invisible trader or moderator?

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.

Charlton

Nov 23, 2003
Possibly MarketPsych.com monitoring

If this user is connected to the organisation MarketPsych. The following text is an extract from their website front page:

"Comprehensive Source Coverage

Monitoring of all major news and social media outlets, both print and online, with history back to 1998. Continuously updated sources, including regional stock message boards."

Apr 3, 2017
How come 1943 posts in 3 months? :eek:
Too much knowledge wisdom of profitable trading to die with , it is bottled up inside coming out to be given , even though they want to break all my bones for speaking the truth!

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

Jan 15, 2001
North Wales
Too much knowledge wisdom of profitable trading to die with , it is bottled up inside coming out to be given , even though they want to break all my bones for speaking the truth!

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa
I guess it would be a shame for it all to go to waste. At least noone can accuse you of not trying!

:cheesy: