Sticky Introduce Yourself

hiya

Hiya all, new investor and found this site by accident, looks good and should help kickstart my education in the markets.

Geronimoe

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. Am Forex trader ,have being trading with varying degrees of success over the last 10 years ,its always good hear from other traders. Cheers. BAHEBAK

Hi there...long time lurker, so I decided to join. Have been trading for about a decade and am interested in a scientific approach to investing. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Everyone,
Novice trader just starting out. Found you guys while digging up dirt on Win (Did the course 4 years ago) didn't follow up as I went head long into property.
Recently attended free seminar from Traders University and decided that slick courses were no longer the way forward for me.
So here to learn the best way by doing.
You'll probably find me in amongst the learning material fro the next few months..

Cheers
Bodge.

Hi Guys

Just thought I would say Hi. I am realy looking forward in taking an active part in this forum -hopefully learning more and share some.

I have no friends yet ..so feel sorry for me & reply :eek:

Hello everyone,

I want to take this opportunity and introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I am a Futures broker with Global Futures. We offer $500 day trade margins on ES, NQ, TF and YM, multiple trading platforms (free demo accounts available) and live 24 hour support from Sunday 1 pm - 3 pm Pacific Time. For more information, please visit our website at Global Futures

Thank you,
Michelle
Email [email protected]

hello everyone..
I am doing a project regarding share prices of banks
can anyone help me where i can get historical data of share prices of banks in sri lanka, russia and thailand.
the period is 2007-08 and 08-09.
thaks.

Hi, as a newbie to the forum and to forex trading I need any help I can get.I tested the waters at betonmarkets. Maybe anyone that can give me a bit of guidance or direct me to a site that explain it to me in detail please.
Nico

Hi everyone,am a profitable trader and a trainer.I trade forex and spreadbetting.Am hear to help make sense of the markets and its randomness from a practical perspective.

Hi,
Nice to meet all of you. Itrade the dow and S&P futures on the floor of the CME group. I'm just looking for an edge as to what are the best indicators to use to either scalp or swing trade. Any suggestions would be helpful and Thanks in advance.
gkron

Hi, I'm new to this site and have been trading IG for about six months. Made all the usual mistakes initially but now trade with a greater degree of caution! Still not getting ahead though and there are so many questions which I hope some of you out there will have the answers to. I initially found this site because Iwas looking for some feedback on CMC markets.

EZtrade

Has anyone traded with Ian Williams EZ trading system?
sorry i am new on here and can't work out how to styart a thread!
duncmac

I'm new to the site, and have only been trading for the last month. I started with Sharebuilder and am in the process of switching over to Scottrade. I found that Sharebuilder's commissions were much higher than what I was willing to keep paying. Also, when I was purchasing I didn't see the options to do any Limit trades. It helps that with Scottrade, my local branch is across the parking lot from my office.

,Jeremy

Hi. I've been occasionally lurking for a long time. Wow, I guess since 2007! I've been training on forex since then. Still training.... Just thought I would introduce and say hello to remove that notice that always comes up asking me to make my first post. Good trading to all!

Bohunck

Hello. New to the site. I live in Dallas, TX. Nice to see there are still strong people testing market in 2009. Good luck to all.