prop firm traders...

i'd be more inclined to learn about strategies (like we talked about earlier) rather than B?S to be honest.

I know mate but I think knowing that stuff will help level the playing field when up against people with quatative degrees. Gotta show I have the capacity to learn the maths too.

if you are thinking about learning how to do B/S from scratch it's going to be hard mate. You don't really need to know the ins and outs I wouldn't have thought but basics liek the strategies i would think essential.

I was thinking that too mate. Whaqt sthe point of learning it on paper when you bang together a quick excel file and then just enter data. Suppose I'm better off on strategy like you said. need to get a few books to learn how to interpret information gathered from those equations. that the important thing.

Tf there is 100 bid, you get in front of it and take half a tick.

Then walk around telling everyone about it. Later you'll sell the double top on the monthly and take a half a tick. Then walk around telling everyone about it. etc.

haha ..... choc is absolutely right!!! :cool:

if you are thinking about learning how to do B/S from scratch it's going to be hard mate. You don't really need to know the ins and outs I wouldn't have thought but basics liek the strategies i would think essential.

Arbitrage and simple models and basics of pricing a go go

next step black scholes lol