Is Technical analysis bullshit ?!

You have YOU. That's all you need. When you die, that's all you got, just you. Get used to it. Its rule of Life #1

Buffet: nobody here follows him. They molest him always. They consistently do the opposite of his teachings. That's why he doesn't post here. And believe it or not, he is just a trader like me and thee when viewed on the level playing field of % terms.

Wake up Jackson the 3rd. :)
Where buffett buys the stock, he gets in and tinkers with the company. When *I* buy the stock, i hang on for dear life hoping & praying it goes up. BIG DIFF there honey.

Buffet is NO trader.:rolleyes:

(BTW, no ffense but your HOTT!):p

Last edited:
You have YOU. That's all you need. When you die, that's all you got, just you. Get used to it. Its rule of Life #1

Buffet: nobody here follows him. They molest him always. They consistently do the opposite of his teachings. That's why he doesn't post here. And believe it or not, he is just a trader like me and thee when viewed on the level playing field of % terms.

Wake up Jackson the 3rd. :)

"You don't have a lot of envy, you don't have a lot of resentment, you don't overspend your income, you stay cheerful in spite of your troubles, you deal with reliable people and you do what you’re supposed to do. All these simple rules work so well to make your life better."

i like this...:love:

Last edited:
Where buffett buys the stock, he gets in and tinkers with the company. When *I* buy the stock, i hang on for dear life hoping & praying it goes up. BIG DIFF there honey.

Buffet is NO trader.:rolleyes:

(BTW, no ffense but your HOTT!):p

Wrong!

Buffet trades on the Quarterly Timeframe.

George Soros trades on the Monthly Timeframe

You trade on the 1-min. Timeframe

Fibo trades on the Daily Timeframe

Its as simple as that.

ALL TRADERS, same family, same friends, always respected, from top to bottom, i.e. CEO to Janitor, all same family. One big happy family :):):):)

"You don't have a lot of envy, you don't have a lot of resentment, you don't overspend your income, you stay cheerful in spite of your troubles, you deal with reliable people and you do what you’re supposed to do. All these simple rules work so well to make your life better."

Thanks Johnny. No disrespect intended but ...................

Cliches!

Charlie died a long time ago. There's nobody HOME. Nobody driving the car. Stand right in front of him, look straight with piercing gaze right thru' dead center tweeen the eyes, but 2 inches behind and parallel to bridge of the nose. Nobody there. The body is being run by an Electronic circuit.

Does not apply to Buffet. He's still there driving the car.

Wrong!

Buffet trades on the Quarterly Timeframe.

George Soros trades on the Monthly Timeframe

You trade on the 1-min. Timeframe

Fibo trades on the Daily Timeframe

Its as simple as that.

ALL TRADERS, same family, same friends, always respected, from top to bottom, i.e. CEO to Janitor, all same family. One big happy family :):):):)
i bring a little more than trading off the minute....i bring to it a LOT of eyeball hrs. just not throwing $$ at it.

Technical Analysis at its finest, one-look-take it all in-action=Enter Trade

Sales in real life at its finest, one look right dead center in the eyes, telepathic say Hello, hand goes forward for a firm handshake, the recognition and respect follow with full eye contact. Everything follows thereafter Man to Man as it should be and as it always has been till idiots f****ed it up

Soon other Mortons from the UK will come along and they'll fck it up even more by adding gobs of Political Correctness

Some examples of who or what is driving the car. Always look dead center to see who. In person, as soon as you look dead center and see the fella, that's when the hand goes out for a handshake. And for cryin out loud don't handshake like a f*** p*ssy. Its the only thing we got left. Man bashing in current never to end bull market in America spreading like wild fire. We are to be extinct soon. :):)

Lightning McQueen 4 months ago

Lightning McQueen nowadays (mellowed out)

Lightning McQueen going after Joe 2 months ago

Technical Analysis at its finest ............. applied to America and the UK without Indicators, i.e. Pure Price Action, Price being Men and Women ONLY, nothing else.

Both countries are accelerating at breakneck speed towards complete feminization. Male values from trillions of years are being eroded rapidly. They now say, Men are stupid, irresponsible and get this, "they don't even need Men no more"

The values in both countries are now the values of Women, i.e feminine values.

Escape boys escape. Pull a girl in toward you and kiss her? Fck, end up in jail. Grabbing p***y like Trump and we all did and did loads of time? those days are gone!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

OK, got it. :)
when your starting out, you can't be wrong. for a quarter, for a month, maybe not even a week.

you have to be right. EVERY DAY.buffet doesn't have to be PRECISELY right on anything. he just has to be right, on AVG bover his FAST holdings.

yes, i use a smaller TF than THOSE WHALES. i don't just trade off the 1 min, i bring lot more to my trades.

who here uses a MONTHLY timeframe. step up??

must be well finance, because when your wrong, don't know it for a month or two.

