Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello

It has been sometime to say something about myself. Now with a little more time on trading stock, there is alot more to learning through interacting with the big group of users here. I am actually a lonely person except for stock trading. Many Singaporeans see trading as something to be kept in private, and like to keep their methods and fortunes of their trade very private. So they have found themselves in a mental block often in communicating with others with the same interest. The extreme behavior can be indicated by their strong views any that are opposite to theirs. When they see how technology can change the way they have been trading, many lose little time on catching up. Why bother when there are more to gain from friend everywhere!

Hello Fellow Traders,

I'm new to the forum, and am representing PowerTrade International. We our a technology firm that sells trading systems across various futures markets. We specialize in index trading as well as our most noted system the "Commodity Spreads Program" as seen on Futuresource.com, MarketClub, Stocks and Commodities, etc. We are an informational Commodity Trading Advisor registered with the National Futures Association. We provide services to brokers, wealth offices, institutional traders, and investors. If you are a developer, and have technology trading LIVE, we would be more than happy to look at your system if interested in marketing it.

Thank you,

Sean

talentgirl5

lol. it is ok bout writing alot. nobody on here mind. I tried 2 dummy accounts, both of them, over the months, i've gained. I am in Canada and I seems to have a good idea when our $ will be going up or down, but I never traded in forex...it is something I would like to step into eventually. Right now, I am trying to learn the basics, as in which is a good platform to trade on, how to recognize an opportunity and when to jump aboard/cash out and so on. I am grateful that the guy that lost 10k shared that info with us. I feel for him, but also, it is a heads up to me about using stop loss.

Hi, one & all.
I live at Guadalajara Mexico, I am a novice trader, in Mexico market, I spent 1.5 hours at morning for trading and 2 hours at afternoon for analysis. I found this site by accident (nice accident) and am glad because one of first things i read was "don't get into this hard job unless you be serious"

Thanks Skarky

Hai
I found this site while i was serching for EOD of all LME products. I am really hapy to see a site like this where people are there to guide newbies like me.

Good luck to all.

Hi,
I've been an occasional visitor to this site for a few years now. I've been trading for about 7 years, 6 of those whilst holding down another job too, but became a full time trader earlier this year. Took me about 4 years to really understand the pitfalls and possible dynamics of the markets but have learnt my lessons in that time.

I focus on spreadbetting the indices, hedging one market against another using a system I've developed myself based on hourly data. Have managed to build up my trading pot over the last couple of years to a position that I can drive income and growth from it, hence the decision to give up the day job and trade full time. I generally aim for a return of 5-6% a month and fortunately have manged to make this on average over the last couple of years. Wouldn't ever claim to have it cracked though!

Anyway that's me, hope to see some of you on some of the other more specific forums in the months to come. If you have similiar trading strategies/styles I'd be happy to discuss, just get in touch.

Cheers all.

avafx

Hi Andrew .

I am working for AVAFX i would like you to shoot me a mail at [email protected] i am looking for investors actually the company is based in cyprus with its branches in some countries and new branch in uae dubai .

regards

Hi all

I am new to this forum i am a day trader have been trading futures the SPI (SFE) is what i mainly trade now and then e-minis as well .Been trading CFD for a couple of years but went over to futures much easier to make a living but still now and then trade a CFD share that has a good profit release announcement.Any trader who wants to have a chat before the markets open can skype me at jake682 as all day traders now it is sometimes very lonely in front of the computer and nobody that you can talk to about what is happening on the market.

Cheers :devilish:

Attachments

• NIGHT CHART.png
    NIGHT CHART.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 185
  • SFE-2-min chart.png
    SFE-2-min chart.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 190
Hello,

I am new to the forex market and got to know about this site from a fellow member of forexfactory.

Hope I will be able to learn a lot and eventually develop my own strategy.

A

Hi, I've just joined the forum. I've been trading FX for about 3 years. I've had the usual nightmares but have now turned the corner. Over the years I have developed a range of Metatrader indicators and trading tools which I use during my day to trading. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has any specific requirements for neat tools and indicators or people who would like to talk about system development issues. I have a website FX Algotrader - FX Trading Tools which has some free tools and also several demos products which include Pivot Systems, Automated Trendline Trading tools and Statistical Arbitrage packages. Please contact me if any of the above is something you're interested in. [email protected].
Good Trading to you all!

Hi there, I'm Van from Manila, Philippines.. A newbie here and pretty much interested on any legal and decent money m aking activity... even though I'm still a student... LOL
I really love doing a business just to keep myself busy on making my earnings...
(y)

Good afternoon all. I work alongside 30 traders who are fully regulated and authorised by the FSA. We offer two platforms for Spread and CFD trading for two of the best and well known platforms in the market. We also offer an advisory service as well as execution or you can combine the two. For a demo platform or further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi All

After six weeks had turned a £5k initial investment into £24k spreadbetting on the FTSE100 INDEX, after a further week or so managed to turn the £24k in to £52.16!

Ian K

Ouch. Don't mean to rub salt into it. That IG has a great way of sucking your capital (of course because i suck at this stage). Anyway first post duck broken and maybe some good trading for you Ian. I see there are another 18 traders within one mile of me. Should call it the Upper Newtownards Rd Bull(ie) boys. Shame i work in Turkey for the moment.

TRADING: STUFF
MAKING: ZIP
LEARNING: YES
PACE: MEDIUM to SLOW

hello....

