Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am new to T2W. I'm a trader-cum-technical analyst based in India. I have been following markets for the last eighteen years. I found out this site after I did a search related to trading in google. Happy to be a member of T2W.

Good afternoon all. I work alongside 30 traders who are fully regulated and authorised by the FSA. We offer two platforms for Spread and CFD trading for two of the best and well known platforms in the market. We also offer an advisory service as well as execution or you can combine the two. For a demo platform or further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

please tell me more about yourselves.
where about in the country are you?.

Hi guys!

Nice forum - look forward to contribute from time to time and learn from others. Just graduated; computer scientist/physicist with strong interest in cross-asset trading using multiple strategies.

Greetings

It is Sunday and pouring with rain outside. Looking forward to going through the forums today, they look very interesting, and might need quite a few rainy days to go through them all :)

Found this site whilst doing a google search on a trading bot to see if people thought it was a scam. The opinion of some in here was that it was, some said not!

Can't believe this resource is free. Great, please keep it so, there are so many out there who want to take your money and provide little in return.

Finally, I joined the forum to help improve my trading and perhaps share and discuss ideas.

hii

Hi

Nice to see a BB with real people on it rather than dafties.

I have been dabbling for a year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned by one of the more sane poster on Moneyextra, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics.

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd say hi and break my posting duck.

Looking at the post before mine it figures on the first page of this thread and the last.

Hmm....

Anyway... I'm here to learn. Looking to cultivate a secondary income in the fullness of time.

:)

Paula

Hi fellow traders. Glad to be on board. i have been trading for a few years, largely fundementalist in character, but through one thing or another I have gradually become more interested in technical analysis. Read several posts over the last couple of months and very impressed the way many contributors share their experience and knowledge and hope to do so in due course.

New bees

Hi everyone i am new to this forum, I am a forex trader, using expert advisors which i got from @www.pipharvester.50webs.com. I hope I will meet good people that we'll share ideals.

Hello Benny Fans!...glad to join you here!

Hi, it's me, Benny the Cat...the "Smartest Cat in the Room" . . . "Half Bengal, half Tabby, All Business." Every Sunday night, I post my Free stock picks for the week at my web site: Benny The Cat

If you've followed me for any length of time, you know that my track record on hits is 70%+ ...Last week you would have made money on 83% of my picks! Did Cramer do that for you? All I ask of you is that when you make some extra "scratch" on my picks, donate some of the profits to your local animal shelter, OK? Don't be greedy when there's animals that are needy!

Besides being a Philanthra-Puss, I get fan mail from the anchors at CNBC! So, check it out, make some extra money and don't take life too seriously! Every week I also give my unique commentary on issues of the day...sort of my view "outside the litter box."

See you at my site...have a laugh and always be kind to animals! Meow for now...

Benny
Benny The Cat

Hi, New Member Taipen

Greetings

I am a new member.

I have been studying financial markets for seven years, and have been actively trading for the last two years. During this time I was traveling extensively and was limited to receiving market info only on my smartphone. But I thought that if Jesse Livermore can do it long distance so could I.

I would record each days H>L>C and draw a map each day. I decided that musical chords dominated the markets and I colored each day a certain color and name according to its position on a notefield, then I would place trades acccordingly.

I started with $4500 and it grew to $15,000 in less than two months. Then the market crashed and I quickly lost my profit and was reduced back to only my principle.

I then realized that I knew nothing about trading and I have been spending each day many hours studying for this past year.

I now know that my musical chords were fractal sets. I am daily paper trading and will soon reenter the markets to make great trades.

Gee, I always wondered how forums and threads work.

I see that #1 is oldest and that me #493 is newest.

Now I have to figure out how to be updated on new postings to a thread I am involved with.

I was an oak but now I am a willow, but I can bend

Greetings

I am a new member.

I have been studying financial markets for seven years, and have been actively trading for the last two years. During this time I was traveling extensively and was limited to receiving market info only on my smartphone. But I thought that if Jesse Livermore can do it long distance so could I.

I would record each days H>L>C and draw a map each day. I decided that musical chords dominated the markets and I colored each day a certain color and name according to its position on a notefield, then I would place trades acccordingly.

I started with $4500 and it grew to $15,000 in less than two months. Then the market crashed and I quickly lost my profit and was reduced back to only my principle.

I then realized that I knew nothing about trading and I have been spending each day many hours studying for this past year.

I now know that my musical chords were fractal sets. I am daily paper trading and will soon reenter the markets to make great trades.

Sounds interesting, if a little unorthodox, what mechanism did you use to translate accross to the notefield?

Paula

PS. This post should show you how you get updated on postings to a thread you are involved with :)

Hi Guys

I'm an IFA and I've joined the forum as I think that it's about time that I took a serious look as Forex trading so that I can (a) trade successfully myself and (b) be able to talk knowledgeably about it to my clients.

I thank you in advance for all your help and support!

Steve

New user. Looking to find info on a positive EV system to day trade. I have a small risk bucket and don't want to shrink it by buying a bunch of "suckers" courses. Think I'll just spend time for awhile in this forum and try and soak up all this experience. I am very disciplined and my goal is to be profitable in 6 months. Currently leaning towards es mini. Anyone know of a basic trading system to start small with while I learn?

:innocent:Hi folks.. I am Dj Velasco from Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines...I am now currently working at ePLDT - Ventus, Sampaloc Site as a Technical Support agent...and as for my personal interest, i am now pretty much interested on web marketing... can anyone help me? thanks...

Last edited by a moderator: