Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

If he was so good at trading Forex wouldn't he be trading Forex and not spending his time giving online courses?

awesome! That is what I think about anyone offering to train someone to do anything involved in making money but then that little devil on my shoulder starts to whisper, "oh no this is a good person who just wants to help people be successful like they have been". Oddly enough I have never met someone outside of true charitable organizations that was that altruistic. I am always taken in for a moment until the skeptic in me wakes up.

surprisingly this lord flasheart moron is trying to gun another post!!! go through his posts there is not a useful thing said, all he does is say how terrible everyone else is and how we are wasting money... my guess is he is a failed trader working in Mcdonalds....... please just go away and let the rest discuss in a peace...

I generally trade the ftse,dax and forex using patterns,trends,volume and divergence . I use IG,cmc and tradefair as my prefered brokers.I am returning back to full time trading in Nov 2008 after 2 years absense. I have made money trading but not enough to justify a full time position so sadly I had to work for a while.I believe I have good advice to offer to newbies in the hope they can save a few quid and not get fleeced by smiling mentors and programme vendors.Most of what everyone needs is on the site

this is actually Lord flashearts public profile.... seem he may need a little help after all.. maybe if he listened to others instead of thinking he knows it all, he would make enough money to stay in the game.

also if you spread mate how do you trade dax, ftse etc there are no arbs/spreads there...

I generally trade the ftse,dax and forex using patterns,trends,volume and divergence . I use IG,cmc and tradefair as my prefered brokers.I am returning back to full time trading in Nov 2008 after 2 years absense. I have made money trading but not enough to justify a full time position so sadly I had to work for a while.I believe I have good advice to offer to newbies in the hope they can save a few quid and not get fleeced by smiling mentors and programme vendors.Most of what everyone needs is on the site

this is actually Lord flashearts public profile.... seem he may need a little help after all.. maybe if he listened to others instead of thinking he knows it all, he would make enough money to stay in the game.

also if you spread mate how do you trade dax, ftse etc there are no arbs/spreads there...

another rookie with few posts,here we go.Ive never bothered to update my profile as any fool can see by the date. Ive never claimed anything,just wanted Andrew to prove he could trade.This is not about me,but thanks,I will update profile

surprisingly this lord flasheart moron is trying to gun another post!!! go through his posts there is not a useful thing said, all he does is say how terrible everyone else is and how we are wasting money... my guess is he is a failed trader working in Mcdonalds....... please just go away and let the rest discuss in a peace...

and Ive never said anyone is terrible,just asked those that claim to trade to prove themselves,not much really:)

FAO Porks and flash, I'm just trying ot wind you up. Looks like I've succeeded.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:clap::clap::clap:

Hi Traders,

I see the thread has gone into "non trading" talk again.

Just to answer the car and rego question, yes that is a legal plate I have on my car and the picture was taken where I live at Lake Karapiro near Cambridge, New Zealand. The World Rowing Champs were held here last year.

Now back to the trading:

I use Buy and Sell Limit orders on the 4 Hour, Daily and Weekly charts. Everything else from H1 and lower I use market orders.

I can't explain the reasons for that here, you'll just have to take the course if you want to know the all important "how,where and why's"

We had a 2.5 hour live trading room last night (NZT) during the European session. These events are held every 2 weeks for my clients and are all recorded for those that cannot attend live. During these sessions we concentrate on the shorter time frame charts, mostly the H1, 30m and 15m charts although I did take a 5 min GBP/USD trade on last night's webinar.

I won't be posting trades here today as I have a new computer system and multi screen monitors being installed so I'll be spending the day transferring files and software.

Spending the weekend kyaking (on the lake mentioned above) and at karate grading with my kids and watching cricket. I'll try to get on sometime next week with a few more trades for you to view.

Happy trading and have a great weekend.

Hi Traders,

Just to answer the car and rego question, yes that is a legal plate I have on my car and the picture was taken where I live at Lake Karapiro near Cambridge, New Zealand. The World Rowing Champs were held here last year.

Now back to the trading:

I use Buy and Sell Limit orders on the 4 Hour, Daily and Weekly charts. Everything else from H1 and lower I use market orders.

I can't explain the reasons for that here, you'll just have to take the course if you want to know the all important "how,where and why's"

We had a 2.5 hour live trading room last night (NZT) during the European session. These events are held every 2 weeks for my clients and are all recorded for those that cannot attend live. During these sessions we concentrate on the shorter time frame charts, mostly the H1, 30m and 15m charts although I did take a 5 min GBP/USD trade on last night's webinar.

I won't be posting trades here today as I have a new computer system and multi screen monitors being installed so I'll be spending the day transferring files and software.

