Sticky Introduce Yourself

where and how?

Please tell me where one does the requested introduction? i see no facility to post such thread!:mad:

Introduction to the Traders Community

Hello everybody:

I'm just starting over again in the mini-SP futures trading. I´ve got some professional experience and hopefully I will be able to give and receive some feedback from the community...

Virgix.

Hi Everyone,

I trade the TF actively based on price action. Hope to know like-minded people who share the same technique.

KH

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums
Where is the Thread button to introduce myself?

Greetings from Italy,
I'm a finance forum freak and I'm very happy to have found this website.
Usually I discuss on italian and u.s. boards and now thank to you
I would be able to discuss also with uk traders.

Hi everyone...I've been trading simulation for a few months now. I do spread trading on the dow jones(futures). If there is anyone that know's a good way to scalp the dow please let me know.

My skype contact is clinton_1407

I live in Cape Town South Africa...happy trading everyone!

Hello Capetonian,
I am hoping that in view of the fact that you are a Capetonian and have thus been raised with similar norms to me you might be courteous enough to answer my question please? I have asked this question 3 times before without a reply...
The site/forum requests that we introduce ourselves... I have been looking for the facility provided to add a thread to that forum... could you put a nut like me wise please... I simply do not see where and how I shall add a thread to do the introduction.
Skype name - sitebuilder40
East London

Hi Jan here. I have started watching the grain markets - specifically corn.
I'll be checking for corn chat..

Introducing - ADX/DMI question

Hi All,

This is my first post to this nice site. Although I referred this site innumerable times, never got to post anything here. :p
I have simple (or complex?) question to ADX/DMI users. I've recently bought the ADXcellence book by Dr. Schaap which describes the delicacies of ADX/DMIin detail. There I found a number of startegies described based on pivots (price pivots as well as DMI pivots).
Can anybody help me out with metastock formula to find the pivot on DMI/ADX as well as for price? Also, I need to have some formula which will find me all those stocks who made a pivot in price and in DMI/ADX some 'n' days(weeks/months) ago.

Thnks.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am really very new to all this, and I am just trying to get a feel for things, and decide whether trading is really for me. I just thought this was just as good a place to start!

This website has a lot of interesting topics... so I am just getting stuck in!

Best regards

heii Robiee,

dont worry man. You just go through the link that im providing here.Dont make your mind bad with all those failures. Just look forward , you ill be successfull one day.One more thing invest money wisely.And dont let other guide you. Its you, to guide u. let us hope it ll help u

Regards
Vivek
Brokerage Tips

listed options-trading

Hi all, I looking to start trading futures and listed options (e.g. eurex). I used to trade professionally so I am new to the PA environment. Any ideas for a good broker, preferably in Switzerland?

hi all new to this site ... have just started day trading full time trade uk equities mainly uk large caps....current long Brit Airway, Vodafone,Taylor Wimpey ,lloyds and Man Group...any thoughts on any of these?

regards

Introducing Me

Ok, this is my first ever post on any forum for any subject so I apologise if anything is not the standard practice. Apologies if it is too long.

Firstly, Hello and Thanks to the members and Organisers of this Site, Good Work! I've learned a lot before i've even clicked the buy button!! Or was that Sell?

I am 30 years old and completely new to trading. I have read a ton of books (Naked Trader, Dr Elder, Jesse Livermore and several more) because I refuse to go into this risky business blindly. I am not afraid of putting in time and effort to become successful. :smart:

I'm signed up to ADVFN.com for data that i can study online at work and also have Metastock 10.1 with EOD data for Europe that I hope to use for TA and to process data using my predefined search criteria. I study these daily but not got as far as even papertrading as yet.

I think I am more a mid-term trader than a day trader or scalper and, until now stocks seem to be my thing because I know nothing about futures, commodities or currencies.

I have a basic list of rules that I have gleaned from the books I've read (and T2W) that I think would be a good start if I can play them with discipline and I would like to know what the hardened pros think. Can someone tell me where this sort of post would reside?

I am also keen to meet fellow newbies that are interested in similar trading timeframes and vehicles to maybe share ideas and learn together.

I will post mostly evenings due to work commitments but, who knows that may change soon if i can get good at this game! Here's hoping eh! :D

hi,

i m a 21y old guy from belgium,

i havent done live trading so far, but planning to start very soon,

I ve come across point and figure charts which are increadable!

2nd thing, i ve read lots of reviews about FAP TURBO, a forex robot, and well, it confuses me A LOT!
Can a robot make money? why do they give such a good support, a forum and answer all your questions? etc... bottem line: I feel like purchasing it and give it a try, you never know... or do i sound like a fool right now?

hope yo find the answers here,

best wishes,