Sticky Introduce Yourself

Very new but I've been intensely and independently studying different markets. I am just as confused with all the rubbish online where I can't make a decision. I need help with find a futures broker I can trust and one who does not require a lot of money to start. I figure if it doesn't work with a little money than it sure wont work with a lot. I rather not go into debt in order to get addicted to possibilities and never see results. For some reason I don't trust demo platforms. I fear that when I go live nothing will work. Has that ever happened to anyone. I'm pretty good at paper trading but thats not the real thing.
Basically I need help and this is the only place I've found that has some type of comradery. All I would like is advise really.

The broker I use is PFG Best.Futures Broker, FOREX, Options, Alternative Investments - PFGBEST.com I've been with them for about a year & never had a problem. They assign you a specific representative to your acct that you can call if you have questions. My rep actually calls me every once in a while just to make make sure everything is OK or if I have any questions. I have called their Trade Desk 2 or 3 times when I've had a problem, and each time they picked up the phone in in like 30 seconds. Impressive customer support.

Good Luck,
Miracletech

Happy and prosperous New Year to all. I'm new to trading, and enjoying it. I hope to learn more from seasoned traders while I'm here.

Happy new year from Canada!

New trader here. Took a course last March, traded paper for months, then small lots ( 10 shares-30 shares) for a couple of months, went back and retook the course, and now I am ready to start live trading with 100 shares. Had 2 days so far of trading live this week, and each day I'm up about $40.00.

Thinking about posting my trades each night on the journaling section of the site, but not sure I can handle posting my losing days that are sure to come...

Thanks for the work you all do on here. Great info and resources.

Leroy

Hello All,
I am a newbie to Forex but fortunitely. i have you guys as my guide and i hope not to regret hanging out with the EXPERIENCE.

WADEY

Hi
I am Francis. Just join this forum and is interested in trading forex. Curreently looking to buy metastock and use it to trade forex

Hello, I´m new in the forum, and novice trader. I learning forex with metatrader software, in account demo. Thanks.

thanks

hi, i am trying to have some knowledge in trading and when i go thru goggle i found out T2W. i hope it will be beneficial for my knowledge. Well, m very interested to be a part of T2W. Thanks Sharky

introduction

Hi guys,
My name ade, I am newbie in trading. I am starting using Metastock 10.1 last month and I tried to familiar with this software. I had download some of elliot wave add-on, I want to know how to install to my metastock? I tried to use Indicator builder to import but not succeseed. Help please.

New to day trading

Hi:)
I am a new trader and do not know where to begin asking questions and where to begin day trading. Any ideas will be most welcome.
Shoshana

Hi I'm new to this too. I joined a few days ago. I'm only in college and interested in investing only a little amount of money. I joined it to get some experience and learn some stuff.
I'm interested in learning about anything so feel free to message me about interesting stuff for beginners. I'm starting classes soon so I'll be spending more time learning and on this site.

Happy Holidays
tag

Hi. It's been quite a long time since I first register into this forum and forget that I'd registered, until yesterday when I found this forum again. I've been doing options and forex trading for around a year, and I apply safe strategy that allow me to gain, although slowly. I'm looking to learn more strategies, which is more profitable yet safe to implement.

I usually do instruments that are no so volatile. In forex, I prefer USDCHF among other major pairs. In options, I do index options (SPY).