Sticky Introduce Yourself

Any suggestions for trading approach and brokers ?
Cheers,
Michael

Hi TheLaughingCook,

Brokers, i use a few as to spread the risk (don't put all your eggs into one basket theory).

As for a trading approach, I use to be a fundamental trader but found after a few years I got sick and tired of researching the stocks I was trading. Now I'm purely an indicator trader and have been for years now.

The approach I take is the KISS method. Basically find out what suits your personality and develope a system that suits it.

Once you have a system that you are comfortable with put it in a trading plan (a detailed trading plan, not a waste of time one). Have it include your mission statement, your purpose for trading, what your entry and exit points are and your management rules etc.

If you want trading to be the way you make your living then don't treat it as a hobby treat it as a profession.

I don't know your level of expertise or the system that you use so it is hard to suggest a approach for you.

The people I trade with know that I'm pretty aggressive with my entries and also that I am extremely disciplined with my edge.

So without knowing your edge or personality I would suggest use trading to study yourself so that when you engage the market you'll know when to relax with it and when to be very intentional with it.

Sorry if I seem to be rambling on but I have had a long day today coaching a few friends, and at the moment designing a trading plan for them to complete.

cheers

Peaceful_Warrior

Questions for everyone:

1. Do anyone had experience with good performing EA on MT4 platform?
2. Do anyone know well performing Trading System running on SaxoBank's TradeCommander platform?
3. Do anyone know any investor willing to jumpstart forex trading business?

Good luck & Happy trading

Hi. I would like to know if any one has more information on Trade Guider Program RT version 3. Is any one using it. Please let me know. I believe it gives good signals for trading?

Hi everyone, been trading in shares n forex for quite 2yrs but not successful so far. Will be logging in to this forum more often to learn more from masters in this forum... Hehe

Hello everyone,

Very new....
Joined today!....plan to use this site to do a lot of listening/reading/learning...thanks

Hi Everyone I joined up today this looks like a great place. I have been trading for about 6 years. I continue to learn every day. This forum looks like a great place. :clap:

Hi, Everyone.

I'm a new (re-)registration, I found T2w website today.

I tradind stock & forex for a few years.

I want to learning more forex knowledge.

Hi everyone,
I have finally managed to get voluntary redundancy from the engineering firm I worked for and although I was only there 8 years, picked up a nice wedge enough to keep me off the streets for the next 12-18 months or so. I will miss my jollies out to the Far East but apart from that good riddance.

But what to do next? I have been seriously buying shares and funds since 2000 and nearly all my dosh is invested there. Mostly steady long term positions using Sharecentre and Fundsnetwork and this looks likely to continue. However I need to earn as well as fill my time so spreadbetting looks like a good option

About 4 years ago I did have a crack with IG index but lost about £1500 in a few months and that was enough for me: I canned it! Looking back I was getting in OK but could not close the trades out profitably. Just down to poor discipline really although there were a few bright spots as well.

Anyway I am back on IG paper trading. (they kept my account open all these years bless them but then again I suppose my type are meat and drink to them!) I am trying to read up on TA and find a suitable course for spreadbetting so I have at least some chance. Rough plan is to ramp up the stakes over the next few months and try and make a living from it. Don't make me laaarrf I can hear you saying but I'll never know unless I try

Newbie Intro

Hi All,
I wanted to introduce myself to the forum and talk a little about what I am doing and want to achieve.
I have been trading for nearly 9 months I have read a couple of books and several websites all of which gave valuable insights on the disciplines needed to become a successful trader. I have been trading when I can spare the time as it is not my day job and have managed to accrue £200 profit over the time I have been trading which has not been easy as I have won at lot more and also lost a lot more too.

I still feel I am missing a key element on how to pick my trades, I think up until I have been surviving on sheer dumb luck and I want to change this with a system that works and that I feel comfortable with. I have seen many people and websites selling what they portray to be the holy grail of trading systems but I am a down to earth guy and
very sceptical when it comes to things that are to good to be true. Even though I realize there is the potential for wealth creation via trading.

I joined this forum because I want to join a group of like minded individuals like yourselves and pick up on some of the insights that you have found during time trading and share ideas to hep us all become more successful in what we do.
I fear at the moment though my biggest problem is that I have information overload and finding it difficult to sort the good info from the bad.

Feel free to offer any comments or guidance it would be greatly received.

Successful Trading!

Hi guys,
A short note to introduce myself. Have just joined Trade2win and opened my first spreadbetting account with cmc recently.
I live in London and currently work for business travel company. I am interested in energy and natural resources. I've never been trading before so it's all about learning now. Hopefully will be able to contribute to the forum once I I've got some experience.

ord

My last try!!!!

Hello everybody
Have joined up to get some enlightenment from the vast pool of knowledge and wisdom out there.

I was just deciding to dump this forum as nobody replies and decided to try one more time... please tell what you clicked and where you found a button that says add a thread or post your introduction, or what ever... i would be greatful for a reply thank you

Not too many people seem to use this forum as replies are nill. i have tried for aboput a month to get some help.

My last try:
mad:

hi

I am pretty new on this site.
i just registered and am interested in getting informations that will help me to be a good forex trader.
Your comments gives me the picture that this is a friendly site.
Thanks a lot.

:)
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

hai, my name is Eddy from Indonesia. I started forex trading since last October. The result is not so bad but also not so good. I still need to practice a lot. Nice to know you all