Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

I never knew about that site,it should be well publicized on the site.

it should come as no surprise that all the reviews written in praise of andrew have been generated by the same folk, same handful of names crop up, and they've followed him here too, who would have thought that (palmface smilie)

anyway good luck with the calls when he gets back from hols.

For the record, perhaps Andrew should place his 20 trades on Zulutrade.
Then all could follow them and win! (or lose!).
Everyone would know they are getting only 20 opportunites and it would be no skin off his nose to make them 'real' .
If successful he will end up with some new business and we could all check the actual performance.
Disclaimer: No interest in Zulutrade particularly as it is easy money for the brokers who can widen spreads and exercise other ways to create 'slippage'

For the record, perhaps Andrew should place his 20 trades on Zulutrade.
Then all could follow them and win! (or lose!).
Everyone would know they are getting only 20 opportunites and it would be no skin off his nose to make them 'real' .
If successful he will end up with some new business and we could all check the actual performance.
Disclaimer: No interest in Zulutrade particularly as it is easy money for the brokers who can widen spreads and exercise other ways to create 'slippage'

point taken but theres no need for that.Are we saying he should open up an account just to please us. any demo account can be forged anyway and it takes about 2 weeks to set up a real account.Lets leave himto it on this thread and stop questioning him or putting obstacles in his way

Putting 1 thing straight, this was recognised certainly be me in the earl stages, in fact I went so far as to mention that his course structure and outline was almost a direct mirror of another trading provider who actually provides the real deal and is an excellent trader who does not act as a coach as such but gives a very good post course mentoring service. It is unfortunate that fat useless posing knackers such as this one have given those genuine traders a bad name by providing their own reviews, I have incidentally exposed many such scams outside of trading in the same vein and have received death threats as a result. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Only when trades are posted live as they happen can people be the judge, that seriously is lacking in every respect.

Putting 1 thing straight, this was recognised certainly be me in the earl stages, in fact I went so far as to mention that his course structure and outline was almost a direct mirror of another trading provider who actually provides the real deal and is an excellent trader who does not act as a coach as such but gives a very good post course mentoring service. It is unfortunate that fat useless posing knackers such as this one have given those genuine traders a bad name by providing their own reviews, I have incidentally exposed many such scams outside of trading in the same vein and have received death threats as a result. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Only when trades are posted live as they happen can people be the judge, that seriously is lacking in every respect.
I would love to be more explicit but the fun and straght talking police have been on my case preferring the slimeball "wisdom" of this posing fat knacker as opposed to the real truth.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::whistle:whistling

Recently I heard this name twice, Andrew Mitchem,
I heard he is a great trader and he has a forex trading course online.
Does anyone know it? had the course? recommends?
I am looking for an objective opinion.
thanks guys! :)
I purchased Andrew’s course in October and I do believe that this was my best investment in forex education I’ve ever made. I would strongly recommend this course to anybody, who got lost in millions of books and free strategies and really wants to become finally a winning trader.
First, the course is very simple and throughout at the same time. Just after spending several hours on reading and watching videos you start to get the main idea. Then, of course, it takes days and weeks of practice to be able to use all these strategies yourself. But what’s more important is that doing that you understand that you’ve chosen a right direction.
And this is a really big advantage of the course for me. Andrew doesn’t just give you several working strategies. (The main reason why traders loose money is not their bad strategies, right?) He shares with you his vision on how currencies move and why. And this knowledge really gives you so much confidence in yourself and your trading decisions so you start to trade better and better.
I should also emphasize that Andrew’s support is tremendous. He always ready to answer questions by e-mail, and when several time I had technical difficulties (like I couldn’t open his trading course at my iPad) he helped me out immediately.
It was a hard decision for me to buy this course back in October but I really glad that I did that. For me Andrew’s course is definitely the best deal in forex coaching.
regards,
Evgeny
PS I'm not a natibe speaker so I apologize for any mistakes I might have made in this review.

I purchased Andrew’s course in October and I do believe that this was my best investment in forex education I’ve ever made. I would strongly recommend this course to anybody, who got lost in millions of books and free strategies and really wants to become finally a winning trader.
First, the course is very simple and throughout at the same time. Just after spending several hours on reading and watching videos you start to get the main idea. Then, of course, it takes days and weeks of practice to be able to use all these strategies yourself. But what’s more important is that doing that you understand that you’ve chosen a right direction.
And this is a really big advantage of the course for me. Andrew doesn’t just give you several working strategies. (The main reason why traders loose money is not their bad strategies, right?) He shares with you his vision on how currencies move and why. And this knowledge really gives you so much confidence in yourself and your trading decisions so you start to trade better and better.
I should also emphasize that Andrew’s support is tremendous. He always ready to answer questions by e-mail, and when several time I had technical difficulties (like I couldn’t open his trading course at my iPad) he helped me out immediately.
It was a hard decision for me to buy this course back in October but I really glad that I did that. For me Andrew’s course is definitely the best deal in forex coaching.
regards,
Evgeny
PS I'm not a natibe speaker so I apologize for any mistakes I might have made in this review.
I would love to be more explicit in my skepticism jism but the fun police have been on to me but I will just say that he looks like a fat useless posing knacker (Car plate) and his course and support package is a mirror image of another training provider who does know his stuff.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::clover::clover::clover::cry::cry::cry:

I see another newbie has joined the thread and is praising Andrew. He has been on holiday last week but has promised to do live calls from now on. As I said lets judge him on 20 live calls.

he had his weeks hols the week before? so where he been this week? has he done a brave sir robin? tune in next weekend for more of the same :p

mind you, that ad from EvgenyA may be the prelude to his grand entrance.

mind you, that ad from EvgenyA may be the prelude to his grand entrance.

same post was blasted around all their hook threads, peace army, donnaforex etc

and i hasten to add their ad campaign not going well for them at peace army, someones had a good go at pa for allowing their affiliate link oriented reviews and reviewers dodgy whereabouts, looks a fun thread for the future. i may even join in for lulz, and heap scorn on pa for allowing blatant ads in the reviews, the useless pa slackers!

Secondly, the review from Beau Hicks below with his associated website where he offers cash incentives for you to do the course. It all becomes a bit suspicious when Beau Hicks from Canada has his website server in Queensland Australia! Do your due diligence with this one. They seem desparate for you to sign up which questions his ability to trade successfully.

and remember this thread too was started by an aff link site pusher!

you just couldn't make it up! :LOL::LOL::clap:

Last edited:
Hello Traders,

Well, I thought this was meant to be a trading forum ? Since my last post there have been no comments about trading Forex at all. The people who write here seem intent on doing nothing else than being critical of something they know nothing about and the disappointing thing is most of what has been written, apart from having nothing to do with trading is completely inaccurate. However I can say that over and over again until I'm sick of saying it but many of you still won't believe me. Maybe some people reading this are actually interested in learning more about my course and how they can make money from their trading ?

I have nothing against anyone here so please for the sake of common sense can I ask you to cut out the stupid comments, the personal remarks and the inaccurate comments about affiliates. There's a saying "a small amount of information is dangerous" and that is certainly true of the recent posts made here.

I will state this one more time, get ready I will not repeat this. It's the truth whether you believe it or not.

Lightning McQueen: DailyFX are NOT an affiliate and have nothing to gain financially from reviewing my course. They reviewed my course as a part of their education section. That's it.

Bint Crusher: I would love you to name the course I have supposedly copied as apart from one course I attended in Auckland for a day some 9 years ago, I have never taken another course. I put my entire course strategy and structure together myself after almost 4 years of going around in circles following signals, forums, EA's and optimising indicators - none of which worked for me. I started from scratch with a blank chart and built the whole strategy up from there, a strategy that makes me and many of my clients some amazing returns. Please stop the personal comments, I happen to be a qualified karate instructor - hardly the "fat knacker" sort.

Lord Flashart: Evgeny is a client of mine from Russia, another very happy client who is making excellent returns himself since taking my course last October. I have never met or spoken with him ever. He does not gain anything from writing that review. Why do you think that everyone who posts a comment about my course is me in disguise or a mate writing for me ?? I'm sorry but I am just not interested in those type of games.

The sad thing is this, the original post to this thread (who by the way is NOT a client nor an affiliate of mine as suggested by Lighning McQueen) asked for comments about my course from people who have taken it, people with real experience about the course. Each time a client has taken the time to help out and post a comment they have been shot down by people who have not taken the course !!

I find that amazing, do you want to know about it or not. Are the people posting these comments really traders or do you spend your entire day searching through the forums looking for people to attack ? I find that most real traders are too busy to spend their time writing these sorts of comments. New traders are looking for help here and that is what I am prepared to offer on this thread but I seem to be forever correcting inaccurate comments made by people who have no interest in learning about what I have to offer.

Enough said, from now on I will only be answering questions posted here from people who would like to learn about Forex in general or those who have a question about my Forex Coaching Course.

For anyone who is a trader or who is new to trading, you may like to get a copy of my free trading tool available on my website. This is a great money management tool that I use on every trade I take to help calculate an accurate position size. Personally I trade at 0.5% risk per trade and this tool will quickly calculate the lot size required according to your account balance, account denomination, currency pair traded and the stop loss of the trade itself. Try it, it's free and it's very useful.

Thanks for reading and from now on let's keep the thread about trading - it is supposed to be a trading forum after all.

Hi Andrew

All I have ever wanted you to do is prove that you can trade,which is what you agreed to do. I hope you succeed. So i agree with a lot of what you said and hope that people leave the thread clear so that you can prove yourself.I hope you had a good holiday and good forward to your calls

Personally I think posts like this do more damage to the vendor than good as the vendor who wrote it, or the person close to him, takes us all for fools.

The first-time-poster-gushing-tactic might have worked back in 1998 but that was 14 years ago.

regards,
Evgeny

Well, I thought this was meant to be a trading forum ? .

Whatever gave you that idea ?

If you'd done just 10 minutes research reading through a couple of threads before posting you definately would not have reached that conclusion.

If the objective was marketing a course, then you are definately in the right place, and good luck with it (not that you'll need luck in such a target rich environment)

:LOL:

Hi Andrew
The course you are copying is Nick McDonalds Stock Market Trading | Forex Training | Forex Education | Online Trading | Trade With Precision You did ask for this so it is provided.
The Photo of yourself posing beside a car with a plate FXMAN in your earlier post defines you in typical brusque UK culture a a Fat Posing Knacker.. again you asked for this.
There is nobody that has come forward with any form of verifiable trading records in fact those who come forward are all rookie members with very few posts but all are singing your praises as the best course they have ever attended. Many of them suggest that english is not their first language but surprisingly they all have the same writing style and buzz words. Perhaps you teach english as well or please forgive the more streetwise on this forum who have you pinged as a sockpuppet muppet.
As far as my personal trading plan goes, I study the charts (Forex) at 05:00 GMT, set my trading plan for the day then wait for prices to move at around the European open 08:00 GMT. My trading is usually set by 10:30 GMT, then I wait for the US opening about 4 hours. If I do not want to leave my computer I distract myself by searching forums for either good trading tips and tricks (seldom find any) or trading wristjob approaches. You my esteemed forum colleague are part of the latter grouping.
As far as your "free offer" in relation to a PIP and risk management calculator, please be honest , it is not "yours". Google forex pip calculator and see how many free ones are out there. Don't know which one you use but be aware that experienced traders do not actually use them. They will know what their risk is prior to setting their trades and follow their risk management rules.
If you want to suitably impress members of this forum, just post your live trades along with your daily trading plan. You have this recorded dynamically so a quick copy and paste on to this forum will take seconds.
I wish I could be more explicit in my replies but the fun police have been on to me with dire threats, so for you I will keep a civil tongue.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

Online reputation management at its worst. Better to just shut up and go away.

This is my first post here lol and also the first thread that I read complete ,.as in all 10 pages
All I can say is that this guy seems like a scammer like all those who can't do , teach
Anyways ill use this post to introduce myself , im not a forex trader , I have a regular job and trade stocks only a couple of times per week
The other forums that I spend most of my free time are ,car forums supraforums,supramania,and my paintball forum angelowners
Hoping to learn forex , as to add to my trading activities , so ill b here more often
Anyways grettings to all from Miami FL

Last edited:
Just before I post the 2 trades I have suggested for today to my clients, I first must correct a few of the comments yet again.

Anley - if I showed you Evgeny's Paypal receipt from when he signed up for my course would that help ? I wonder as everyone seems intent on rubbishing any comment made by an actual client if it is their first post here. If that were the case why has no-one jumped on the latest post by "romir123" which is also their first post here ? Why is that ? Someone who admits they have never traded Forex before, they have therefore no idea about me or my course and they for some reason decided to read all 10 pages here and make a comment. Then no-one decides to rubbish or discredit them. Come on guys, think about it.

BintCrusher - sorry you are completely wrong again. I have never heard of Nick and after looking at his site yesterday I see no comparison to my course at all. If you don't believe me, why don't you write to him and ask if I have had any contact with him. I know what his reply will say, "NO"

Trades for Thursday 2nd February 2012

GBP/JPY - Buy @ 120.50 S/L @ 119.95 T/P @ 121.72

AUD/JPY - Buy @ 81.42 S/L @ 80.95 T/P @ 82.59

These trades were posted by 5:30pm EST (New York Time) on Wednesday 1st Feb USA time, just after the close of the D1 candle.

On my website, I also mention the reasons why I am taking the trades. I will not be posting those reasons here as that information is for the privilage of clients who pay for that service. Remember too that all clients would be able to see these same trades for themselves so what I post is really just a backup on a daily basis to help them along while they are learning the system.

These trades are always set as pending limit orders so you do not need to be at your computer at any set time to take the trades. If the trade has not filled within 24 hours I delete the trade.

I also post each day the currencies that I see as having strength and weakness which really helps decide which pairs to look at for the next 24 hours when trading the shorter time frame charts.

Please also not that I do not look to make "x" number of pips. Instead, I risk just 0.5% of my account on each trade so that both of the trades mentioned above have the same risk if they were to get stopped out, regardless of the individual stop loss amounts in pips of each trade. Therefore if the GBP/JPY trade hits the profit target I will make a + 1.1% gain and if the AUD/JPY trade hits full profit I will make a +1.2% gain on my account. If both trades hit profit I will make a + 2.3% account gain for a total of a 1% account risk.

My free trading calculator that is available on my website is a quick and easy way to calculate the position size required in order to keep your risk at 0.5% on each trade.

Finally we have got to the real information - trading. And it only took 10 pages to get there !!!

Have a great day and happy trading.

Andrew, all i have ever wanted you to do is post some live trades and I have even asked others to hold off so we can see you in action. and what have you done,you have posted two trades that are 20 pips to the good when you post them. how can we judge you on that. Whats worse they are limit orders,so you could have posted them earlier before they were 20 pips up. This will do you no favours,plea post them in advance,we can all past post trades,thanks