Spending the weekend kyaking (on the lake mentioned above) and at karate grading with my kids and watching cricket. I'll try to get on sometime next week with a few more trades for you to view.

Flash,
Looks like he's not interested in posting trades and proving credentials. Just like all the others touting for business - we'll probably get some hindsight stuff in a week or so, maybe even some screen shots of shouda, wouda, couda.....

[sigh]

Flash,
Looks like he's not interested in posting trades and proving credentials. Just like all the others touting for business - we'll probably get some hindsight stuff in a week or so, maybe even some screen shots of shouda, wouda, couda.....

[sigh]

he's posted 6 or 7 already in less than a week, what more do you want ?

awesome! That is what I think about anyone offering to train someone to do anything involved in making money but then that little devil on my shoulder starts to whisper, "oh no this is a good person who just wants to help people be successful like they have been". Oddly enough I have never met someone outside of true charitable organizations that was that altruistic. I am always taken in for a moment until the skeptic in me wakes up.

This is a bit narrow minded. Trading is bloody boring, and I mean its so booooring but it pays better than most boring careers. So why not teach, meet new people, feel good about teaching others and making them succeed. Its a great thing to do. See successful traders such as Ed Seykota (sp?), Larry Williams to name just two.

Hi Traders,

Now back to the trading:

Oh the life of a Forex Educator. Life can't be bad lol.

So what's with the multi monitors Andrew, thinking of day trading are we? EOD trades not giving enough?

he's posted 6 or 7 already in less than a week, what more do you want ?

Hi Hare,

Apologies if he has posted 6 or 7 during the week. I only saw 1 post with 7 "calls" (most of them being $ pairs plus gold) so really it's 1 trade in my book. And he's done nothing with those 7 trades since.... so I wasnt able to witness any demonstration of skill. That's why I had the moan.

There are several other threads on t2w that post once a day or so and just cruise along, these are the ones with value and in a couple of cases, the guy/gal is actually making money. For some reason. People are drawn to crappy lulz threads like this one and ignore any guy/gal on here that actually has success! Human nature is funny isnt it!? :)

Best,

Well, he does have a thread showing "live" trades which is probably more educational and informative to readers than the empty rhetoric that you post here. So, it's a pity you cannot employ your fingers elsewhere rather than tap out worthless sarcasm. And, if your "guesses" are anything to go by, perhaps you should stick to fact. You could be a novice, or a retarded multi-nick, I don't know, but assuming you have a flicker of intelligence I sincerely hope you acquire the habit of watching and analysing rather than leaping into public view with childish rhetoric and looking a complete ass.

Hi Hare,

Apologies if he has posted 6 or 7 during the week. I only saw 1 post with 7 "calls" (most of them being $ pairs plus gold) so really it's 1 trade in my book. And he's done nothing with those 7 trades since.... so I wasnt able to witness any demonstration of skill. That's why I had the moan.

There are several other threads on t2w that post once a day or so and just cruise along, these are the ones with value and in a couple of cases, the guy/gal is actually making money. For some reason. People are drawn to crappy lulz threads like this one and ignore any guy/gal on here that actually has success! Human nature is funny isnt it!? :) Best,

welcome to trading
N

Well, he does have a thread showing "live" trades which is probably more educational and informative to readers than the empty rhetoric that you post here. So, it's a pity you cannot employ your fingers elsewhere rather than tap out worthless sarcasm. And, if your "guesses" are anything to go by, perhaps you should stick to fact. You could be a novice, or a retarded multi-nick, I don't know, but assuming you have a flicker of intelligence I sincerely hope you acquire the habit of watching and analysing rather than leaping into public view with childish rhetoric and looking a complete ass.

i give you the most hypocritical post on t2w forum!!!!!!!
you are doing exactly what you are telling me not to do!!!!! obviously you have not 'employed your fingers elsewhere rather than tap out worthless sarcasm'..

you must be the chip frying guy.. not too much salt on mine... ok

Trades for Wednesday 8th February 2012 (New Zealand Time)

posted after the close of the Tuesday D1 candle 5pm EST

EUR/USD - Buy @ 1.3211 S/L @ 1.3145 T/P @ 1.3376

GBP/USD - Buy @ 1.5868 S/L @ 1.5827 T/P @ 1.5973

AUD/USD - Buy @ 1.0781 S/L @ 1.0741 T/P @ 1.0891

AUD/JPY - Buy @ 82.78 S/L @ 82.40 T/P @ 83.85

XAU/USD (Gold) - Buy @ 1735.65 S/L @ 1724.30 T/P @ 1773.30

From my quick look at the charts, ALL of these trades have either hit the Stop Losses or are in serious drawdown loss.