Is Technical analysis bullshit ?!

I'm not clever enough for that.

If it's going up I buy it, if it's doing down I sell it - why make it complicated?
"going up or going down" depends on your time frame. up in one TF is down in another. (maybe once in awhile they all aline, i never looked into this; but how could this be there is always a buyer for every seller, or vice versa so price is always ticking up and down)the smallest timeframe is one tick.

how do YOU pick the winning timeframe? you don't look at charts, and you don't look at order flow. what do you look at to decide to buy or sell???

If TA actually worked, all those bucketshops wouldn't give you them for free.

Ditto for these bucketshops:

Technical analysis FREE, 100000000s of Indicators .......... the sheep/wildebeest/antelopes/calves/monkeys et al pour in
Chips/Salsa/guacamole FREE at select Mexican restaurants (free)
Air & Water FREE for Life = 8 billion bodies on Earth and counting, all came for the freebies
TVs, trips, buffets, nites, FREE ........... name your industry of choice, example Timeshare, Las Vegas
blowj**s FREE .......... owner of restaurant/bar in Phuket killin it, put the entire block out of business. Made a killing before concept copied

What I personally have used before TRADING ............... FREEBIE mailer to new homeowners ............. "Sorry we missed you, 3rd attempt, pls call for your package (free gift).
Every single deadbeat calls and the moment Fibo picks up the phone, they're done for - end up paying 10k for a simple gift that costs me just a few bucks. What a f******* racket! Welcome to America! So many sheep so few Fibos = almost Zero competition

If it's going up I buy it, if it's doing down I sell it - why make it complicated?

Incorrect, Sir. Elsewhere you stated your motto is, "Using Technical Anal-ysis to buy the Tops and sell the Bottoms" :)

"going up or going down" depends on your time frame. up in one TF is down in another. (maybe once in awhile they all aline, i never looked into this; but how could this be there is always a buyer for every seller, or vice versa so price is always ticking up and down)the smallest timeframe is one tick.

how do YOU pick the winning timeframe? you don't look at charts, and you don't look at order flow. what do you look at to decide to buy or sell???

I just stay in a trade for however long it takes to play out, hours/days/weeks/months/ whatever

Ditto for these bucketshops:

Technical analysis FREE, 100000000s of Indicators .......... the sheep/wildebeest/antelopes/calves/monkeys et al pour in
Chips/Salsa/guacamole FREE at select Mexican restaurants (free)
Air & Water FREE for Life = 8 billion bodies on Earth and counting, all came for the freebies
TVs, trips, buffets, nites, FREE ........... name your industry of choice, example Timeshare, Las Vegas
blowj**s FREE .......... owner of restaurant/bar in Phuket killin it, put the entire block out of business. Made a killing before concept copied

What I personally have used before TRADING ............... FREEBIE mailer to new homeowners ............. "Sorry we missed you, 3rd attempt, pls call for your package (free gift).
Every single deadbeat calls and the moment Fibo picks up the phone, they're done for - end up paying 10k for a simple gift that costs me just a few bucks. What a f******* racket! Welcome to America! So many sheep so few Fibos = almost Zero competition

#Bantz

Incorrect, Sir. Elsewhere you stated your motto is, "Using Technical Anal-ysis to buy the Tops and sell the Bottoms" :)

Where?

Warren Buffet does it opposite and he does not post at T2W:

He uses commonsense actually supermarket style commonsense: buy when there is a Sale, the lower THEY drop prices, buy more ............ etc.

He uses commonsense actually supermarket style commonsense: buy when there is a Sale, the lower THEY drop prices, buy more ............ etc.
Buffet buys companies, he doesn't buy stocks. big diff.

and, when one of his companies goes sour for a few yrs or a decade, he still eats. well

(if i was rich i could make a lot of $$$ too!)

Out of context and you're just trying to look like the big man

whats your reason for taking the trade, let alone stay in it? coin toss??

My last completed trade was a buy on gbp/usd back in October 23rd which I closed yesterday. I expected it to go higher than the 1.35000+ election day high but it hasn't played out that way. I'm guessing it will drop a couple hundred points before going back above

My last completed trade was a buy on gbp/usd back in October 23rd which I closed yesterday. I expected it to go higher than the 1.35000+ election day high but it hasn't played out that way. I'm guessing it will drop a couple hundred points before going back above
i didn't ask that trade. any trade...what do you use to take it??

That was it, I was expecting it to go up so I bought it. What other details would you like?

I think Brent will head up a bit higher from here so I bought it.
what you are saying is you are more intuitive than quantitative? i'm like that too, by necessity unfortunately.

you have to look at smthg, to give you the idea. what was it??

Buffet buys companies, he doesn't buy stocks. big diff.

and, when one of his companies goes sour for a few yrs or a decade, he still eats. well

(if i was rich i could make a lot of $$$ too!)

see red text:
And he never spends more than $3.17 on breakfast. On his five-minute drive to the office, which he's been making for the past five decades, Buffett stops by McDonald's and orders one of three items: two sausage patties, a sausage, egg and cheese or a bacon, egg and cheese.Apr 18, 2018

Just messing with you, brew :)

see red text:
And he never spends more than $3.17 on breakfast. On his five-minute drive to the office, which he's been making for the past five decades, Buffett stops by McDonald's and orders one of three items: two sausage patties, a sausage, egg and cheese or a bacon, egg and cheese.Apr 18, 2018
thats brilliant mind there...eating macdee sausages. why not?? what could go wrong?

all this was when he was already rich beyond imagination. you can take chances then no one else can.

but he's dumb azz diet; he eats his own crapola;you do realize this a PR stunt right???? ;)

HE GOT LUCKY. don't make him out to be a trading genious, he's neither a TRADER (which i really really respect) nor a...

he has a HUNDRED smart peeps behind him

you, and i have ourselves, and nothing more to figure this out

Last edited:

I'm certain that every mother's son at T2W cott that same GBP/USD trade. Everyone. Nobody missed it. Nobody. Not even Don, and he does not trade. The difference between you and them is that they took the trade in hindsight but you merely forgot to post the entry in real time on October 23rd., but are posting it now on January 10th, 2020. That you closed it yesterday rhymes with T2W.

Well done!

see post #22 first section (several lines) in thread below

Welcome to LaLaLand, where there is an ongoing FAMINE in real time entries and exits

There is a song that covers this ..... see next

Thread title:
Is Technical analysis bullshit ?!

This thread title cannot be properly evaluated at T2W. Why? Because everybody here is so good, regardless the method, nobody ever has a losing trade. These are the very best hindsight traders in existence. What is supremely interesting to watch is how their methods of shirking/not mentioning/skirting the PRECISE REAL-TIME entry/exit is engineered. Its quite stunning, actually an Art form of sybaritic splendor. There are new methods of faking evidence now even though they have not given up the old methods - its now super advanced. Imagine the contribution to TRADING PSYCHOLOGY

The song that describes the technique is called TEASER:

Come to T2W to watch the traders play
We dance all night until we wet
But then I ask you for your number (=trading records)
You have never gave answer
Girls, you're nothing but teasers, dirty, dirty teasers
I love the way you dance the trade but you ain't nothin but a teaser

i'm always learning from my mistake, sometime the learning goes the wrong way.

but, i don't have a hundred smart peeps to consult.

YOU brought up Buffet, moron like he is a simile to trader LOLO

at 3:31 up front on the left of screen

That's TA. always works, always has, always will, never fails :) :) :) :) :)