Sticky Introduce Yourself

Intro.

A total novice ...just joined, looking for soemthing new and rewarding to do.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hey Everyone!
I've been trading stocks for a few years now, and I am now looking into currency trading. I have been paper trading forex for about a year now, and I'm just try to acquire more knowledge before I decide to go live.

Hello everyone and greetings from sunny Cornwall. I'm new to trading and so I joined this group. I have a load to learn but fortunately I have the time to study and to apply myself, any help though would be appreciated.

Regards to all,

hughes corporation

if you would like to have an intelegent conversation about trading that would be great. you would be the first to respond by private message from this site.

discipline and consistancy are the key to profits, if a trader can not accomplish this in a simulated environment, why would he believe he can accomplish it in a live environment????

Last edited:
Guys, I m a newbie, bought that daytradingtowin.com course, it costs $500 in canadian funds and its all crap believe me, I am a victim of daytradingtowin.com. this guy never gives his phone number please avoid, I LOST $1600 BY USING

believe or not just 35 pages in adobe format cost me $500, just repeat same steps again and again mean only 15 pages

all confusing

hey all,
My name is Kenny. I just joined today and wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am a new investor and am looking to educate myself on all the types of investments that can be made. I look forward to reading everyone's post and learning from you guys.

kenny

Hello!
I'm a newbie when it comes to trading. I'd like to learn the ropes of the game, and possibly put my computer science skills to good use. I'd be interested in working with others on any type of trading software projects you may have going on. Message me if you would be interested in the help!

Its great to join the community, and I look forward to learning :)
Andy

Hello Everybody!

I am new on this forum. I am from Slovakia and currently I am trying to learn as much and as quickly about daytrading as possible. I got already 2 years of research (including 2 paid seminars) behind me. I did backtesting and papertrading for almost 6 months with good result. And I am preparing for live trading. I concentrate on TF market (former ER2) and I follow CCI14, and CCI50 combination of entry signals (4 different patterns). I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and good luck to every good woman and man on this forum.

Pepe

Hello,

I am a fellow Cornishman and also live and work in Cornwall.
I am very new to trading just starting out- researching a Company called simpily trading forex- who are offering a training course next weekend.

Not sure if I am going to invest £800 yet- need to do more research.

Have you embarked on anything yet?
Regards

Hello everyone and greetings from sunny Cornwall. I'm new to trading and so I joined this group. I have a load to learn but fortunately I have the time to study and to apply myself, any help though would be appreciated.

Regards to all,

hughes corporation

Hello.

I'm Back!!! not that anyone noticed that i'd went but its been a long time since i've posted over here at t2w.

Back with a vengance.

Hi everyone, new to the trading world and very excited. hope to get a lot out of the forum and you guys! I am currently looking for some new trading setups or systems to trade eminis. anyone help?

Reply to P Fort

Hello,

I am a fellow Cornishman and also live and work in Cornwall.
I am very new to trading just starting out- researching a Company called simpily trading forex- who are offering a training course next weekend.

Not sure if I am going to invest £800 yet- need to do more research.

Have you embarked on anything yet?
Regards

Hi there, good to hear from you. As yet I have not traded and probably won't until I satisfy myself that I understand the basics as well as possible

Anyway, I live an Newquay and if you want to give me a ring then my number is 07727 133116 and maybe we can arrange a meet or something.

Kind regards

hughes_corporation

Live portable data

Hello,

Dave here from a company called MarketSource. I have joined Trade2Win as it is a tremdous site for information, suggestions, and just trader talk.

MarketSource offers live exchange data in portable products. We have our reliable G3 financial pager and a mobile phone application called i-Spy. Both offer live quotes on all major exchanges, charts, news, and more. Perfect for any serious trader on the go.

FREE product trials and more information available at MarketSource - live mobile financial market data quotes, charts, alerts & news or ring 020 7173 5029.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Folks,

I've been trading FX for about 4 years all in all. I've had a pretty interesting time - all the typical highs and lows, blood sweat tears etc. I've transitioned from day trading to more of a systems trading approach and have spent eons writing algorithmic trading systems and tools in MT4. I'm currently doing loads of work with stat arb systems on highly correlated pairs and also the oil complex. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone else who has looked at high frequency arb systems on FX or commodities. I'm also interested in unilateral pairs trading but feel this is possibly more appropriate for stocks. Anyway - that's me. If anyone want to see more of the work I've been doing please have a look at FX AlgoTrader Landing Page or get in touch through the forum.

Opportunity Appreciated

I joined T2W a few days ago b/c it seems like this is a professionally laid out site and I like to read what other traders are thinking and their approaches to solving the problems of trading and extracting profits consistently. Thanks.

Been trading a few stocks for 10 years without success but still facinated buy it all somehow. Trying to delelopd a system that tells me what and when to buy and sell to take the emotion out of the equation. doing this by playing around with historical information.
Hello to whoever reads this
bil1bar