Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

i have it as follows

EUR/USD - Buy @ 1.3211 S/L @ 1.3145 T/P @ 1.3376 = not triggered?

GBP/USD - Buy @ 1.5868 S/L @ 1.5827 T/P @ 1.5973 = loss

AUD/USD - Buy @ 1.0781 S/L @ 1.0741 T/P @ 1.0891 = loss?

AUD/JPY - Buy @ 82.78 S/L @ 82.40 T/P @ 83.85 = either not triggered or win?

XAU/USD (Gold) - Buy @ 1735.65 S/L @ 1724.30 T/P @ 1773.30 = loss

the prices i'm looking at may be causing issues. fxcm have issues on their data on the 8th and not all pairs complete for that day, so filled in the gaps with a sb chart.

but that's my take on it. anyone else got a view?

i have it as follows

the prices i'm looking at may be causing issues. fxcm have issues on their data on the 8th and not all pairs complete for that day, so filled in the gaps with a sb chart.

but that's my take on it. anyone else got a view?

I don't know what you're all worried about, you're GUARANTEED to make at least 20% if you buy this system. What could possibly go wrong?

Attachments

• mitchem.jpg
    mitchem.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 2,344
So the $10,000 to a million was abandoned and now it seems there was a $10 (yes ten) to a million challenge as well. You'd be better getting this guy to teach you how to milk cows.

Attachments

• $10.jpg
    $10.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,431
So the $10,000 to a million was abandoned and now it seems there was a $10 (yes ten) to a million challenge as well. You'd be better getting this guy to teach you how to milk cows.

Im beginning to wonder why I was trying to give him the benefit of doubt.

typical t2w response.

The idea that a trader can be evaluated on 20 calls is frankly quite ludicrous, but exactly the sort of nonsense you'd expect to see here.

typical t2w response.

The idea that a trader can be evaluated on 20 calls is frankly quite ludicrous, but exactly the sort of nonsense you'd expect to see here.

well no, actually he could be evaluated on his 1st 2 trades, that's all that was required. you can see easily what it's about, no further calls needed imv.

it's a freely available method in books, out there on interweb, here and forexfactory.

well no, actually he could be evaluated on his 1st 2 trades, that's all that was required. you can see easily what it's about, no further calls needed imv.

it's a freely available method in books, out there on interweb, here and forexfactory.

He states what method he uses on his website but as with any method there is some discretion to beef up your odds which is what he probably teaches. If you need your hand held and are not willing to put the time in to work this business out for yourself, then I am sure its a good course but he is not guaranteeing that you will be a successful trader at the end of it. Seems like some of the skeptics here are still looking for that elusive holy grail. You need to see beyond that bullsh!t and develop yourself.

Last edited:
He states what method he uses on his website but as with any method there is some discretion to beef up your odds which is what he probably teaches. If you need your hand held and are not willing to put the time in to work this business out for yourself, then I am sure its a good course but he is not guaranteeing that you will be a successful trader at the end of it. Seems like some of the skeptics here are still looking for that elusive holy grail. You need to see beyond that bullsh!t and develop yourself.

haha.

Do you realise how ridiculous your post reads when directed at Lightning McQueen? He has been trading since before you were in nappies.

Made me chuckle anyway.

haha.

Do you realise how ridiculous your post reads when directed at Lightning McQueen? He has been trading since before you were in nappies.

Made me chuckle anyway.

ah thanks for that d70, now if only i was good at any of it i'd be a happy chap :D

well maybe, true i did find the following, though it doesn't state what to do with them. this just aint donnaforex or other such site whereby as a vendor he'll get an easy ride. most of the good guys here will indeed be thinking for themselves and not ever rely or resort to a vendor.

where was i, oh yes the following

The correct use of technical analysis tools such as Fibonacci Ratios, Support & Resistance Levels and certain Indicators to determine high-probability trades

as soon as his trades were put on a chart, so i could follow, it was instantly recognisable for what it was. don't get me wrong, i believe it's actually quite good as a method. i've added a trend line or 2 as per a forex factory thread. last week i put a couple of orders on in the t2w comp, needless to say i don't think i got it quite right just yet and no orders were hit.

also i don't believe he's putting the stops in quite the right place. they look to be set right on levels, imv they should be placed further away, the theory being that every man and his dog will be putting pending orders in that area. sooo it should follow that the stop has some form of buffer from the pending opening orders, and is less likely to be hit if set further away. but andrews stops were mainly set right in there to get hit. well, it's a discussion point, if nothing else :D

Last edited:
i have it as follows

Not very good results. :-0 Certainly not worth paying money for his expertise to date.

Maybe Andrew Mitchem would like to try again this week?

Not very good results. :-0 Certainly not worth paying money for his expertise to date.

Maybe Andrew Mitchem would like to try again this week?

agreed, had andrew been successful on this set of trades, then things could be a little different obviously. but remember it's the nature of the beast here though and continuation of trend is key after a bit of retracement to hook you into the trade. and don't forget that's what the stops are for, if it goes wrong they are there to protect. many a vendor wont use them, they carry and try hide bad trades.

the 1st 2 calls went well for him, ok one meandered dangerously for a bit, but came good in the end. i believe d70 had it right when he said primarily that this set of calls was all usd oriented. and hence if one fell, they all likely fell together.

haha.

