Sticky Introduce Yourself

I work for Bofa GDFX Operations as a FX Compensation Officer. I am fresh out of college and I would like to move onto FX trading. This is the reason why I am here, to try and find out ways to learn the FX trading world, to learn where the Doors and which bus I would've to catch to reach there.

I knw its a Lousy intro, but I want to be a FX trader. And I want to knw how!

By the way the name's Joseph, Jinu. I am from India.

Hello everyone

I'm new here and I am interested in learning about spread betting and trading on the financial markets.

Hi Im nacho from madrid, spain, I trade forex from one year more or less at part time, Im not profiteble yet but I think its for not keep it symple and respect the rules, I hope to enjoy with your forum, thanks for all and nice to meet you all

Hello zzaxx99 :)

A quick hello from me aswell :) I'm a trader from Sweden with ambition and dreams in life. I see trading as the perfect tool for me to reach my future goals. I do admit that I might be driven by greed but in the other hand, who isn't ? We're all here to make money aren't we ? However, greed is a factor that doesn't affect my daily trades. It's all about your principles.

I think I will find many like-minded traders on this site and I look forward to eat off all the knownledge trade2win has to offer.

See you around!

well its into the lions den for me, just signed up with Capital Spread in London and had a play on their demo account today, made £1,000 virtual money watching gold. That said I have bought and sold physical gold coins for a while. I have read the instructions and it seems very straight forward to me, however us private punters are not in the city and not privy to rumours going round. that said common sense says that if you look around you quickly enough you can sense what to long or short. I think timing is the essence because in a short space of time a share becomes fully priced as the rest realise whats going on. I'll be punting on longs for discount retailers and even the old holiday camps in the uk, shorts on luxury goods manufacturers, Ryanair may be a short as their uk trade is going to suffer from leisure travellers, it matters not if it costs very little to get to your destination, but costs a fortune when you get their. I think this crises is being played down, the president of the IMF reported yesterday that they will run out of money within 6 months and Poland is the next expected country to go cap in hand. ED Balls, said he thought this recession " Read Depression" will be the worst for a 100 years, so that means worse than the 1930's, a CBI report says 40% of Uk companies have laid off workers in the last couple of months. All my freinds and associates are cutting back on leisure spending, holidays and targetting local markets or low cost retailers like Aldi......just keep your eyes open

Regards to all and I shall enjoy the site

Ian

Hi,

I am alex new to forex. I heared good things about a trading system called FIE(Forex Income Engine). Is there any one who has idea about this system or its set ups, trading rules etc. Is there any way I can access it free online. I understand it is expensive but I have seen many genourous people out there who want to help others by sharing there trading systems. I have been told there are hudreds of free trading systems out there online but the problem is to find out which system is better than others.

Thanks,
Alex

mark from chicago newbie, traded on cboe for 22 years before moving upstairs just found this forum, looks good, i'll be looking at it every day now, hello to everyone and good trading

Hello all,

I just found this forum and decided to join. I've been trading stocks for a few years now and am looking to improve my success rate. This last year has been very hard. I am looking into learning options and would like people's recommendations re courses, books, freebie websites, etc. Also I would like to hear if anyone has strong feelings about companies to avoid.

Looking forward to your replies. Thanks.

Let me introduce myself

Hi I'm Alan and am completely new to trading, I hope to glean valuable insights before embarking on what I know will be a profitable exercise.

Hello,
I`ve been practice trading for a while now (1 year on and off), spending most of my free time reading up on diferent forex trading topics, starting from babypips, to forex for dummies, etc. I`ve been very succesfull on my practice accounts ever since I started, and found it to be so odd because of the so very high returns, that I`ve reached the point of doubting the legitimacy of practice accounts, if anyone can tell me if this is a scam to wheel people into putting real money on the line, or if returns are really so high, or if its simply risk aversion the diference between how you can make money on practice accounts VS real accounts. I still haven`t opened a real account, mostly because I knew before how volatile monetary markets are, and have been even more doubtful after going deeper into forex info.

Hi, why dont you try out my fx trading model for free if your interested its 80% accurate.

Gold Tip

So what does your system consist in? I really never believed in mechanical systems, the closest I come to any kind of system are econometric currency forecasting models, which usually take a lot of time to do, and only enfasize on fundemental value of currencies, and usually you have on a good model, maybe 60% chance of nailing the value on the long run.

Hello

Lynn from NJ here -- a brand new investor ready to learn from you.

Thanks -- look forward to getting to know you in the forums.

Hello,

hey adrian g here,

i hail from the desert out here in phoenix arizona (recent superbowl losers). i trade because it gives me the power to speed up the pace of wealth accumulation. i find it amazingly difficult to discuss the nuances of finance with most individuals around me, so trade2win.com is an oasis in my desert :)

ive been trading eur/usd pair inconsistently and improperly for 6 months. until a couple months ago, a large portion of my energy has been spent in search of systems or picks from analysts to guarantee easy profits (a la holy grail). as immature as that would sound to most, im honest with myself, and i hold myself responsible for any outcome to my account equity - no excuses.

my goal is to gain a psychological edge. im confident in my own ability to recognize profitable opportunities (not that im always accurate). so i didnt come here looking for picks or for someone to feed me pips, but more for the camaraderie among fellow traders. i wish you all the most wealthy experiences in your trading endeavors.

-ag

Hello to all

Hi, I just join this forum. I have been trading for a couple of weeks. Can any one predict if the Crude Oil will up or down. I believe that with stimulus plans from governments of the countries, the need for for Crude Oil should be up, but why it is down sharp now?

Thanks.

Hello

Hi,

I am just trying to hang on now, despite the bumpy ride. I really want and need to learn how to trade, and have been going from one site to another, not necessarily a good idea. I don't feel comfortable trading at this point, because I started last year, and you know what happened all last year.

Buy and hold, which is what I was told a trader does who is interested in long term profits, hasn't worked for me. Once I bought, I couldn't hold on to the stock because the value just disappeared overnight! Oh, sorry, not overnight, actually more within minutes of purchasing a stock, I was already in the hole. Did I quit? No. I bought more.
:confused:

I will simply give you the recommendations, if your on skype my contact name is 'jenariofx' that way we can have a realtime chat must quicker and we can setup your FREE test schedule.

I would rather MSN, its christianvela60@hotmail. My computer is really bugged out and my antivirus is failing so i have dificulties getting on skype from home.

I will simply give you the recommendations, if your on skype my contact name is 'jenariofx' that way we can have a realtime chat must quicker and we can setup your FREE test schedule.
Hi all,sure would like to join you coz i have so much to learn