Heelo first post so be gentle, I have been looking into trading now for a few years since covering a module based at university, since then i have gone on to research spreadbetting etc and the risks associated with it. the past few months i set up a demo account on ig index the first time i did it i lost half of the capital, the second time i tried to stick to a pattern and hit targets of £1000 a day,but when i applied it to the real market i didnt take into account the stop losses and so got heavily stung. since then i have looked again at how to trade using real markets and maximising stop losses r/r etc and makes much more sense to me now.

Hi, one & all.

I'm a new (re-)registration, having previously been a (mostly inactive) member of T2W's predecessor (so long ago, I can't even remember what it used to be called)

Been trading/investing with varying degrees of success over the last 2 years. Still making some very stupid mistakes that were glaringly obvious in hindsight, and should have been obvious at the time.

Becoming more TA oriented as I've learnt more.

Sharescope user (isn't everyone?)

Basically, have come over here to further my TA education, and to look for other perpectives.

Hi all,

I have registered here some time ago but I completely forgot about it! Now I am back. Hope to see gains soon!

About me - Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be rude of me to hang around in the lobby without introducing myself :)

I live in Surrey in the UK and am relatively new to trading. My first experience was around 5 years ago back in South Africa. I jumped in the deep end, trading leveraged products and ended up making more than 100% profit on my account in my first trade - to the tune of around £2000. Needless to say, I was as hooked as a heroin junkie in a poppy field. Needless to also say, I lost it all - and some capital - the next day. Johny Big Balls goes BOOM! :eek:

I've not done much trading since then. Not because of the loss, but just because other things took priority. My wife and I emigrated to the UK, took some time to settle here etc. Anyway, I'm now ready to devote the necessary time and effort to my long term goal of trading for a living. I've grown a lot as a person since back then, and my drive with this is fueled by the right reasons. The fog of greed and quick money has disappeared and in a way I'm glad my first two days of trading went the way they did. :idea:

Although I've studied (and kept up to date with) theory of technical indicators and the like in-depth, I've admittedly got very little knowledge and/or trading experience. It all feels like a 1000 piece jigsaw with flat-edged pieces and no reference image. I'm sure that without boards like these we'd all have a much more painful and expensive learning process. I look forward to humbly sharing any bits of info I can and happily learning from anyone more experienced prepared to listen and help.

If anyone is interested to start a trading club for newbies in the Surrey/SW London area with me to meet / Instant Message / email ideas / etc as we learn or trade please let me know. I work full-time, but am free to IM / watch charts throughout the day. Otherwise, if there are any like this already where it would be OK for me to join, please say the word. I'll post a separate post on this too.

Anyhow, thanks for reading. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Have a great weekend!

fxg
(y)

Hi All,

My name is Dr. Zain Agha.
I am a Forex Trader and Coach.
I have been trading for the last 13 years and I have been Teaching
for the last 5 years now.

I have developed many Forex Trading Strategies and I have more than
900 Forex Students to my credit all over the world.

Here is how my journey in the Forex World started:

I have been working as a Research Scientist until about year 1999.
In 1995 I was introduced to commodity trading by a friend of mine who was very good at it.
Observing his successes, I got interested and started trading on a part time basis.
I made good money on wheat, sugar and corn and lost it all on soya beans, and coffee.

I gave up trading for a year and just before the Christmas in 1996 I met a Forex Trader who
explained me how I can make more money in Forex, just Day Trading.

He explained that I do not need to hold my positions for months or weeks as is the case in trading Commodities. You can make more money in less time. He explained me that the Forex market is on 24 hours of the day and I can trade at any time I wish.

This is how I started trading Forex on Part time basis at first for a few years.
I purchased many Systems, they were all based on Indicators. They all did work at times and most of the time I would get false signals and lose my money.

I was about to give up when my son who is a Computer Man, Systems Analyst, told me Why not develop my own system. He said, "Dad you are a Research Scientist, why not use your brains and research and develop your own Forex Trading System".

Thats how I developed a system of my own and started implemening it. Again this system of mine was based on Indicators and as all indicators are lagging and would tell you what happened in the past instead of what is going to happen in the future, I had to develop some Filters. These filters did help a lot and I started making money at last.

This is how I got into Forex Trading Full Time since 1999.

One day in the year 2004 my son suggested why not start teaching other people to be as successful as you are. He wanted me to teach his friend. So I did and made available a system called "Forex Trading Secret Strategy". Later I built a website by the name of "www.Luckytips.co.uk" and started selling my system through eBay.co.uk .

I had great success selling this sytem, I would get 3 to 5 sales everyday and the number of my students started increasing day by day. As the number of my students kept increasing, I kept receiving requests to make further strategies and so did I. Amongst my systems the most
successful were the "ZTL Forex Trading Methd" , "ZRC" , "News FX Strategy", the "Z-100 System"
and now the "ZEZ System".

I have also started a Forex Trading Room for the ZEZ Members where we trade the ZEZ System and the News Releases.

The Forex World has given me beyond my expectations and as I am about to retire I want to give
back something to the New Generation of Forex Traders.

Soon I am going to start a Thread on my "ZTL Trading System". I shall reveal the Strategy for Free
for all. This is a very easy system to implement and it starts at a fixed time of the day.

Unlike other Forex Trading Systems where you have to wait for a particular signal to develop, the beauty of the ZTL System is that you can trade at a fixed time of the day and make at least 15 pips within the first half an hour. If you are an office worker, you make your 15 pips and then go to your office. If you are a part time trader, just make the 15 pips and enjoy the rest of the day.

ZTL System uses a very small Stop Loss of only 7 pips plus the spread. Some days you would get a losing trade too. But the Success Ratio is much much higher.

So keep your fingers crossed.

ZTL is coming soon Your Way.

Dr. Zain Agha
Forex Trading Strategy - 1
ZEZ System