Is Technical analysis bullshit ?!

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73
Another way to look at the magnificent 2008 crash is to just draw a sepaarate grid, namely a plain old retracement grid from the 1974 low to the 200 high. Boom. there it is. CRASH ended at the 50% mark.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73
FTSE 100 the infamous massive 1987 crash, possibly one of the worst in History ......................... nobody saw it coming except perhaps they say one guy was warning about some sort of crash that was coming up for very likely but not chart based ...........

now look at my chart. If I was there, I would have rushed to high gground and cashed out every f****** thing. Yeah, easy to say in hindsight but here's the thing. Look at theprevious wave extrapolation, a very common technique designed by Fibo and look where the 423.6% hit? Right at the 1987 top.

I'd be on the friggin beach well before, not even waiting for a to p becasue often times the drop from 423.6% is catastrophic and nobody got time to get out in the stampede, so Fibo gets out when there isno traffic jam and fcks off to the beach.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73
Summary:

Does Fibonacci work? Who gives a fck!? There are so many different roads to Rome. Its impossible to prove which road is best. There is only one way and only one way that counts

Starting from Warren Buffet and George soros down to the butlers and punes at T2W we get the unadulterated trading records and then find the percentage winner. the % winner makes it a level playing field.

Ther is no other way.

All liars will be flushed out.

Pin drop silence will follow for months and months and months at T2W.

If anybody gives fibo shit, assumng that Fibo wins the contest, Don will turn and pretend not to look as I ravish any of the current cats, thinking in his own mind, "these liars deserve Fibo"

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73
DO IT NOW, DON, set it up. It will be the mind-blowing event of the century. Only then will you have a true hearty lafffff at my List of 30 scammers/pretenders/posers.

Bets? yeah baby we can do bets.

I'll start:

Rufus_Leakey (aka drippy d***) ............ under 10k account, never had a winning trading year. Bet = $5k cash on the spot at any local bank in London.

Others, place your bets now and give me a chance to respond with a number. We take one at a time.

Let the games begin. Cab ride for everyone to downtown London, but for me its a f***** looooooong boring flight to meet a bunch of scammers, my idea of fun, hahahahahahaha

10k per nite band can be invited to play and dance for us, all p***y incuded, been there hired before, top-notch. Even Nowler will get laid for the first time this century

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73
Not a good idea for me to do GBPUSD or GBPJPy or USD Index or EURUSD or AUDUSD ............. fibonacci hits over the last 20 years esp. since inception of Euro.

If I were to do this now, almost all of you would instantly kill yourselves in disgust at your outright blatant stupidity of operating in a so-called believed FAMINE when in fact it was abundance all along.

For another time, on a very small gradient :):):):):)

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73
Almost forgot, remember seeing a drippy d***'s question about the Andrew's Pitchfork central axis. Correct, the axis is not fixed it has to be angularly moved to accomodate at least one line of Prices, usually the central axis - then if at least one other does not aligh, its trashed and discarded. Not in this case (Crude Oil)

john jackson III

Experienced member
1,449 23
You have YOU. That's all you need. When you die, that's all you got, just you. Get used to it. Its rule of Life #1

Buffet: nobody here follows him. They molest him always. They consistently do the opposite of his teachings. That's why he doesn't post here. And believe it or not, he is just a trader like me and thee when viewed on the level playing field of % terms.

Wake up Jackson the 3rd. :)
Where buffett buys the stock, he gets in and tinkers with the company. When *I* buy the stock, i hang on for dear life hoping & praying it goes up. BIG DIFF there honey.

Buffet is NO trader.:rolleyes:

(BTW, no ffense but your HOTT!):p

Last edited:

john jackson III

Experienced member
1,449 23
You have YOU. That's all you need. When you die, that's all you got, just you. Get used to it. Its rule of Life #1

Buffet: nobody here follows him. They molest him always. They consistently do the opposite of his teachings. That's why he doesn't post here. And believe it or not, he is just a trader like me and thee when viewed on the level playing field of % terms.

Wake up Jackson the 3rd. :)

"You don't have a lot of envy, you don't have a lot of resentment, you don't overspend your income, you stay cheerful in spite of your troubles, you deal with reliable people and you do what you’re supposed to do. All these simple rules work so well to make your life better."

i like this...:love:

Last edited:

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73
Where buffett buys the stock, he gets in and tinkers with the company. When *I* buy the stock, i hang on for dear life hoping & praying it goes up. BIG DIFF there honey.

Buffet is NO trader.:rolleyes:

(BTW, no ffense but your HOTT!):p

Wrong!

Buffet trades on the Quarterly Timeframe.

George Soros trades on the Monthly Timeframe

You trade on the 1-min. Timeframe

Fibo trades on the Daily Timeframe

Its as simple as that.

ALL TRADERS, same family, same friends, always respected, from top to bottom, i.e. CEO to Janitor, all same family. One big happy family :):):):)

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73

"You don't have a lot of envy, you don't have a lot of resentment, you don't overspend your income, you stay cheerful in spite of your troubles, you deal with reliable people and you do what you’re supposed to do. All these simple rules work so well to make your life better."

Thanks Johnny. No disrespect intended but ...................

Cliches!

Charlie died a long time ago. There's nobody HOME. Nobody driving the car. Stand right in front of him, look straight with piercing gaze right thru' dead center tweeen the eyes, but 2 inches behind and parallel to bridge of the nose. Nobody there. The body is being run by an Electronic circuit.

Does not apply to Buffet. He's still there driving the car.

john jackson III

Experienced member
1,449 23
Wrong!

Buffet trades on the Quarterly Timeframe.

George Soros trades on the Monthly Timeframe

You trade on the 1-min. Timeframe

Fibo trades on the Daily Timeframe

Its as simple as that.

ALL TRADERS, same family, same friends, always respected, from top to bottom, i.e. CEO to Janitor, all same family. One big happy family :):):):)
i bring a little more than trading off the minute....i bring to it a LOT of eyeball hrs. just not throwing $$ at it.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,725 73

Technical Analysis at its finest, one-look-take it all in-action=Enter Trade

Sales in real life at its finest, one look right dead center in the eyes, telepathic say Hello, hand goes forward for a firm handshake, the recognition and respect follow with full eye contact. Everything follows thereafter Man to Man as it should be and as it always has been till idiots f****ed it up

Soon other Mortons from the UK will come along and they'll fck it up even more by adding gobs of Political Correctness

Some examples of who or what is driving the car. Always look dead center to see who. In person, as soon as you look dead center and see the fella, that's when the hand goes out for a handshake. And for cryin out loud don't handshake like a f*** p*ssy. Its the only thing we got left. Man bashing in current never to end bull market in America spreading like wild fire. We are to be extinct soon. :):)

Lightning McQueen 4 months ago

Lightning McQueen nowadays (mellowed out)

Lightning McQueen going after Joe 2 months ago