely resting, I hope, but internet forums are probably ultimately doomed, like high street shops, phone boxes and the Conservative party.

C

cablemonster

0 0
A certain t2w member of staff claimed that as I was "selling an an t2w agenda" that made me a vendor !

Amusingly I had the last laugh of course because I was able to prove to myself that vendors are actually able to use their private message facility despite being assured by Steve that vendors cannot PM

You have got to be shi77ing me.

the hare

2,949 1,283

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: cablemonster

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock