Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

Hi Traders,

Just a quick update.

The GBP/JPY trade hit full profit for a +122 gain and a 2.2:1 R:R trade. In my case with a 0.5% account risk that was a +1.1% account gain.

The GBP/USD trade from yesterday was stopped out for a 0.5% loss.

The AUD/USD and XAU/USD trades are still in the market and the other 2 trades have not filled so I will cancel them at 5pm EST.

Overall 2 successful trades and 1 losing trade since I started posting. This has been a + 1.85% account gain.

There is a point that is concerning me here and I'm not sure if many of you have actually read my website that well. Most of you here seem to be putting a massive amount of emphasis on my daily trade suggestions and you are basing the entire success of failure of my course (in your opinion) on these calls.

In reality my daily trades suggestions make up a very small part of my course. While it is great that they make money for my clients, the real reason I post the suggestions is so my clients can login each day and have continual education and gain confidence with trading my strategy.

With clients in 35 Countries, my daily suggestions using Buy and Sell Limit orders allow anyone anywhere to place these trades as they usually take several hours after I post them to actually fill into the market. When posting these trades, I also mention the reasons why I am looking at these trades so it helps train the eye of my clients. The reason why most people take my course is so they can learn to trade successfully by themselves. Over time, I encourage clients to pick their own trades each day based off the D1 charts and then compare them with mine. I may have missed some, the client may prefer a setup I have not suggested and that's fine as at the end of the day they are learning to be independent traders.

I also mention each day the strongest and weakest currencies and this information when used with my daily calls allows clients to make their own shorter time frame trades by themselves.

Yesterdays AUD/JPY trade for example did not fill. It missed my suggested entry by just 0.3/pip. However using my system there were many great trades to be had on the H1, 30m and 15m charts throughout the day. Personally I only took the Buy trade setups as that was trading with my overall daily opinion for the pair.

Today I am holding a live trading room webinar for clients only. The sessions are 2+ hours long and during that time I trade in real time on a live account in front of everyone. These sessions are hugely valuable for my clients on-going learning and we concentrate on the 5m, 15m, 30m and 1H charts, along with some questions and answers in between taking trades.

My clients get their own copy of my trading software, access to some great trading tools I've had developed (one of which you can download for free from my website), access to a very comprehensive help desk, email access with myself and the actual course strategy in an 80 page pdf file and course training videos. All live trading sessions are recorded for later viewing.

I also teach a very low risk way of trading using strong money management techniques. This ensures emotions are kept to a minimum while trading.

So if you want to know why such a high proportion of my clients are successful here is a summary:

1. I am a full time trader myself and you learn the exact strategy I use myself.
2. I put the course together myself and I hold the trading room webinars and answer all emails myself.
3. I have no formal FX background. I was a dairy farmer until 9 years ago. The course strategy is logical and straight forward.
4. Any currency pair or time frame chart can be traded using the strategy. I have clients who trade 1 and 5 minute charts, others who trade D1 and W1 charts.
5. I pride myself in being honest and offering my clients the best possible service to ensure they become profitable, independent traders.

Have a great day.

Last edited:
whilst accepting the principle that your training offers more, you cant expect people to take your word you are a good mentor and part with a large course fee. You mentioned that there were other trades that could have been taken had we been in the room. Why not just spend some time making the live calls on t2win(it only takes 20 sec to post entry and stop,fill in rest later) as they come in. So far I have welcomed the fact that you have made the calls and indeed are ahead. Personally I dont use limit entries as I like to see the PA before entering so that I dont try and catch a falling knife. Im sure that you would tell me that once trained I may not have taken one of those trades today which would be fair enough.If you hit 50% of your calls in 30 trades than theres enough evidence to suggest you have an edge that can be passed on and make money for your students. Nothing would make me and other happier for you to prove yourself as no one has done before.
Please carry on and try and post some intra day calls,thanks.

whilst accepting the principle that your training offers more, you cant expect people to take your word you are a good mentor and part with a large course fee. You mentioned that there were other trades that could have been taken had we been in the room. Why not just spend some time making the live calls on t2win(it only takes 20 sec to post entry and stop,fill in rest later) as they come in. So far I have welcomed the fact that you have made the calls and indeed are ahead. Personally I dont use limit entries as I like to see the PA before entering so that I dont try and catch a falling knife. Im sure that you would tell me that once trained I may not have taken one of those trades today which would be fair enough.If you hit 50% of your calls in 30 trades than theres enough evidence to suggest you have an edge that can be passed on and make money for your students. Nothing would make me and other happier for you to prove yourself as no one has done before.
Please carry on and try and post some intra day calls,thanks.
What do you mean by a falling knife flash?

what i meant was if the price is falling rapidly and you have a limit order to buy, I would want to remove it and wait to see what the action was like and not just enter blindly at a price

Limit Order?????

buy order at a lower level,point is if the market is charging down,would i really want to have a pre designed entry price>id rather wait for the market to stop.But thats just me and Andrew has his methods and they have been good so far. anyway lets leave the thread to him to post his trades

He is the real deal.. his car number plate is all the proof anyone needs

FXMAN_Car__400_x_325_.jpg

Errors
FXMAN is not a valid registration number.
Please check that you typed it correctly, and that you did not accidentally enter letters instead of numbers (O instead of zero, I instead of one etc.)
The registration number you entered doesn't exist in our database. Please call 0844 482 1948 if further investigation is required.

Errors
FXMAN is not a valid registration number.
Please check that you typed it correctly, and that you did not accidentally enter letters instead of numbers (O instead of zero, I instead of one etc.)
The registration number you entered doesn't exist in our database. Please call 0844 482 1948 if further investigation is required.

welcome to the thread John, are you going to give us some of your calls?

'Falling Knife' is a wonderful term used by amateaur traders who **** themselves when they see the market falling when they want to buy. The difference in waiting for confirmation and getting in where you want to is lost pips, increased risk and soiled nappy. Profitable traders don't wait for confirmation they get in when it looks the hardest to enter (where the retail are getting in the other way cos it looks easy...).

Last edited:
'Falling Knife' is a wonderful term used by amateaur traders who **** themselves when they see the market falling when they want to buy. The difference in waiting for confirmation and getting in where you want to is lost pips, increased risk and soiled nappy. Profitable traders don't wait for confirmation they get in when it looks the hardest to enter (where the retail are getting in the other way cos it looks easy...).

Listen you big girls blouse,your making yourself look silly. You should read whats written and check out facts first and understand what is being said. So your not an amateur trader then, kindly show us your skills then. If you want to question me,just look around the site and see my thread and other bits. "Profitable traders dont wait for confimation" whatever method you have, you will look for your own confirmation to entry,however insignificant it is. Stop sucking Andrews **** and show us what you really know. I have always been polite to Andrew and have wanted him to succeed and have suggested that others give him the space needed. Now i am beginning to think there is a connection with you both

"Profitable traders dont wait for confimation

I think its fair enough to say that the more confirmation you wait for, the greater the chance of missing a sizable chunk of any potential move. Thats particularly the case for day traders and scalpers.

There's no right or wrong answer to this.

I think its fair enough to say that the more confirmation you wait for, the greater the chance of missing a sizable chunk of any potential move. Thats particularly the case for day traders and scalpers.

There's no right or wrong answer to this.

sure, as I said, we all wait for something,however small or significant it is

Not c0ck sucking buddy, Andrew uses price action same as many people. I am not saying that its not a successful strategy, just pro's and cons. I learnt to enter when it looked most difficult, thats all, psychology of the market. I do consider myself an amateaur, I doubt I know more than you. Just point of view from experience.

I am a sceptic by nature, however I believe what Andrew says is correct, offering a signal service alongside education forms part of a good all round learning experience. However, I have yet to be convinced that Andrew knows what he is talking about when it comes to understanding market logic and the reality of market behaviour. I have seen no evidence of his understanding of market logic and I therefore conclude this is a bog standard education service that might have an edge, but its just bog standard. But its not a fair valuation as I haven't done the course.