Is This the Sub-forum to Discuss Day Trading in?

Noitartst

53 1
I'm new here, new to trading, and trying to develop a day trading system for myself.

I'm aspergers, and perhaps unsurprisingly, I'm more systemic than discretionary. That will hope be a strength.

Don't know what folks here mean when they say to be flexible. If a stock reaches a certain criteria, buy passes another, sell--pretty simple, that; some may call that flexibility, but I say that be discipline.

Noitartst

53 1
No, I most defintely ain't a pirate!

Dong Mu

91 14
then could be a pirate sometimes and sometime not, yes? if you autistic and EFD not matter what, anything good, get part in pantomime this time of year,

Noitartst

53 1
Believe it or not, friend, I believe in civil discourse; the caveman logic of today's politics is so brutal, i can't stand it: "I GOP--you jackass!"

No, I won't stoop to that level, but the wild be calling.

Guess my linguistic folksiness is making it hard to be seriously taken, though--isn't that right, Dong? I take it that I'm distracting from the focus on mammon, and that's the problem--correct?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock