Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello

My name is Greg and I am a Forex trader.

I have been trading foreign exchange for 2 years now and it's been a very fantastic journey. Tough but rewarding.
I am a price action trader and generally make between 30-60 pips a day and I do not use any indicators at all.

I have a blog that I keep my trades mostly open for everyone to view at my blogsite, www.trumptrader.com ( its just a blog, not sure if its against TOS? )
I look forward to getting to know some of you and perhaps swapping ideas from time to time.

Greg

My name is Greg and I am a Forex trader.

I have been trading foreign exchange for 2 years now and it's been a very fantastic journey. Tough but rewarding.
I am a price action trader and generally make between 30-60 pips a day and I do not use any indicators at all.

I have a blog that I keep my trades mostly open for everyone to view at my blogsite, www.trumptrader.com ( its just a blog, not sure if its against TOS? )
I look forward to getting to know some of you and perhaps swapping ideas from time to time.

Greg

Your link does not take me to your website.

Hi names sean i`m new , found this in a search for a company who phoned me looking for me to buy shares . Thank god i found this site saved me a fortune already as the share price dropped , if I hadn`t taken the advice I seen about not to deal with these boiler room dealers who phone you up out of the blue and try and convince you to buy through them! Great info here

Hello everyone. This looks like a great site for me to learn from all of you experienced traders. I'm a newbie daytrader still trying to find my groove.

Hi Everyone...

I am Shahrul from Malaysia... been trading forex for almost 2 years and still learning... hope to learn even better from this community... ;)

Hi,

I am a complete beginner at Trading. I have a 'pretend' Paddy Power trading account which I find confusing and that's supposed to be simple! I attended the Knowledge to Action one day seminar and I was interseted in signing up for their two day course-I won't be now after reading your Forums.

The thing is I would like to trade but I need help. Can you recommend a good beginners starter course? Thanks regards Andrew.

Hi,

I am a complete beginner at Trading. I have a 'pretend' Paddy Power trading account which I find confusing and that's supposed to be simple! I attended the Knowledge to Action one day seminar and I was interseted in signing up for their two day course-I won't be now after reading your Forums.

The thing is I would like to trade but I need help. Can you recommend a good beginners starter course? Thanks regards Andrew.

I find that steve Neison course to be very effective. You should educate yourself and practice descipline before you start trading live. His method works for all markets. Just google his name. If you need help, let me know. Good luck

Hello to everyone,

I need help. Brief history of myself. I have been selfemployed for 20 years as a property investor. I have always been drawn to the finacial markets. I have been using a demo account with capital spreads for about a year. My gilfriend thought i was mad as it was not real money. So i went 'Live' and managed to make 15k in three days but i was using £100 a point. I thought this was a lot to do with luck so i took most of the money out and left £250 account to trade. Thank god i did. since then i have managed to lose £100 of it. So with my winnings i am investing books. I now realise to trade like that was madness. I would like to learn more about level 2 trading. I did find it a bit scary when that round thing going round in circles waiting to find out what price i had been given and also i would get dissconected. Feel very lucky that i can now use this money wisely.

Thanks for any advice.

new

Hi all

Been trading/investing over the last 2 years. Still making some very stupid mistakes , and should have been obvious at the time. like not getting out at right price ive just got metastock 10 and would like to know how to portfolio download symbols from free data suppliers or i am a member of comsec how do i put in the the data straight to metastock if that makes sense
ron

Hi everyone, this is Zencle from HK. I am now preparing my interview of IMC trader position and wish get some help from anyone who got experience on this. Thanks.

remote trading....

hi guys

Im currently in the process of joining either headway trading or tca to become a trader. I just wanted to know if either of these companies are reputable and whether their training programmes for a new trader are worth paying £3500/ £5000 respectively.

if anyone can give me some feedback it would be really appreciated.

thanks

adeel

a welcome

Such a welcome for a newbie like me! Being a newbie makes me feel a bit inferior. I don't seem to discern where to go. Well, you're right, i gotta introduce myself first.

I am not a trader, and wasnt able to learn about it in school. But i am very positive, i will learn here.

Hello everyone!!

I have been trading futures off and on for many years, as time has allowed. I thought I would stop by, introduce myself, and say HI !!

Mike

hai everyone!!
i am new and like to joint you all. still in learning in forex, need some guide from you all.
thanks.

Latest Developments in IB?

Hey guys,
Need some pointers on the latest developments in Investment Banking. I'm having a hard time getting information on this. Please help me out. Thanks