Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello to everyone
I am very new to trading and computers.I learned about trading from my brother.Iwas getting overwhelmed by all the information out there,so I decided to type in a search for Christian traders.Well there you where.I Apologise if i'm doing this wrong I would feel alot better getting information from brothers and sisters in Christ

Hi there, I am sly10

I am an Indonesian trader, with focus on EUR/USD. I found out this forum means a lot to me. I found it, by searching for Price Action, and the thread by Trader_Dante is what I was looking for.

I would like to introduce myself: I am a professional full-time trader in Indonesian futures brokerage firm. Has been trading forex since 2004 (during college). Love median line and price action more than anything else on metatrader. But, I am open to a new knowledge that I found useful in the market.

Therefore, I also wish that I can contribute a lot to this forum.

Godspeed

Hi all

Just a quick to introduce myself.

An IT consultant that is going mad after 10 years working in the corp world and need a change.

Been demo'ing for a while now and ready to take the plunge, using the MT4 platform and as am part programmer working on an EA that seems to be chugging along.

Nevertheless, have read quite a few post on this forum and its seems to be pretty down to earth.

Looking forward to it.

Adios

Hi all,

I am completely new to trading - never traded before but it's something I would like to do, initially on top of my work, but with a view to becoming a full time trader. I think this forum will be invaluble on this journey!

Mark

Hello from the Crude Oil Trader

Just a quick hello to everyone at Trade 2 Win. Looks like a great board! From the sounds of my user name you can see what I do. Trading crude oil has been my passion since I was a teenager and these days that includes trading natural gas and the U.S. Dollar as much as I do oil.

Loking forward to sharing trading ideas with everyone! (y)

<Delurk>

Hi all. Been lurking for a few years on and off so it's about time I said hi. There's a higher than average amount of useful/funny/insightful comment on this site (delete as appropriate) and I humbly hope that I won't drag the level down.

About me? I'm pretty much a full-time futures trader dealing with metals, energies and softs. Wondering if anybody on the site does the same in Switzerland?

Cheers

Kafco

Hi,

This WFPB, just learning about Forex and it appears to be the type of trading I would like to do. In and out quickly. I've been trading stks for a # of years and its just too slow. However I do realize that Forex trading is not so easy and hope to find so advice /help/mentor here.
Wishing you all success.
WFPB

Hello all,
I started trading over a year ago and i have learnt the hard way. I have joined this site to learn and contribute. I have a very good feel about this site though.

Hello, am a new forex trader and i wish to get your support which i believe will help me to improve more and more in this business. thank for accepting me in your forum.

A quick hello!

Hi, My name is Sam. Just signed up today.

I am about to start a career(hopefully) in Spread Betting:|

Any advice would be great! I was thinking of getting started with CMC. What do you think? Any companies you can recommend.

Is it better to go alone or use a SB company? Any tips for a novice would be great.

Nice to be here.

Mr russsellred

Hi

Nice to see a BB with real people on it rather than dafties.

I have been dabbling for a year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned by one of the more sane poster on Moneyextra, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics.

Ian McF

I have joined following comleting VanTharp`s book"Trading Your Way to Financial Freedom" and going onto his website and completing the first 3 (free levels) of his computer game developing trading expectancy systems.Having done some option trading and plowed my way through many books on the subject I was pleasantly surprised as to the thoroughness of Van Tharp`s appraoch.I have enjoyed practicing day trading and I am looking to step it up a gear or two.I have found however that this is preceded by confidence which cannot be acquired other than by practice and system development.There is a real limit to how much can be acquired merely by book work.Van Tharp is very accurate in his view that trade set up indicators are but 10% of a systems value with position sizing and string theory runs of wins and loses making up the tipping point of emotional commitment to pursuing trading.It is a shame that so much of the commercial education providers trade set ups and isolated wins divorced from the context of systems rendering them merely emotional candy to the unwary.But alas I believe this is the inevitable road of trial and error in finding one`s holly grail.I also found Oliver Velez`s fibonacci based candlestick rules very helpful in band trading which in the day trading context is almost a given certainly in the current environment.Gann & Elliott Wave theory I have found very helpful in developing a long term view of context but when the time frme is measured in minutes it ceases to be a great value.Toni Turner`s "Introduction to Day Trading " was very good also.I will see how VanTharp`s day trading book turns out which I have on order but it may take a week or so to get to NZ where I live at the end of the Pacific.It is a little annoying as I wanted to trade the market open but as yet I work days and aren`t yet an insomniac but it does have the redeeming feature that it is a fun subject.

Hi everyone.
Very new to all this. Been playing with funny money on the Forex and reading my Day Trading for Dummies. I stumbled accross this site surfing the web at it looks great. Glad to be a part of it. Anyone know of any great mentorship opportunities?

Cheers

Wes