Made me chuckle anyway.

Less ridiculous than your useless comment to this debate I am sure...

You have missed my point entirely. I am not dissagreeing with him. I certainly would not take those trades based on my market logic either. Absolutely not. You probably get the same results without all the bul**** use of fibs and bollinger bands just using price action, its still a flawed logic and the edge may be slight. But unless you have a deeper understanding of market behaviour his method seems superficial to say the least. Its the basic things such as money management he seems to have correctly in place to keep you out of trouble and you only need a slight edge to be profitable with that.

Last edited:
Hi Traders,

Here are some of the trades I am taking today.

Trades for Tuesday 14th February 2012 (New Zealand Time)

Posted at 5.45pm EST (New York) Monday 13th Feb.

EUR/CAD - Sell @ 1.3195 S/L @ 1.3230 T/P @ 1.3126

EUR/AUD - Sell @ 1.2307 S/L @ 1.2343 T/P @ 1.2224

EUR/NZD - Sell @ 1.5850 S/L @ 1.5907 T/P @ 1.5685

AUD/CHF - Buy @ 0.9817 S/L @ 0.9786 T/P @ 0.9883

Remember that each position is taken with equal account percentage risk regardless of the size of the stop loss.

Hi Traders,

Just an update on yesterday's trades that I posted here live.

EUR/CAD hit full profit for +69 pips and a 2:1 Reward:Risk trade or a +1% account gain for a 0.5% risk. The biggest draw down on the trade was just 1 pip !!

EUR/AUD is currently up +27 pips and a 0.8:1 R:R trade

EUR/NZD is currently up +131 pips and a 2.4:1 R:R trade

AUD/CHF is currently up +19 pips and a 0.6:1 R:R trade

Apart from these trades there were a lot of successful shorter time frame trade setups yesterday based on the strengths and weaknesses of the Daily charts.

There have been 3 more trade suggestions made today for my clients. I won't post them here today but I'll come back with some more suggestions by the end of the week.

Happy trading !!

Hi Traders,

Here is an update on some of the trades I have been posting here LIVE for you. The request was for some live trade calls and for proof that I can trade. That is what I have delivered. Next week I will look to place some 1H or 15m trades for you to view.

Results from Tuesday are as follows:
EUR/AUD - Potential Sell trade. Hit the full profit target for +83 pips and a 2.3:1 R:R trade.
EUR/NZD - Potential Sell trade. The biggest drawdown was only 20 pips. Hit the full profit target +166 pips and a 3.0:1 R:R trade.
AUD/CHF - Potential Buy trade. Hit the full profit target for +77 pips and a 2.6:1 R:R trade.

and the trade taken Tuesday that closed yesterday:
EUR/CAD hit full profit for +69 pips and a 2:1 Reward:Risk trade or a +1% account gain for a 0.5% risk. The biggest draw down on the trade was just 1 pip !!

These 4 trades have made a +4.95% account gain by risking just 0.5% per trade.

Below is a copy of one of my live trading accounts at Go Markets in Australia.

Proof was asked for, proof is what you have. From what you have told me on this thread, no other educator/mentor will place live trade calls or post details from their live account. I have done both.

If you have any questions, please email me directly at [email protected]

Attachments

• D1_Trades_13th_Feb.png
    D1_Trades_13th_Feb.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 1,090
Hi Traders,

Here is an update on some of the trades I have been posting here LIVE for you. The request was for some live trade calls and for proof that I can trade. That is what I have delivered. Next week I will look to place some 1H or 15m trades for you to view.

Results from Tuesday are as follows:
EUR/AUD - Potential Sell trade. Hit the full profit target for +83 pips and a 2.3:1 R:R trade.
EUR/NZD - Potential Sell trade. The biggest drawdown was only 20 pips. Hit the full profit target +166 pips and a 3.0:1 R:R trade.
AUD/CHF - Potential Buy trade. Hit the full profit target for +77 pips and a 2.6:1 R:R trade.

and the trade taken Tuesday that closed yesterday:

These 4 trades have made a +4.95% account gain by risking just 0.5% per trade.

Below is a copy of one of my live trading accounts at Go Markets in Australia.

Proof was asked for, proof is what you have. From what you have told me on this thread, no other educator/mentor will place live trade calls or post details from their live account. I have done both.

If you have any questions, please email me directly at [email protected]

Nice work, you can't argue with that! Look forward to those intraday calls. Thats a nice chunky account you got yourself there Andrew ;)

Thanks for that Porkpie. Those were some good trades this week.

As mentioned, the trades were placed on this site live as requested by some members here. Live trades and a live account showing this weeks suggestions.

There have been some great setups during the Asian session today, I have taken a Buy trade on the GBP/CHF and a Sell trade on the EUR/GBP and EUR/JPY 1 hour charts today. 3 from 3 this afternoon. Keep a look out for any trades in the same direction on these pairs heading into the Euro session later tonight.

Please feel free to contact me directly [email protected] if you require any further information.