For investment, monthly is good especially for the fellows who want to be fully invested at all times. Unfortunately they suffer thru' drawdowns. But not us. We get out when the Primary Trend takes a breather and get back in at the Golden Ratio 50% - 61.8% retracement and ride the continuing trend . When 5 waves on the monthly or quarterly are complete, we get out for good, never look back.

Some of us also get out for Intermediate corrections. I am one such cat. then get back aboard at 50% retracemtnt

The rest of the world suffers from Premature Ejaculation syndrome, entering and exiting 10 times a day. No woman can tolerate such a joker. :)

when your starting out, you can't be wrong. for a quarter, for a month, maybe not even a week.

you have to be right. EVERY DAY.buffet doesn't have to be PRECISELY right on anything. he just has to be right, on AVG bover his FAST holdings.

You'll find that each of us has his or her own tolerance level for Price. some cannot tolerate a Price swing of 1 dollar, others can take much higher numbers in their stride. The type of Trend player you are will depend on your tolerance in this reagard. that's where the timeframe comes in when Trend riding. Its a very personal thing

You'll find that each of us has his or her own tolerance level for Price. some cannot tolerate a Price swing of 1 dollar, others can take much higher numbers in their stride. The type of Trend player you are will depend on your tolerance in this reagard. that's where the timeframe comes in when Trend riding. Its a very personal thing
McDonald's is dog food. A billionaire trader/investor eats breakfast there everyday for last 20 yrs. (and we know about it) why is that :)

this is kind of BS. how soon do you want to find out your wrong on a trade? a week? a month? a yr?

how about TEN YRS, thats buffet style?? whats YOUR style??

once you get over 10 million, or a 100 million, take all time you want just "play $" from there; monoply $

Last edited:
Buffet is not here. I doubt he's have a opinion on where the DOW will be 30 mins from now. maybe 10 yrs from now?
he's the perpetual bull. is this genius??v i don't know. you bought 2008, your a genius too.
you didn't have to do anything, no trading at all.
buy & hold. & have faith (i don't have that kind of faith; i have to work it out for myself)
he's not a trader in the sense of the rest of us.

HAS BUFFET EVER SHORT?????

this is kind of BS. how soon do you want to find out your wrong on a trade? a week? a month? a yr?

how about TEN YRS, thats buffet style?? whats YOUR style??

once you get over 10 million, or a 100 million, take all time you want just "play $" from there; monoply $

Tale the 1 hour timeframe for example for an easier understanding ................. if/when Price drops a little, it means doodly to me. I expect a retracement of 23.6% minimum.

GBP example most recent trade

Live trade from posts yesterday etc., will dig it up for you but see how I did not get out just because Price went up during a short. Its a Artform, baby. Nobody here understands it. Nobody here understands that to make it to a higher level, you gots to be able to handle and meter out RISK.

RISK = Kahunas growth

Anybody who closes his short or goes Long GBPUSD 1H will be thrown in jail on the spot for stupidity. Let the trendline on GBP and RSI(14) be your guide to stay short until these are threatened. 1H timeframe. Look at targets tomorrow

Can't watch, so setting stop and off to snooze

View attachment 272814

Since this is a Fundamental analysis thread, let's see what we can do .............
Bill Clinton is down in Haiti and hired a Haitian band for a party. He nailed all 3 singers. Hillary didn't mind. what a woman! Therefore stay Short until trendline break topside

read quote for live trade and note I didn't premature ejaculate like the rest of you. When I do empty the sacs, she is totally satisified. end of story
posted yesterday in the pussycat Journal belonging to brewski :) :) :) :) :)

Sorry brew, was up till close to 4 AM ....................... but now whatever trade I post here does NOT count as its entry is not in real time = my own rules that I don't break or try not to break.

So this particular trade is to be taken with a grain of salt as hogwash, green-eyed pussycat with a caca bum type trade

E = 1.3245 STOP trailed, now at 1.3104 partial TP level currently sits at 1.2875 hi-lev plays so on 1H TF.

View attachment 272827

Save our city! Let it roll, baby roll, let it roll all nite long :)

I'm so highly leveraged to the short side that I might take some off the table if/when the following occur:

see latest steep trendline + RSI trendline in lower panel: if both get taken out I will take some money off the table. The chart is 1H so you cannot see the anticipated TP on the 4H chart mentioned in prev. post

View attachment 272828

When I was in Seminary School
There was a person there who told me you can petition God with prayer
I did, but only when the monk bought lunch, yeah he bought a little and went
Into the best part of the trip